Are thick thighs on otherwise slim girls Veeky Forums?

are thick thighs on otherwise slim girls Veeky Forums?

its amazing how much american culture can fuck up a white female

no unless you have big breasts, but then you are not really slim

>white female

Yeah when they're earned with hard workouts and not butt/ass injections.

>that
>white female
Maybe in America I guess.

shes clearly a white female who curled her hair and took a tan but i guess thats what jew media will do to a girl (the kardashians)

Thicc can be Veeky Forums, but actual thicc.

Y'all faggots need to realize thicc is curvy, NOT fat celulite-ridden ham planets wearing tight crop tops and drawing their eyebrows for instagram

>wide hips n small tits

lord i love this body type.

she's mixed actually

Idk , but OP pic related looks like shit. Big (but not wide) butts and big tits look good (and are effay) on slim grills.

this shit is getting out of hand famalam

that's not a tan, it's her skin color. lmao.

>worrying about being effay for a board of skinny, short, white virgins

thick thighs on slim girls is good to anyone with a decent fucking opinion

>that
>thicc?

No.

Are you actually retarded?

it's honestly good to any male that isn't a flaming homo and still has their natural, testosterone fueled instinct to procreate.

This is what it's like to be completly made retarded by the media and thinking you know what you're talking about. You're just as much a victim of the stupidity as the people you're talking about.

that looks disgusting

It's r-selected trash.

God i wish that were me

The melon or the girl?

Thick is just a codeword for fat.

Most of white american girls are skinny flat asses

Melon ofc

>Posting a girl with 10/10 face

When you faggots are gonna learn that thin only works if you are already atractive?

You may think you're compensating your lack of test and lazyness by being a skelly flat ass while you can't just pull it off because you're average looking

Post one skinny flat ass guy or girl with average face and tell me if it looks good

>
so youre saying its better for people to be fat... aight

Do you even read brah?

What a load of horse shit. Even when you can't see the faces skinny people will always look better. I understand you are angry because you are clearly overweight but rather then try to make being obese sexy why not put your efforts into losing weight then one day you too may look attractive and good in clothes too. xx

skinny shapeless girls with average faces are honestly the worst, but then again I'd take a girl shaped like op's pic over a skinny one

atleast do it over a bowl what a waste of a watermelon

Did you go to college?

Like 3/4 of girls of all nationalities on my campus had fantastic asses. Where are you from?

>Zarya POTG

kek
this is real hot but also somewhat unsettling

where to find gril like this?

>thicc

I hate that word. It's not sexy sounding like curvy or voluptuous but HAEZ landwhales have appropriated the latter 2 so "thicc" is all we got left to describe actual semen demons with meat in all the right places. For now anyway.

>criticizing skinny people for not working out
99% of the "THICC" women posted on Veeky Forums don't work out and are even lazier, they're always incredibly soft. Just look at how flabby the OP's stomach looks It's solely due to genetics that they look like that, when they get older they'll likely balloon up due to never developing healthy eating or exercising habits. THICCposting is the worst meme on this website.

What do you grab when you're having sex tho

Bones obviously. Bones are pure, fat is evil.

>fucking cottage cheeze

There are houses that make clothes with more feminine silhouettes (consistently D&G, Dior, Valentino, Rick Owens lol) and some that don't. V thin women don't look great in these designs, in the same way that women with large breasts or wide hips don't look great in like Calvin Klein runway stuff. RTW isn't made for plus sized women though so when I mention body types, I mean standard XS-L (less than size 12 US dress)

Her penis

>still not posting a skelly with average face
You low test makes me laugh everytime

Still waiting to prove me wrong faggot

While I wait I give you an example of what a non skeleton good female body looks like

>liking stick thin women

You might as well just go for boys at that point

Curvy girls are attractive, but can't be fashionable.

She needs to exercise and lay off the burgers a bit to have a good body. I think it's hilarious how you retards accuse people of being "low test" then fetishize women who have never been to the gym in their life.

For fa standards

Is this ok or too fat?

She has a flat belly so idk what are you talking about
She has to workout to keep that ass and body firm

Is funny how do you mention the gym while most of the thinspo people don't lift. They just do cardio and abstain to eat

Nekane is god tier body tho

Thighs are too big

>flat belly
>firm
Haha, what? She looks like cookie dough, just like OP's pic. What Veeky Forums thinks is slim is more chubby than anything. She need s to lose at least 15lbs to look good, or at least gain some more muscles mass so it's noticeable. I still haven't seen an example of a thicc woman having a "good body," they all have too much body fat.

This is pretty much perfect female body.

>that nip slip

>are thick women fa?
No
>not finding thick (not fat) women sexually atractive makes you a low test?
Pretty much

No. I may be just a femanon but I swear to God it's so fucking disgusting to see fat-thigh-chicks walking around in shorts/hotpants in summer showing deep cellulite stripes as big as the Grand Canyon. No clue why anyone would consider that an attractive feat.

Why not?

>short hair

no

Yes

*bones rattling*

even though "skelly" is my aesthetic, I will never date another skelly. Thicc girls are fucking delicious.

Isn't this the bitch with the sex tape that she wheezed through?

Tell me more about it

>thin only works if you are already attractive

so does any body type. are you implying that a chubby girl with an average face is attractive?

How the hell do people find this attractive? She's like a caricature of a human with exaggerated proportions..

Not chubby

Thick

just google YesJulz sex tape. It's not long, maybe 2 min. She has sex with some guy that looks like a budget J Cole. She makes retarded noises. There's about 1 min worth of decent shots of her ass though, which is pretty nice

Excellent thanks

I don't kno who the fuck is this whore but it sounds good

who is this

her teeth though

There's nothing hotter than this desu

>rupi kaur
dropped

Very sexy

Jena Frumes

she has nice stomach but those proportions are way off

Are you fucking retarded? The girl is obviously fit and no fit doesn't mean underweight and borderline sick.
Do you realise that most extremely skinny people just don't eat or have it in their genes?
How can you say that this woman needs exercise since she has a perfectly normal body, please check yourself.

And about OP's question, what the fuck does that question even mean? Is it /fa as in is it a trend right now, because if that is the question then yes definitely a trend right now, just one scroll through instagram (because I know that you dipshits don't go out) can show you that they are in fact a trend. Like the tight gap was a trend a few years ago.
If you are asking if curvy girls/girls with big tights can work fashion items, again - yes. Why is this thread even a thing.

>this thread still on

I NEED to shove my face in that ass

Sides? Arms? Neck? Back?

I don't think this would be hard for anyone who not skelly

>please check yourself
lmao are you an 'activist' lol shes triggered guise

No I'm not a fucking activist but I am also not blind

oh shit this girl

gross a 4'9 midget spic

damn its easy looking curvy when ur a midget

butterfaced niggernose. i'll strongly pass

>butt/ass
hmmmmmm

not /fa at all but can be hot

That shit is definitely photoshopped, look at her ass to the right, there's a point that's just a straight fucking line.

I've seen video proof. It is like that

You must be tall but ugly looking. That's why you came out with the height subjet

Why does height should matter to women when they can be hot either being petite or tall?

kek nice catch.

Spotted the nig

this.
+1 rep user, so many bitches keep going to the fucking beach looking like a bowl of cottage cheese and a kardashian bathing suit and it bothers me.

she doesn't even have a niggernose you're just saying that because of her hair and skin lol

Lmao fatties trying to stay relevant. Fucking kill yourselves.

That pic might be shopped, but in video she does have very large hips and a big ass.

Most american girls are fat and not in a good way