Remember hipsters? Do they still exist? If so how do they dress?

Remember hipsters? Do they still exist? If so how do they dress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUfel9sU-KI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Veeky Forums is almost full of hipsters.

They're all SJWs now with blacked out tattoos

Those aren't hipsters. This is a HIPSTER

/vs/ still full of hipster. You can't tell me /vs/ hasn't tried to pass off pic related as fashionable.

That's how tumblr hipsters dress.

Look at the waywt retard.

So hipster means attractive urbanites in their 20s?

What cunts

No, because they didn't exist in the first place. Hipster is just a massive term that retards use to describe anyone they dislike/people who don't share their interests.

they still exist in mentality, e.g. most of Veeky Forums, but the fashion trend is dead and buried. what used to be hipsters will now be seen wearing old skools, ripped jeans, and thrasher hoodies, listening to kendrick lamar and post malone

faggot detected. kill yourself

this is spot on

I bet you get called a hipster often, faggot.

Hipster is a person who builds his personality around the things he owns, more importantly buys things to project and idea of personality, instead what intelligent people do which is to own things because of his personality.
Hipsters went mainstream, all /pol/tards, SJWs and other modern day retards are just advanced form of hipster.

aka niggers regardless of race

yes
yes

Hipsters are dead they peaked in 2011-2012 now they are just memes of last half decade.

This 100%. The new incarnation is even worse than the old one.

I wonder which flavor is she.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUfel9sU-KI

guy on the right might look good if he wasnt fat lmao

this is the most fucking retarded video i have ever seen and this is Veeky Forums

hipsters don't exist anymore in the way they used to.
hipsters are now just all middle class people

those are called muscles you fucking twig

actual black people dont listen to kendrick

having discerning taste in anything gets you called a hipster if you're in your early to mid twenties.

u obviously haven't been here long

"Hipster" is a concept. It's not a specific style. What hipsters wear and what's considered hipster style is always changing.

t. annie clark

and are starting to ironically wear regular fit dickies & big ass jncos again

I'd add "interested in fashion and music". But basically, yeah.