Muslim youth leaving Islam for Zoroastrianism in Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=aTVVb1Cxypw

How do we accelerate this process?
I'm not saying that zoroastrianism is much better than Islam since a lot of Islamic features that are criticized today actually rooted in Zoroastrianism, but it's just fun to have more than just Abrahamic religions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YisOuSp-pgY
juancole.com/2015/06/abandoning-zoroastrianism-disgust.html
strawpoll.me/10407759/
youtube.com/watch?v=t7k8QX3JIKI
youtube.com/watch?v=rGa9IvpooKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Emphasize the Arabness of Islam and the destruction of their empire

Literally pic related.

Make more babbys then muzzies do while memeing hard about muzzies trip on the flying horse everytime they call you weird.
Make sure, your kids can hit back when they are bullied.
It is the only way to survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=YisOuSp-pgY

Also produce superiour funky gospelsongs.

They actually have an unbroken line of worship, that elevates about the western Paganlarpers.

>Make more babbys then muzzies do
but I want to have sex for the purpose of fun?

>Make more babbys
Weren't the "Zoroastrians can't marry outside" meme only a practice of the Indian Parsis?

Then with your lonesome death, your ideology and religion dies with your while the fertile ones implant their dogmas in the next generation.
Its why we euros may loose out big in 50 years when the boomers are dead.

Nah, like all middleeastern minorites they do it so the sunnis dont purge them when a muslim daughter converts due to a nonmuslim man or they loose on of their daughters to the faith of the sunnis.

Literally impossible. At best you could do it for the diaspora in LA and even there islam has a stronger bet.

Yeah kinda. Doesn't mean western edgy larpers get to convert though.

Kek what the fuck is this song.

also
juancole.com/2015/06/abandoning-zoroastrianism-disgust.html

I'm not western tho. There were traditionally Zorostrian minorities in China. No one practices it anymore but the temples still exist.

>Kurdish Muslims abandoning Islam for Zoroastrianism in Disgust at ISIL/ Daesh?
>Kurdish

Dark days for zoroastrianism ahead.

I think a chinese is the same or worst t.b.h.

Yeah prolly.
However speaking of which, I actually know someone majoring in religion studies or history converting to Manichaeism and is dating another study-and-then-convert christian girl.

>Manichaeism

Is an awesome religion but I thought it is dead?
Would convert to if I could have a sound theological argument with one whose lifestyle is inspiring enough to be considered worthy as an authority on the matter.

Mandeans are the closest religion that actually still breathes I guess.

Islam is at its roots a reaction to Christianity. It's an Arab-centric Abrahamic religion that grew and later destroyed the Byzantine and Christian North African and Spanish kingdoms and regions. Zoroastrianism on the other hand is a religion without a specific bias against Christianity as far as I know and with its connection to classical Persian culture must to some extent admit the historic influence that Hellenic culture has had in the region and vice versa.

I would expect it to be much more compatible with European culture and Christianity than Islam.

There's literally nothing that zoroastrian priesthood hated more than the "influence that Hellenic culture has had in the region". They probably hate arabs more now of course.

It's a reaction to Judaism if anything

I don't think many groups accept converts to this day. One book I was reading on them mentioned that Zoroastrians in London I think it was refused all contact/association with Zoroastrian converts

The vast majority of zoroastrians in the world are "indian" parsis. And specially in fucking London.

Go back to /pol/ faggot

but /pol/lacks would praise it because its ayran, wouldnt they?

ayyyyran

Huh, I thought Iran still had the majority.

Honestly I can't really blame them, the converts interviewed sounded like they were just in it for the whole "muh Eastern mysticism" aspect

Create a cultural narrative that exaggerates how great Persia was, similar to how people view Rome of the present

Yes, though its funny when people think Indianized Persians/Parsees are somehow more "pure" when their heavily admixed at this point.

The process in Iran of converts turning from Islam to a different religion is most manifested in Christinaity. More Iranians are converting to various Christinian denominations in Iran and outside of Iran then to Zoroastrianism. And Zoroastrianism itself won't pick up steam unless the clerics are removed because conversion officially from Islam to any other faith is seen as punishable as a capital crime.

Nice samefagging, kouhai.

>me
>/pol/
Fucker I've spent my free time ruining the arguments of polfags in this board.

Maybe you shouldn't post stupid shit like that in to get mistaken for one.

/pol/ hates anything non-christian

>implying Iranian youth aren't doing this simply to be edgy towards the regime
>implying poltards wouldn't praise an "aryan" religion

everyone says the romans and the greeks invented everything civilised

I said exactly what I said for a reason.

mh, I only know 8pol, they like every religion that supports nationall/racial pride or kills muslims and jews in satisfying quantities,

Simply compare the populations of Iran and India.

Then just make some memes about how Persia wuz the greatest empire that invented basically everything until those evil Hellenes destroyed everything. Some idiots like image related might pick up on it

You sound booty blasted, mate.

I didn't write what was in that image

The Iranian government is made up of a bunch religious right wingers who absolutely refuse to help the Kurds despite them being their only possible ally in the region.

>only ally in the region

user pls.
They dont support the kurds because they are a heterogenous pile that may want to claim iranian clay as well once they get appeased.

>Iranian clay
Sounds like right wing bigotry to me not much different from the Turks or da Joos.

With the exception that kurds fit into iranian national identity without need of a separated one of course. If azeris can be good and chill in Tehran being iranians so do kurds.

>muh bigotry
Iran has a lot of foes at the moment, you cannot tolerate separatism in times of assymetrical warfare or you risk your enemy setting up a puppetstate at your front door ot using the upheaval in order to undermine your legitimacy.
You are kinda naive.

>Implying the current government isn't a puppet state.
Kurdish communism is the most reasonable political philosophy in the Middle East and certainly the most compatible with secular Ba'athism.

While the revolution was instigated by the US the result is not what they hoped for as the Mullahs actually managed to create a somewhat stable nation able to project power.

I only wanna see the commis get a small state so it fails by itself again or turns into some totalitarian shithole, some delusions must be battered again and again by reality.

Vote lads
strawpoll.me/10407759/

>/pol/
>Christian
my sides

>ayran
like the yoğurt drink?

MAKE SISTER FUCKING GREAT AGAIN. BASED FIRE WORSHIPPERS HOW DO I JOIN

he was almost right up until the "blackamoors"

>We should totally make the rest of the Iranians accept insane Kurdish demands of territorial concessions that they have no historical basis for or you are right winged racists!

>Youth.
This is most likely Iranian version of Neopagan hippie shit.

They'll grow out of it.

parsis make up a negligible part of india's pop though.

>overthrow secular humanist dictator
>put in power islamic theocratic dictator

What could possibly go wrong?

I suppose that's healthier than islam, but Iran and the rest of the world really need to ditch superstition all together and become atheists.

So do zoroastrians of every kind everywhere.

I doubt it was or is so common outside of monarchs or high nobility. And ancient kings were sister fuckers before without need of a Zoroastrianism to encourage it.

How much of a newfagg can you be? /pol/ is 90% underaged edgelord and 10% mussies who are delusional enough to believe that they're white.

>How do we accelerate this process?
You can't.

Mashallah. May they get the punishment they deserve.

Christians are lunatics, especially the Protestant ones. They usually gather around and then sing with loud speakers and music and shit, and then like they get possessed or something, speaking gibberish. They practice faux-cannibalism eating God's flesh and drink his blood, believing in the death of God or God-killing (deicide), resurrection afterward (for what purpose? It's retarded and inefficient), and so forth. Not to mention that it's a pretty faggy and feminine religion.

The Zend Avesta and Gathas and beyond inaccessible. There's a reason that the magi were so powerful in their heyday.

My English copy of the Avesta is probably the most complex and nonsensical piece of literature in my possession. (Trans. Arthur C Bleek)

With that said, I doubt anyone beyond nerdy ubernationalists will convert to Zoroastrianism, and even then their religious conviction would be entirely absent.

>20 apr 2014
>11k views.

t. Mustafa Kemal

>put in power islamic theocratic dictator
"I don't know how Iran works"

/pol/ is a christian board. There is often a Christian general. Although it is true that once in a while it gets often flooded by edgy fedora lords who hate religion

i blame prince arslan for this

Those are excellent news!
But im not really convinced
Is it just this guy are is there really a demographic shift?

You are literally a newfag

If you haven't noticed, many /pol/acks view Christianity as a foreign religion because of le dead kike on a stick, though a lot of it is just shitposting.

you take that back right now

How do we make Iran successful again?

Protip; by bringing back the Safavids for one

youtube.com/watch?v=t7k8QX3JIKI

is this like an Islamic version of the pagan movement?

the parsis are in decline because they started marrying other people. The indian govt. actually gives them money so that they have families.

Zoarastrianism is a hell of a lot more legit than neopagan larpers. They actually have an unbroken life of worship.

Zoarastrianism is a hell of a lot more legit than neopagan larpers. They actually have an unbroken line of worship.

You somehow combined stereotypes of catholi/ortho/orientals with pentecostals and evangelicals.
youtube.com/watch?v=rGa9IvpooKI

He means the specific converts.

There's not Safavids anymore senpai.

Song is lit af desu senpai.

So he basically did what most christians and the rest of westeners do all day everyday with islam? Or budhism. Or basically any other religion.

Just tell them that Zoroastrian is a native Persian religion of culture and sophistication, while Islam is the religion of barbarian scum from the west.

Wait a sec, that fucking wolf... is this some turanist shit?

>lot of Islamic features that are criticized today actually rooted in Christianity which was rooted in Judaism which was a blatant rip-off of Zoroastrianism

FTFY

I belong to none of the above religions so I don't have a dog in this fight but to anyone who studies the history of this stuff from an unbiased viewpoint its clear that all 3 of the Abrahamic religions are just successive copies of Zoroastrianism.

>to anyone who studies the history of this stuff from an unbiased viewpoint its clear that all 3 of the Abrahamic religions are just successive copies of Zoroastrianism.
Kill yourself.