Was it autism?

I don't know, but whatever it was he surely earned the name of Caesar.

Was what?

Him becoming a Caesar 2.0, was it autism?

No, it was Hegelian dialectics.

Go back to /v/

It was hegelianism.

Yes and Caesar 1.0 was autistic as well; all AUTocrats are. . .

yes

Mods are gonna delete the thread soon, why are you so butthurd, user?

Who did you support in Fallout: New Vegas? Did you go Legion or House?

wild card motherfucker

Why are they all autistic, user? Explain to me, please.

Independent Vegas.

The only non-stupid solution is to choose NCR. It is the only logical ending for the betterment of the Mojave.

House

NCR is useless, they only bring more harm than good. "The NCR is a loose conglomerate of individuals looking out for themselves. It's lost virtue. No one cares about the collective, the greater good." Legion will make Mojave great again.

House.

Well you see user, the prefix "aut" comes from the Greek "αυτ" which means "self."

Autocrats are primarily concerned with themselves and are unable to consider the needs of others and this is what makes them autistic.

House always wins, baby.

Thanks for the explanation, user.

The NCR is the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie and only through the proletarian dictatorship of Vegas with Yes Man AKA Cybersyn can it a good ending be achieved.

Or, you can stop being a pleb and pick House.

np

But House is just state backed capitalism forever ruled by one immortal bourgeois dictator.

So? Dictatorship isn't always bad. House will do what NCR couldn't, he'll eliminate crime, and will technologically improve New Vegas way high. He'll raise life standards and will actually do something, unlike NCR who only cares about themselves and let's their people to rot. Legion is the 2nd best pick, but they're doomed to fail after Caesar dies.

> Legion will make Mojave great again.
Legion already at the edge of collapse and Caesar is dying of cancer.

State-backed capitalism worked well for South Korea.

NCR senpai

NCR

This senpai

>unironically a marxist
When will this meme die

>refuses to send his men down the bunker because he would have to kill them
>doesn't send them anyway and kill them
I never got this, the excuse makes sense until you realise that Caesar wouldn't care in the slightest about executing his men in such a way.

I know, I don't like the NCR. I'm saying the courier should take over Vegas and run it Cybersyn style with the help of an infinitely advanced AI.

> he'll eliminate crime
This is the thing, and this ties into a lot more of what the supposed good results of Mr. House are. He doesn't eliminate crime, he just removes anyone who tries to commit a crime. He hasn't eliminated the root causes of crime, he's just eliminated criminals with the conditions that cause people to turn to crime still existing.

It's even implicit in the saying at the end
>where fortunes are still won and lost in the blink of an eye
That poverty would still be a problem in House's Vegas.

That is true

Death to commies

Don't you stupid faggot manchildren have a board you can fuck off to and talk about your children's toys?

>complex video games toys
>toys
You're the one who's retarded here, buddy. Die.

EN-SEE-YAR

Independent>house>legions>ncr

Creating an army of slaves and men with swords when assualt rifles are in mass production is more just being retarded. I could never really look by that.

I can't get immersed into many rpgs like this because you're supposed to turn your brain off in order to get into the writing at all, and it's not possible.

It was a severe case of Romabooism and LARPing.
So yes Autism,

I was going to side with House but then he had a full autism meltdown when I told him I wasn't just going to hand over the Platinum Chip after all the shit I'd been through, and he set his robots on me.
So I killed him and went Wild Card.

Trump would require actual genius, foresight, and innovation to be House.

>It means a nationalist, imperialist, totalitarian, homogenous culture that obliterates the identity of every group it conquers.

What was his fucking problem?

I like the legion on one count: their aim is to rebuild infrastructure from scratch. The other factions all rely heavily on salvage and seem to hope to get infrastructure back to a pre-war level that way before the salvage runs out, whereas the legion is building it again from the ground up. It seems to me a better long-term approach.

The world he lived in was legitimately terrible and extreme measures were required to make it less terrible. Everything we hear about the territory controlled by the legion suggests he was right

>supported Vault City in Fallout 2
>its now canon that the NCR won control of california
Most disgusting part of New Vegas

Something had to be canon, and frankly an ncr victory makes more sense

NCR's goal was the run the Mojave dry of resources like water and electricity for the sake of the Hub and other cities out west and do nothing for the good of the locals. Not to mention taxing them.
They were the worst choice
Desert Rangers joined up with the NCR Rangers not by choice but due to total desperation at the Legions advance, remember that

He doesnt care if theres a purpose in killing them, like to make an example of them. To waste men needlessly isnt Caesars thing. He considers the Legionaires his property after all.

The Legion uses rifles as well they just dont give em to mooks. They put the newest soldiers in front and anyone skilled or lucky enough to live gets promoted. Eventually they weed out everyone who was simply lucky then the best of the best get the cool shit and cool armor

>He didnt join the legion
>He didnt purge the wasteland of filthy degenerates
>He didn't bring strength, unity, and purpose to the wasteland
>He didn't destroy and humiliate the corrupt, degenerate Jew-controlled NCR

So whats gonna be the canon ending of Vegas if Bethesda lets Obsidian make another game? Surely itll be canon that Caesar is healed and alive, even if he didnt win. They came up with too many cool ideas for the legion in Van Buren that didnt get used like the Chariots and the Priestesses of Mars

NCR

House is the lovechild of Elon Musk and Howard Hughes

NCR, independent, or MAYBE House if I'm feeling like it. Caesar talks big, but at the end of the day the Legion is an army of slaves cosplaying as something they don't understand, led by a dying man with no Augustus in sight to take over once he's gone.

Vulpes could make a fine Augustus.

Also I'm not sure why people bring up the whole "dying" part so much. You only find out about it as a part of working for the legion, and he only tells you when you get the chance to fix it.

Lucius the Praetorian captain wouldnt be a bad ruler either.

>Eleven hours in and mods still haven't deleted /v/ mod

Its a hegelian dialectics thread. Its vaguely related to Veeky Forums.