Who else suffers from a slavic hairline?

Who else suffers from a slavic hairline?
Which hairstyles can you recommend?

jude law

an hero

>tfw hair like pic rel
just frick my heck up

germanic face is so common and mainstream. it's getting pretty boring. universal beauty standard will shift.

fucking celebs, why do they make these faces ? it's fucking cringy, like they're acting out something that they saw in comic book or something.

I naturally have the slav hairline, i have slavic genes so its alright. High fade with 1cm top works for me the best

Mediterranean is the universal beauty standard tho

eh, even the greeks and romans valued blondes more than dark hair

I don't know why. In my case, I value my black hair a lot. I have black hair, green eyes, and extremely pale skin despite my Mediterranean ancestry and it's a neat combination. I'd look like dog shit with blonde hair.

But, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz.

i dont believe you, post a photo

Me but i am slav so its okay

fuck you mean slavic hairline?

100% polish

T. Shit skin

Why is my hairline going shit on one side? pls help :(

who the fuck cut your hair

someone doesn't live in germany
everyone in their 20s is norwooding here

based on MM standards

Brown > Dark Brown > Dirty Blonde > Blonde >>>> Black

Some new gay person at the barbers who fucking ruined it

I'm a mut of Prussian decent. I have a pretty great mix of Slavic, germanic, Nordic, and celtic genes. I've always had a high hair line even when I was a child. I used to hate it but I've since embraced it now that I'm in my mid 20s. The men age like a fine wine meme isn't a meme.

jesus christ don't worry about it retard

>body dysmorphia

google it

Good. it's called not being a faggot that cares about their hairlines like girls.

I bet OP posts regularly in /thinspo/ also

Were you too shy and submissive to say no or did you want a homosexual to style your hair?

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET ON FINASTERIDE NOW.

I CAN ALREADY SEE YOUR FUTURE AND IT ENDS WITH A SHAVED HEAD.

I didn't know it was a fag until i was in the seat when he asked me what i wanted

faces are never 100% symmetric don't worry lol

I really doubt you look as good as you think you do. Pale skin and black hair is always bad

>I have black hair, green eyes, and extremely pale skin despite my Mediterranean ancestry and it's a neat combination.

Me too almost same features, dark hair that goes brown reddish on sun, pale skin (can't tan without getting sun blisters) amber eyes, good hairline, prominent eyebrows, pink lips, profile like greek bust (northerners pointed it out) and big cock

med pride world wide

That's called hair loss. Not a 'slavic hairline'. You can clearly see where the hairline is supposed to be on his forehead skin. It just hasn't receeded far enough for you to recognize the pattern.

>delusional natsoc
soon everyone will realize that state laws or people's laws are both bad.

t. shit skin

Loving every laugh

When people talk about Slavs disparagingly they are talking about Russians or Southern Slavs.

West Slavs really shouldn't be grouped with them.

all slavs are fucked dude. their countries are shit holes, every single one of them and they always have been. they are literally inferior

you'll even notice that virtually every highschool shooter ever has a slavic phenotype face and virtually every single white trash too. i guarantee you if you did dna test on white low income earners slavic dna would be heavily over represented

they are literally the niggers of the white race. go to any white ghetto in the world and you see that dirty fucking slavic phenotype, it stands out like a sore thumb

/pol/

/poland/

we will build a new soviet land

Because it is more attractive than looking like a deer in headlights. Remember britneys horrendous pic from 2007?

You sound like your in denial about being sexually attracted to your barber.

they have literally the same hairline ffs. only difference is the guy on the left covers it with his hairstyle while the one on the right has a buzzcut.

>being that deluded

If you get a good hairstyle it won't matter that much, also are you really serious about comparing this 2 pictures? Also, the bigger problem for Slavs are huge foreheads

edgy