What will the millennial generation be remembered for?

What will the millennial generation be remembered for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EActHOQq0bI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kids react

nothing. they live their lives through the internet that is not being physically recorded anywhere

For the fall of the republic

>The liberal counter culture that resulted in gays, transgenders, etc being a lot more tolerated in society.
>Memes
>The Arab spring and the various horrifying civil wars occurring
>memes
>The information age, meaning advancements in AI, computing etc
>memes

I can't think of anything else right now

>memes

Information age. Technological advancements like Automated cars. Startup culture. Memes.

Post-literacy.

>transgenders, etc being a lot more tolerated in society.
Wew. I really dont see tranny bullshit being tolerated in the near future. Things like trannies being able to choose the bathroom that they want is something that most people just wont tolerate

>Can't tell if being serious or not so guessing serious.

M8 you've probably seen trannies walking down the street but not realise it, same for the toilets. It really doesn't matter.

The bill won't affect anyone because the trannies will just ignore it. Because they can.

>never ever meet a trannie
>somehow this is a pressing issue

And I live in a metropolitan area. It's like we're defending something like unicorns imo.

You wouldn't notice though, would you?

I've only ever seen one and it was obvious she/he was pre-operation.

The sad generation

ask again in 30 years

heroes arise during times of adversity, the current generation wil create that adversity

youtube.com/watch?v=EActHOQq0bI

Pure idiocy.
I actually wish we were remembered for something else than the defense of theocrats abd men with silicone tits, but we probably will.
I don't see millennials being capable of anything but virtue signalling or wallowing in their own misery.

I think the generation after us is gonna be so reactionary it's gonna be the Westerners who will go ISIS-level aggressive.

You're forgetting the huge advancements in information technology and the overthrowing of various dictatorships in the Middle East.

There's also the growth of Deism and Atheism to think about.

Go away Reddit.

>M8 you've probably seen trannies walking down the street but not realise it, same for the toilets. It really doesn't matter.
>The bill won't affect anyone because the trannies will just ignore it. Because they can
Your point?
>You have seen rapist in the streets and nothing happened,we should just legalize rape,as you didnt notice that they raped
How the fuck is this an argument

Yeah but that is not a millennial thing really. That is any generation since the industrial revolution.
I honestly feel like that is a process a few number contribute to. And modern technology will be remembered as one giant event like the Neolithic Revolution.
What we see is the slow exit of mankind because of it. I think Nick Land is right, and I hope he will be.

>the growth of Deism and Atheism

Religion will come back.

What a stupid fucking false equivalency.

Nope.

The adversity, in all its manifestations, is already here, and has been brewing for at least two centuries.

You don't know what you're posting about. Get out of your normie la-la bubble.

Why? Is the same fucking argument.

>transgender is noteworthy in history
no one cares fag

the history books will not look like the subject matter of lazy news reports or clickbait that are meant to trigger people

It's a non issue. It's having zero effect on your life and will continue to do so. Why are you concerned that a trannie is going to use a cubicle next to you? Genuine question.

I think you "it doesn't affect your life, why do u care"-crowd fail to forget that people with an actual ideology care about such minutiae, like how Jewish law has rules for every banality in life.

Because, you know, ideologies manage life as an entirety. Your lack of management is not superior, but just clears space for a new one.

>It's a non issue. It's having zero effect on your life and will continue to do so. Why are you concerned that a rapist are going to use a cubicle next to your daughter because tranny laws? Genuine question.
You see saying that rapist shouldn't be jailed because you dont notice them triggers you,while a tranny violating privacy rights because a mental illness tries to do dumb crap doesnt bother you. If I claim to be Superman,the goverment doesnt pay me an operation to be able to fly,while they pay for tranny delusion. If you dont see how fucked up is the tranny problem,I dont know what to say.