What do I wear with these? Was originally looking to get black dooms, but they were all sold out...

What do I wear with these? Was originally looking to get black dooms, but they were all sold out, the only tubular model they had left (that was in my size) were tan shadows. Thinking these could go well with lunarcore-ish cargo pants, or at least chinos. Any tips?

>I can't afford yeezys: the shoe

>talks ngh out my ass: the poster

>What do I wear with these?
Im tired of dumb fucking threads like these. Read the sticky

thank you for your contribution

shit, sry mate, forgot to check

>adidas anything

Cmon, son

Chinos look shit with everything stop wearing them. Also; a noose.

a classic

>wearing anything but sport specific shoes

>wearing anything but sport specific adidas shoes

Guess I already found my answer, in terms of colour at least, I'm still not sure on the type of pants, joggers look off, same goes for jeans, only thing that I liked the look of is when theyre with cargos, problem is, uniqlo doesn't have any cargos, and I'm on a budget, pic related is what I'm going for

Nah, adidas is a cuck company. They just fucked up the whole Lavarr Ball thing or whatever, and now they've lost my business forever for being cucked bitches thay conform to PC bull shit.

That’s the reality of this time, if you want to make money you have to conform to PC. It doesn’t really reflect how the company really feels because I’m sure they’d have people killed if they could make money off of it, just like every other big business

Great, I know my lack of business doesn't mean anything to them. That doesn't change the fact that they're 10 ply soft, and so is every other bitch boi who accepts them as 10 ply soft. You want to walk around with three stripes telling everyone you're a bitch? Fine with me, I don't give a shit what faggots wear.

Only on 4chins can retards claim that a company founded by a former Nazi is cucked. Stay gold, ponyboy.

What? Nigger, repost that reply so I can double take at my phone again. I'm not about to go full /pol/ in this thread, but boy are you fucking retarded.

>T-they used to be N-nazis! They can't be cucked!

Do you have any inkling of world affairs, or do you only step outside when your grailed Yeezys show up on your door step? Germany, you know that fucking COUNTRY that used to be predominantly Nazi is the most cucked country in the world right now. Literally letting in MILLIONS of immigrants that are destroying their country both economically and socially. What the fuck kind of argument is that? You are denser than the shit you just tried to regurgitate if you think a company can't be cucked because it was founded by some dude who NEVER saw any action outside of being fondled in Hitler youth. Spend more time reading books than looking for clothes you uneducated Fuck.

Damn you’re really mad for no reason

Lel this.

I'm not mad. I'm lying in bed scrolling through threads. I don't have to be mad to point out that people are stupid. People need to be told they're stupid, allowing idiots to exist is what breeds ignorance, and if you do nothing to educate people then you're just as stupid and ignorant as they are.

Your neckbeard is showing user

w-what happend to my thread

What do you mean? This thread was shit from the start, why do you think it would go anywhere else?

true, you kids have fun then

Hold on, I've got a rebuttal for this. Your colored hair and awful tattoo are showing millennial? Did I do it? Did I get you as good as you got me?

Thanks Dad. Want to loan me a $20 so I can tell you I'm going to the movies and then I'll just buy cheap beer instead?

I'll loan you 40$ for some better beer

Your neckbeard is showing user

Not even close git gud scrub