If you don't dress for women then literally what in the fuck are you doing?

If you don't dress for women then literally what in the fuck are you doing?
>heh, I don't dress for anybody kid
>I dress for MYSELF
Does anyone else laugh when they see people say this?

I only care about anime bitches

i mean i most people dress both to impress/receive validation from others and to express/present themselves. it's pretty gay to be just one or the other

fpbp

I dress for the women. I also dress for the men.
I'm a slut.

the clothes are for me, the fit is for the ladies.

I tend to believe people when they tell me about themselves, because obviously they know better.

>dressing for women

you need to gtfo back to w/e shithole board you came crawled from

Im a millionaire with a 9" dick, I also only dress for myself who cares about pussy lol..

h~how do you dress?

Your constant need of validation from the opposite sex is showing OP

I don't need anyone to be who I want to be

thank you for the compliment though

If you think you "dress for yourself" you're a fucking liar. No one is an island when it comes to fashion. What looks good on you is not up to you and your tastes are influenced by other people every day.

3D women are not important

>
>i mean i most people dress both to impress/receive validation from others and to express/present themselves. it's pretty gay to be just one or the other
This pretty much

>i dress for myself
I think it's a pretty bullshit statement. I can tell you when I started caring about how I dressed, it was because I would get made fun of.

I dress for myself because I'm insecure as fuck and I'm self concious about my appearance.

and everybody is a pathetic pos like you right?

/thread

>all those insecure people ITT
You can dress for yourself. It's called having and respecting a self-image.

I only started caring about fashion when I became frustrated at my boring, excessively practical fashion sense. The importance of fashion only became known to me when I saw it as a way of expressing myself. It's an outlet, creatively. To think that it's impossible to be dressing purely for one's own satisfaction is just projection.

>le stoic fashion guy who dress for himself and doesn't afraid of anything