What is your go to chelsea boot...

What is your go to chelsea boot? Thinking about getting some bottega venetas because size 46 common projects were to small for me.

Are you a coke dealer in a French night club?

I wear these and like them a lot

Was looking at a black version of these actually. Hows comfort?

They're the first pair of Doc Martens I've had and only wanted to add more to my wardrobe because of how comfortable they are. I just wish I wouldn't look the average liberal arts school student for it.
The elastic that brings together the foot hole on mine has turned a little loose though. But that's after months of taking the shoes on and off.

those are good. can you not just size up on the CPs? I have some crepe sole chelseas from them that are awesome. also have slp black suede but they fit ultra slim and tight and they don't make very big sizes either

I would of liked to but 46, which is about a us 13 is the biggest size they make, or at least the biggest I can find. I figured as much with the slp, really would like those :(

Am I the only one that think that chelsea boots with no heels(or super short) looks bad?
Chelsea you have to go full in, must have a heel like a slp pair.

correct

Actually looking for a nice brown chelsea to dress down a suit.
Any ideas?

>crepe sole
>awesome

>dress down a suit
What the hell are you doing here? Don't you know this is 16 and bellow board?

Represent or Common Projects. (or ysl if you're bout that life)
These are from Represent

Cuck boot

RM Williams are GOAT.

there's literally nothing wrong with crepe sole. they're much more comfortable than my slp Chelseas which cost 3x as much

Til it gets dirty and looks fucking disgusting

W2C leather chelsea boots under 200.

Good question, I was looking for a brown boot to take me from casual friday to the beach, I wasn't originally considering Chelseas, but fuck it, could do it.

I like those. I am actually looking for the perfect shade of brown. Since chelseas are so plain they need to have perfect natural look of the material.

Honestly I've really been digging this Chelsea boot from Taft. It's technically a Jodhpur style boot but still falls under a Chelsea. They run for about $275 rn

Damn those could be sexy

Aren't these just blundstones?

jodhpurs and chelseas are basically the same riding boot with different closure, there are also laced variants.

but i wouldn't suggest suede. it was a meme years back, and they generally look like shit

>2017
>chelsea boots
Don't, user.