Veeky Forums feels

>go to Tokyo
>get absolutely shitted on by every male between 17 and 30

Why

what do you even mean?

>tfw scat fetish

What happened ?

I know this feel. What op means is how high the standard of style is there. I felt the same way walking around harajuku

then step up your game nigga

Sweet summer child you dont even understand

just wear a well fitting T, jeans and casual boots and be a fit tall white guy, you'll pull it off.

I live there Condescending Oldfag.Just start with the basics and match tones, it's pretty easy.

Are you implying i literally dont know how to dress myself? Lmao im pretty far removed from basics but some of the SAs at the boutiques i went to were just on another level. One of the guys at the CDG store decked out in all their rubber stamped stuff from their new collection absolutely beat out anything i could put together

>smokepurpp
Get the fuck off of my board

That's because you're fat

We're going to need a story, OP. pretty much most of my friends are from HK, see if I have any info from them to help you out

This is probably the true answer

original + sauce?

what movies give good inspo of HK or Tokyo fashion? i remember their was this one movie called Tokyo Drift or some shit, not the actually racing movie but something similar

>feeling insecure by people shorter than you

git gud

Fallen Angels and Chungking Express

I feel it op. I wandered into the jannen neighborhood of shibuya where all the fashionable indie people were and I felt like an idiot wearing some brown short sleeve shirt. I saw a pair of zebra yeezys for what could have sworn was $100 ish. Overall everyone there is much better dressed than me.

Wait until you go to Seoul
I didn't really care though because I'm still taller and better looking

You're thinking of this. Great film.

how do you retards not know that he means he's outdressed by those people

shit yes I was in harujuku and felt like the least effay person of all time. wearing a flannel layered over a hoodie and didnt see one other person wearing a flannel in the hour I spent in the shopping center

Are you shitting me, HK "fashion" is ridiculous - it's either shittly dressed normies or tryhard manlet fuccbois with ridiculous engrish captions on their clothes.

HK fashion is hilarious, but because it's so all over the place, you occasionally see some really cool fits. For the most part tho, yes, it's just kinda funny looking

What were they wearing? I always feel like Asian street wear and some of their high fashion is too cartoony or cosplay tier.

Whenever I meet a Japanese tourist here they're dressed cleanly with simple lines and shapes with good fabric, and look much more Veeky Forums than the Harujuku crowd we see online.

Pull up wit a red dot

you must be ugly as fuck. asia is the only place in the world where white privilege actually exists

>get compliments all the time whenever I'm in Harajuku/Aoyama area
Just stick around for a bit OP, you'll get influenced naturally. Go to Daikanyama's T-Site, read some fashion magazines.

If you liked Toyko Drifter you should watch Branded To Kill. In fact all that Nikkatsu Noir is pretty awesome.

>Height makes your clothes better.
I think you believe the stuff posted on here a little too seriously.

Yep. Even if you're a 'skinny' American chances are you still have a little more chub around the edges than the average rail thin Japanese boy.

nigga 90% of japs look like anus in their uniqlo down jackets
and the ones in gayrajuku look fucking gay and gimmicky
you're god damn weeb that's all

why do people think all Japanese fashion is fucking stupid Harajuku fashion guess what most likely they only have one good outfit (cosplay). I hate how popular Harajuku has become, to the point where it generalizes all Japanese fashion

I hear 2ch has a whole board dedicated to /thinspo/

Harajuku's not as popular anymore tho

no + ksenia soyfer

>walks through outdoors shop
>fuck those salomon shoes are ugly, who would pay 150 for this shit

>BBSxSALOMON drops
>shiiiit bro he made them dirty sleeeeeek asf lemme dropp 600 on them

THE ultimate effay feel

you should try Seoul

God it was like they had a set uniform of pieces they could choose from. Every guy was wearing a olive or navy bomber and every girl was layering an oversized bape shark hoodie under an oversized bomber with either a skirt on jeans. You probably see different stuff online because to them what they wear is just everyday clothes

>olive or navy bomber
>oversized bape shark hoodie
>oversized bomber

lmao is this what you were so intimidated by? wow your wardrobe must suck?

just wear a nice dress

for what?
faggots copy pasting naver blog style guides?
or the bowl cut gooks with their circular glasses?

Korea is a shithole

When was height EVER mentioned? He's saying he just simply got outdressed. Plain as that.

>worrying about what other people think
>letting your vacation get ruined because you're scared of foreigners and insecure
Now, you say your style was shitted on by everybody there, but what I really wonder is, how many people actually took the time out of their day to look at you because, you know, clearly the world revolves around you and everybody cares about your fit, right? Stop worrying what other people think, because chances are you're not even on their mind, and if you are, they're insecure them self most likely. Enjoy your vacation and don't let it get ruined by your insecurities, I'd kill to go to Tokyo. If you care that much, take notes of how they dress.

Show me some pics of Tokyo crowds. I wanna see that superior Tokyo fashion.

Also OP is either gook or a weaboo.

OP is a nigger, which explains it

im a man. also I wasn't really intimidated I just felt very out of style. plus this was just the teen shopping area most of the adults wore something different.

also i liked their outfits too

what????