Tfw that feel when you fall for the straight cut meme

>tfw that feel when you fall for the straight cut meme

>tfw that feel when

WHEN

FEEL

THAT

There is a person out there right now, who wears these in public. Trash, the lot of you.

Taper you pants you fucking nigger, Jesus are all posters here still in primary school?

>jeans

That's not even a tapering problem. Quite a few latecomers to the raw denim thing need to learn how to get their jeans hemmed.

jeans are bad but cropped meme is almost worse

Buy your jeans your fucking length

>Look like a 25yr old
>dress like an 85yr old man with ill fitting dress trousers..
"Hmph!" "Only plebians wear jeans!"
*tips fedora*

that wrinkling is giving rick owens face a run for its money

It's not just the cut. They would also look like shit if they were tapered. Also those shoes are disgusting with that shitty black stripe.

yeah let us all just wear slim fitting cuck jeans then.

I remember when I first joined Veeky Forums my first 'investment' piece at the time was a pair of raws. I bought a pair of unbranded straights because of an infographic. Never again.

cropped pants are bad but wearing pants in general is the worst meme of them all

Just roll the cuffs, and it should look OK. If those are unwashed, washing once or twice could give it sufficient shrinkage, while retaining a dark blue color.

wearing pants in general is bad but not cutting off your legs and hopping around like a stub is the worst meme of all

welcome to the laggard tier, redditor

>pants

stfu the shoes are fine

OP where did you get the jp's

The fit is not that bad, the problem is that they are way too long.Go to a tailor.

the fit is beyond redemption, look at the front rise, thighs etc

just burn them OP

so dresses, skirts or butt naked for you then?

Slim fit is objectively better looking on everyone you contrarian faggot

>look at the front rise
>you actually want low rise jeans