Hair product to use to achieve this texture? dumb q but i've only ever used hair wax in the past

hair product to use to achieve this texture? dumb q but i've only ever used hair wax in the past.

or

Don't wash your hair

bumping this because I never figured out how the fuck people got their hair like this

>acquire pomade
>put pomade in hair
>slick hair back with comb
>go to bed
>wake up next morning
>hair looks pretty much like pic

or i could put pomade in my hair and bang my head against a pillow for 10 minutes

or you can try to suck your own dick for 15 minutes

bump

This. Looks like pomade could achieve this look. Pomade is so fucking annoying to get out though.

>yes. this fucking thread. this hair needs to be one of the main styles of our fucking generation.

Part at the side, centre or sweep back. Alternatively, tie up in a bun (or a Johnny Depp ‘Blow’ ponytail)
Make sure to invest in a good shampoo and conditioner to keep your hair in good nick
Try to only wash a few times a week – let the natural oils flourish
Style with a hair mousse to add volume, and salt spray to add a little texture (both optional)
Tip from the Top

Keep styling products to a minimum as this style is at its strongest when it looks completely natural. With that said, you could try some salt spray to add softness for a messier take, or apply some Matrix Shape Switcher if you’re trying to tame waves or curls

Scaramouche & Fandango – Grooming
£6.90
mens uppercut featherlight small men
Uppercut Deluxe – Grooming
£14.90

o k thanks man.
i'm lurking but i just want the right advice...

would u know how to achieve these:

i have the exact length for this hair, how do i ask for it to be cut like this?

bring a photo
there's nothing wrong with this if you go to a salon

this guy is a huge faggot

and?

I'd make sure to go for something that adds texture though. Not washing your hair isn't gonna do any good if it just ends up flat and sad.

how many days skipping would you consider "not washing your hair"

How do I add this type of texture to my hair? It doesn't come naturally to me.

Bumping with what this user said

>don't wash hair
>bangs constantly rubs and pokes against face
>get acne

there's no winning

wax

>tfw curly hair
i am ready to die now.

just wash your hair with cold water

Saltwater.