Pants

yall niggers wearing these looser slacks yet, provide inspo please

Are those ass pizza jeans? Is that fat weirdo still alive?

w2c jewelry

The Negro is such an ugly creature

gotchu senpai

we get it user, you browse KTT

That's not loose, they're clearly tapered

follow luka :) no shame

I browse everywhere. I have different folders for every board/fashion board. My Veeky Forums one is slacking because everyone dresses like shit in WAYWT threads. Seriously you guys need to step your game up

Which folder do you want then?

>My Veeky Forums one is slacking because everyone dresses like shit in WAYWT threads
well you're not wrong

none of those look tapered to me

hahah jesus christ i hope you guys are all gay if you dress like this

first day on Veeky Forums?

I was just saying that you're posting pics of that tapered cropped pants from 2015, you're the one that need to step up the game.

Look at Clearly tapered,not loose inspo material.

yes, actually

i see you guys walking around in your weird clothes all the time. the funny thing is you would look cool if you didn't look so uncomfortable in your funky apparel. your awkward walk, nervous gaze and hunched shoulders ruin the whole look youre trying to achieve. you know everybody is looking at you and we know you know we're looking at you.

which dickies do you guys wear
874 leg opening seems huge

lol

the leg opening is only 8 inches it's not as big as you think it is. and it's basically the only pair with a normal rise.

That's because people on Veeky Forums and their ilk use clothes as a substitute for having a personality

If you haven't been wearing Dickies for at least 15-20 yrs, gtfo scrub. Stick to your track pants or whatever you high school niggers are wearing.

Pic related, literally bought yesterday.

hypebeast fits?

>says niggers
>fat fingers
>meth head nails

sounds about right

So are you a shit skin or just a cuck?

He's a little jewfag from either Cali, UK or Australia.. They all love the BBC.

must be nice hiding behind a computer

Ok grandpa

where can i find pants like these?

balls need to stay fresh

>lets start wearing loose pants that look terrible just to seem ahead of the game and spite those who wear pants that fit.

So groundbreaking, i need to catch up

Windowpane pants. The ones in the fit are Undercover ones

this is shit. the low waist completely ruins proportions

Hedi jeans are low waisted too.

I want SZ one

gotchu fampai

so SZ is just full of boring men in their mid 20s where the only color they know is black

good to know

I mean I guess if you put it like that lol

>you know everybody is looking at you
But that's exactly what I want. The more people looking at me the better.

>high waist and loose

you think that's just not this poster's lack of taste? virtually everyone is stuck on black and cannot see past it.

W2C PANTS LIKE THAT I NEED TO KNOW ASAP

they look like dickies

Question, what sort of pants (other than cargo) can work well with lunarcore? The most decent budget brand that's nearby me is Uniqlo, unfortunately they don't have cargos

what model? i really love the way they fit

>fat, pasty hands from working the mines all day
>Work pants
>boxer-briefs designed for work
Shit-poor Appalachian faggot detected

good look desu

Phoneposting, faggot, from the comfort of my bed. Do you always just assume shit out of thin air and make yourself look like the retarded nigger you are? Good job, T-shaunquay.
I'm 38.
This cat gets it. Probably the only one here who's balls have dropped, or isn't a stankass nigger. Or jew. They both smell like shit.
Southwest, metal machining. Men's work. Something you little effay bitches know jack shit about.

Check these EQT 93/17 UB Glitch, got a couple weeks ago. I bet if you were a good boy, effay, and finished all your chores and got good grades on your next report card, your mom/mum would give you a couple dollarydoos to start saving up to afford nice things like the big boys :)

>shit-poor

Got shit everywhere I haven't even worn yet.

Another view of the Glitch EQT Ultra Boost. Cuz none of you got 'em.

Nigga you can hate but yo bitch steady watchin.

Yo faggots, put down your fidget spinners and tell me if my EQT 93/17 UB'S with the Glitch Camo are alright with my grey Dickies shorts.

Just kiddin. Idiot. I make my own style. But you lookin good or there, trying to look like everybody else lmao

Deez. Nuts.

can the fucking mods do anything about this /pol/ shit?

>38
>phoneposting on Veeky Forums

neck yourself lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Serious question, are tires effay??

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this has to be bait right

>i'm not hiding behind a laptop, i'm hiding behind a phone!
wow you sure showed me

XD

About as serious as a roleplayer on /x/.

(you know that's pretty goddamn serious business)

>being behind an electronic device and calling people out, on the internet, for hiding behind an electronic device, on the internet

kek, it doesn't get any better than that right there.

you keep deflecting from the point
but to bring it back full circle, the difference is your pussy ass would never call someone a nigger to their face outside of the safe haven of a screen

cool

Is it ok to wear dickies if you aren't working or a skatefag

>Southwest, metal machining. Men's work. Something you little effay bitches know jack shit about.

>38
>wears children's shoes
>browses Veeky Forums

Fuck off man you're 38 and flexing to a bunch of 20 year olds. Instead of buying adidas you should cop a mortgage

ITT: cucked whiteboi coping the only way he can

SAD!

>to afford nice things like the big boys :)
>Cuz none of you got 'em.

It's the worst 93/17 cw that has released, it's sitting everywhere. Ugly and nothing special. At least get something rare and exclusive if you're trying to flex that hard
Those will go on sale
Try again grandpa

Wow thats crazy to do that to a 7 yr old

I literally look like an auschwitz survivor wearing JNCO jeans when I wear 874s. I don't know how you twiglets pull them off, even the slim fit 873s are pretty baggy on me.

This is great, I love the way u r wearing the deconstructed uc

>He was probably hungry

racism is apart of Veeky Forums culture