youtube.com/watch?v=aFmGwh-eIAo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzHFRGeWWJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how to dress like a clueless tasteless pedestrian more like
he looks as bad as the shit hes trying to make fun off

like, is he ?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzHFRGeWWJs

I can't be the only one that thought she looked fine, expect for the decals on those shoes.

>is he right ?
He's telling people to dress their age, so yeah he is right. If you're 35 and still dressing like a 18 year old queer then you are foolish.

what if i'm 24 and i like dressing like a 45 and don't like to hangout with people of my age group ?

I like how he dresses her like a Jessica Rabbit dollar store whore. Amazing.

True.

That woman turned from effay to basic whore

it works both ways

Then you probably have autism

About dressing women to your fetishes? Maybe

He's trying so hard to prove he's not the numale he despises.

>e's trying so hard to prove he's not the numale he despises.
We all do at this point.

What wrong does he say exactly?

Dressing into hypebeast niggercore after the age of 20 is degenerate.

How the fuck would the "measure the pants' waist with your forearm" trick work? Doesn't he know that people have drastically different proportions?

That's probably the most bullshit part of the video.

fedora-core always

Okay. Not that there's anything i can do with it anyway

You're probably just fat

No. More like classic menswear. Like regular fit everything and tucked in shirts. Obeying the fundamental rules of dressing (t shirts are for undershirt and sleeping, curved hemmed shirts are for tucking in, etc etc.). Much like Her-core. Idk, somehow, i really enjoy the process of dressing up obeying the fundamental rules and seeing how good it turns out

How do you dress like an 18 year old queer?

This. So not conservative/catholic

Liking fashion is as degenerate as being hypebeast niggercore, you racist. Back to /pol/church.

>goes into dicks sporting goods which has a garbage selection of shoes
>complain about their garbage selection of shoes
>"durr why can't they make normal shoes nowadays? gays and old women ruined shoes!"

what an absolute faggot

it's all part of the ((narrative)), user. he already had the scenario that he wanted the world to believe

full h&m with a dick in your ass

>goes into dicks sporting goods which has a garbage selection of shoes
That's Sportscheck.

what a fuckin pleb. that girl was hot and looked dope. she looked sexy in the second outfit tho.

>You're probably just fat
No, I'm 120 pounds. That guy was somewhat large, so maybe the trick only works for people of his body type.

isn't that the guy who spread his has and showed his butthole on stream?

Gavin Mcinnes is meta-modernism overly self aware hipster bullshit. When hipsters reemerge in the 2020s he'll be the poster-boy

No he won't. He's an insufferable dipshit obsessed with masculinity.

God damn I bet he's so embarrassed by this Proud Boys shit he started. I've seen tougher fags at brooklyn indie shows.

>a fucking black corduroy shirt with black pants and some shit tier flat-soled boots

All he had to was wear like, a white shirt, navy blue cotton pants, and a pair of brown oxfords and he would have proven his point, instead he ended up looking like an idiot.

gavin mciness is a fucking idiot

white shirt, navy pants and brown oxfords... it's almost like you have no idea how to dress

bugs.. easy on the carrots

I think the concept behind it was dress your age (when going out). The all black is fine for going out at night, your outfit is fine for the office and church.

YouTube comment said it was Bailey Jay.

this more or less
I'm sure whatever he claims in the video hits home to his audience
he is like grade a under a, spouts shit about things he doesn't really understand but his demographic will suck his dick no matter what

far right

is this effay?

no. because he was just talking about polar extremes in fashion
I believe in freedom of expression. you can't always dress formally and according to your real age. his kiddy fit didn't even look bad.

Gavin is the best. I'd take his advice over 95% of what you try hard faggots deem as fashionable.

daily reminder that real 40 year old people don't act and think like him. you're probably a /pol/tard anyway so your opinions in this fashion board shouldn't matter. because then everything would probably be poisoned with your irrational black pill.

He's right about shoes but you're young and grew up with this garbage so you don't know any better. You'd buy kleenex boxes and put them on your feet if you're favorite rapper told you it was cool.

i think you're missing the point, the market for these far outweighs the market for "normal" sneakers and stores with selections that bad are a recent thing, past 30 years or so

I turned 40 last month, grew up with Vice before it became shit, and I can assure you I agree with most of what he says and thinks.

You would too if you weren't raised on social justice, kanye and estrogen.

>40 yr old
>on Veeky Forums

whatever your belief is, no one should learn from you. you're either a nazi or a weird autist.

because normal people don't worry about estrogen or testosterone, ok. go to clubs and see if they do. they don't. people just do what they like. and if they just naturally like stuffs that are testosterone boosting then they're those guys. even people in the past don't worry about hormones. you probably really sink into this shit more than into your children and family.

>i like being fun and funky

Holy shit, a weird autist on my Veeky Forums? I guess it's more likely than I thought.

Veeky Forums isn't some kids club faggot. It's one of the last places you can have online discussions without being censored.

>3:00
>"you can't get black and white stuff anymore"
>literally SIX black and white shoes on that wall

gavin is a fucking retard. The only reason he got popular is because of muh alt right edgy opinions. Even /pol/ dropped him because he can't hide his stupidity.

who the fuck are you? drop trip fag

His opinions aren't edgy you brainwashed moron. It's the left that's changed the most in the last 10-15 years. You're being the edgy ones. There is nothing normal or even likeable about liberals in 2017.

>"you can't get black and white stuff anymore"
He has a point about finding normal looking shoes tho. if u go into sportscheck they are all sci-fi. And Dockhouse is all vans memes (Not that there's anything wrong with Van's but there aren't any decent running shoes that look good)

I agree, I looked for shoes for months because I was sick of chucks and ended up with sambas. It's hopeless.

>I agree, I looked for shoes for months because I was sick of chucks and ended up with sambas. It's hopeless.
I think I might start getting vintage reps because they're 1:1 these days.

>It's the left that's changed the most in the last 10-15 years.

except the right wing is now unironically openly racist lmao

the left has stayed pretty much the same this whole time

>liberals
>left

the right wing has been pretty much openly racist whole time afaik

Your age is showing.

There's always been racists on the right but now they're on the left too. Hating white people is still racist. So yes, the left has changed so much that even moderate liberals/centrists are siding with the right.

Read a book instead of posting your sick fits on instagram and you might actually learn something.

lol actually agree with this. Unless you're trying to cop designer or classic sneakers, you're going to have a HARD time finding something that a) has a half-decent silhouette and b) isn't neon shit colored

What books have you read and do recommend on the topic fuckface?

>2017
>not begin fun & funky

whats wrong with racism?

Nothing

It doesn't help that sneaker-heads get hyped on over-the-top ugly ass plastic shiny neon sneakers. It creates a demand for futuristic robot clown shoes.

Veeky Forums has always been a kids club lol

>bullshit about obeying the fundamental rules of dressing or some shit
>dude in pic isn't wearing a belt with his pants
Kill yourself.

lol he grabs tf out of her titty at 3:44 deadass gropin baka

Isn't he apart of that cult that dictates what you should wear and whether you should jerk it? Proud Boys? For a vocal libertarian he sounds like a hypocritical knob. Shocking anyone follows him.

>40 years of age
>browsing Veeky Forums
yikes

so how long can one "dress young"? i always figured until 30

holy shit this entire video

>why do we need to raise awareness towards things we all know about!!!
>"virtue signalling"
>sports stars shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinion, even something as positive as anti-racism!
>THEY DON'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH
>I'm going to mispronounce this man's name to highlight how FOREIGN he is despite it clearly being of French origin so his family is likely from Canada or a French region of Africa.
this is all within the first minute of the video

Is this the absolute state of the alt-right?

This is only as a result of the changing definition of "sneakers" as a result of the rise of sneaker culture. What this guy is looking for are trainers, shit you'd be laughed at for weighing at a sneaker store.

Also keep in mind this is a guy who advocates for you to wear a bulky watch despite the functionality of watches being entirely obsolete. His critique of sneakers is presented under the guise of practicality when it is clear it is his same "appeal to tradition" bullshit.

let's see

The shirt is an absolutely terrible fit, entirely baggy on him and that is not the look he's going for.
The entire fit says conservative grandfather but the tattoos say ex-military PE teacher.
Tall hair extenuates the width of his face.
Unwashed, greasy face.
Watch falling halfway down his forearm.
>wearing a watch
Coarse texture only highlights how much product he uses in his moustache.

His whole style screams of someone who read in a book once "dress to look like the person you want to be" when in reality we all know you should dress to your strengths and use clothing to extenuate your best features.

It wouldn't be too bad but the video is literally just him critiquing other men's fashion choices, one guy he talks about for some time for doing something as innocuous as wearing headphones rather than earbuds.

how can a man without a chin talk about fashion?

Gavin just had a guy telling the viewers to avoid Coventry because it's a supposed "immigrant city". The man is literally Fox News tier. Next he'll be talking about "No Go Zones" in Britain.

Chris was 15 when he founded this site you absolute riot, if you're actually 40 you're nearly 3 times the age of the guy who created this place, and likely 4 times the age of the average poster.

>meh i don't like modern sports footwear cos it's not what I grew up with

ITT: edgy teens shitting on a man in whom they see their abusive father. Guy has some great stuff

average poster is 10...

No wonder people leave this place after they grow up

McInnes? More like McAnus

what boots are these?

His hair is fucking eefffaaay
shit video

ugh you're so wrong.

he has a good taste in shoes though

this

cernovich's wife already left him, hes next to get a divorce. that vice money can only make him bearable for so long.

lol if you look up 2 gavin youre a loser. if you are his age and think he's smart your retarte so pick

>Hey bugs..................................................................................................easy on the carrots

There's literally only one reason you should ever buy sneakers and that's if you're apart of the fuccboi scene that likes that shit. Otherwise what you're thinking of are trainers. Maybe it's just the UK but I could drive 10 minutes in any given direction and end up at a Sports Direct where a modern "sneaker" isn't in sight and countless practical sports trainers are at my disposal. I didn't think the stereotype of the overweight basement dwelling Veeky Forums poster was still the case on modern Veeky Forums but you guys need to go out more if you earnestly believe that you can't get a standard, inconspicuous pair of trainers at countless locations near you.

two of the posts you quoted just pointed out that he can't spot black and white shoes, how desperate are you to defend your surrogate father figure?

most offensive thing about this video is the high heels
high heels really need to be abolished forever