I know this is only slightly about fashion but what is the most fa room design I am moving into a place soon and have...

I know this is only slightly about fashion but what is the most fa room design I am moving into a place soon and have no clue how to design it?

following, also moving soon, need inspo

is reddit a better Veeky Forums now?

Basically my goal is something like this

More

yes please combine the two most cliché art works of all time. why don't you play wonderwall on your guitar while you're at it. fuck's sake. get a personality

chill out man, don't be jelouse.

btw, i probably buy an El Aquelarre, but i guess is to mainstream for you also

Ispentallmymoneyondesignerclothesanda150$vintagetypewriterthatdoesn'tworkmom'sgonnafreakwhenshegetsmyvisabill-tier

If you're going bare and simplistic, ditch the mattress altogether, unless you clear the wrinkles each morning and make your bed like an autist it's gonna look awful. Go full futon or buy an actual bed. (If you go bed, you can get two different single bedframes and put a double matress across)
Get an actual guitar stand.
A wooden sideboard is also better than that naked shelf if you're gonna clutter it like that.
Finally, the desktop is clashing with the rest of the room. At least get another colour for the slab (balck looks awful here), a chair that fits in and get a stand for your headphones instead of leaving them on your backrest.

plants
just add fucking plants

How do you deal with an ugly carpet?

Yes.

Only thing Veeky Forums is good for is the question thread and the DIY thread is the sole saving grace of this shithole.

throw it at away

cover it in moroccan rugs, works really well

What kind of a plant/tree is this? I would like to have something similar.

Fiddle leaf fig tree

Thanks!

Bullshit. Looks no worse than an unmade actual bed. I'd say it even adds a cosy lived in element. But it takes fucking seconds to make a bed if you care that much.

Also I've just got a nice two bed place. With various setbacks can't really afford to decorate right now but I'm going to gradually pick up some 70s gplan furniture from ad sites and charity shops. Then have a lot of natural textures, pops of bold trendy colours and plants. Maybe go for a kind of botanical theme. I've a load of mounted moths and butterflies

Would never work in the average place without those floors, windows and high ceilings. Sad

Temporarily living with two girls while my place is renovated. They are fucking disgusting animals.

is that bacon fat?

where on reddit would you find stuff better than Veeky Forums?

>go to bed in dark
>kick toe
>slide heel along wood during the night
>get 20 splinters in heel