How Veeky Forums can a programmer get, or ar they meant to always look like cringy?

How Veeky Forums can a programmer get, or ar they meant to always look like cringy?

white button up, gray slacks, minimalist sneakers like CPs or dress shoes
tie optional, nice glasses
good haircut, properly groomed, good hygiene, no neckbeard for fuck's sake

Virgil Griffith is as Veeky Forums as it gets

Where to crop the shirt?

your clothes don't necessarily have to reflect your profession

Atom master race
Which language?

>that keyboard
Fuck off.

>web dev
>programmer
El oh el

I could recognize the ugliness of HTML anywhere

lol
- the atom admirer

What is your field? Just curious

Software architecture and design, I don't do a lot of programming. Most of my time is spent gathering system requirements, calculating schedule risk, determining the project lifecycle, running code audits and so on.

thanks for doing all the shitty work

Schedule risk..
Soo something in the embedded field?

Friend of mine works for a company where no one does my job, they just have a team of programmers working with no direction. The only one who works hard is the new hire, the rest are perpetually angry at somebody because it's such a toxic environment. They deliver features months after scheduled. You may think my job is boring but it's shittier to work on a project without direction.
Lol I wish, schedule risk simply means how likely we are to deliver the product on time.

In personality, maybe. If someone posted themselves wearing that fit on here, they would be mocked.

posting these fashion leaders

How did you get into architecture? Do you have a degree? Sounds to me like something you have to have a lot of experience

Is he Veeky Forums?

>you'll never be as comfy or efficient as Chuck Moore
feels sad

Another Forth admirer?

You bet, too bad the language has gone more or less extinct with all the old people that used it passing away.

Yeah, its a shame, however afaik it's still used, but you know that its scope is quite limited, not because of its design but because of its learning curve.
I hope he'll release color forth before he leaves this world. Anyways, it's great to find another enthusiast, have a good day user.

Ugh so much cringe here.... I don't trust any dev that isn't using vim/emacs or who spends 8+ hours a day typing on that keyboard.. ugh baka plz at least learn vim motions there's a plugin for atom ffs... also no programmer (real dev, not web) would wear those sorry

Technically you do nothing really but add cost into development budget.... basically middle management but u know t3H €0dE$

Same here, you can find a working version of colorforth in the greenarrays site, its called arrayforth now.

Does it matter? If you're a good coder, you'll be making bank so it doesn't matter what the fuck you wear.

Also, I saw geobaskets at google mountain view when I was there last

nice moon boots, faggot.

i agree with what you said but still a fucking hypebeast

op said not cringy

Yeah you might as well be fat, greasy, neckbeard fuck, but don't come out to public, please

>thinks webdev is not difficult but uses a 35 year old language to code a fucking microwave

this is the worst post i've ever seen on this board

>web developer
>not using emacs
>mac keyboard

You can only be Veeky Forums if you use a thinkpad.

Is this bait?
And vim is simply digital fedora.

/elliotcore/

>2037-20
>not using a space gray Macbook Pro

not mutually exclusive.

for instance, I am basically a cartoon character. I wear long sleeve black tshirts, dark jeans, grey new balance, and a navy & black baseball cap nearly every day.

>mac user
>web dev
>not gentoo or gnu/linux

fag

Enjoy the hate. Attention is attention bruv

should of mentioned, i found that pic on reddit/r/sneakers

and the dude who posted it originally got a lot of shit for not using a mechanical keyboard, as well as being a web dev

I'm a dev and I dress full Gucci or Saint Laurent

Does something like an effay keyboard and an effay mouse exist?

is that a fuckn snapback? you look like a watch dogs 2 character written by 30 year olds trying to be "hip"