Fuck off nazi.

Fuck off tankie

1 SAGE PLEASE

Guy at the left is my current cut

RIGHT, RIGHT
I meant right

I was gonna say...
I mean if it was the left...

Would be decent without the glasses and moustache.

Don't have to be a nazi to like old clothes and styles, espcially stylish and actual cool looking haircuts and army outifts, sperg more

w2c Young Trotsky cut?

this guy looks like one of those wannabe indie devs that whiteknights chics on twitter

The greatest criminal of the war having such sick style puzzles me every time.

Nu-male

appropriate thread for trotsky. ice axe as an accessory maybe?

communists back then > communists now in literally any regard
this proves it yet again

Actual revolutionaries are cooler and smarter than online social democrats, who would've guessed

Whatever could you mean?

its almost like identity politics made it unpopular for mainstream appeal

Yeah, it's not decades on decades of anti-communist American propaganda. It's them damn SJDubbayahs, right?

read a book faggot

I'm just saying that most people, at least here in the US, are anti-communist, not because of identity politics bullshit, but because they' been fed a steady diet of 'better dead than red' their entire lives. There's a dude in town that has a bumper sticker that literally reads 'I LOVE CAPITALISM'.

while propaganda has made the average burgerstani wary of "marxism" and "communism" that does not excuse the alienation of predominantly white organized labor by liberal groups such as BLM and the Clinton campaign who themselves do very little to help the minorities they claim to represent

It's irrelevant.

you know that's not stalin, right?

let us have JUST this you white cunt

This gave me a headache.