How's would y'all dress if you were 5'3?

How's would y'all dress if you were 5'3?

a XXXL shirt and nothing else. not even shoes

I'm 5,4 I just dress the way I want to dress. There's no point in doing all that dumb shit to make you appear taller. I'm already fucking short, I've accepted it and I'm living a good life not giving a shit about it. Then again I am gay so I don't have to worry about finding a girlfriend that is shorter than me or some lame shit like that since most Gay men actually don't give a shit about petty shit. Just be fit and don't wear autistic clothing.

Avoid long tee's or clothes that will ruin your silhouette and make you look shorter

5'3" here
I like being at eye level with short girls, but it limits the ethnicities to basically Asian and Hispanic

Yeah but most women that I met care about height. I've met girls that are 5,0 and only date tall guys. I feel like Women in general are stuck up. I'm glad I don't have to deal with for sex when guys give a sex like it's nothing. There's also a bunch of short white girls where I live too.

20 year old Manlet here (5'7" and 110lbs). I actually want to date a taller woman, somewhere around the 5'10" range. How fucked am I?

Not that fucked, depends on what type of girl you're trying to get. 9/10? Maybe or maybe not, you'll just need to be fit and have a great personality. I think you'll be able to get a girl but she'll probably end up complaining that she can't wear heels on dates or something. You can also wear those shoe slip ons that make you 3 inches taller.

halp
I'm 5'9 a bit of extra layer of fat (not quite skinny fat but not quite not-skinnyfat).

I'm going a date with this 5'11 roastie who's looking for more than her current fuckbuddy on the weekend. She looks hella effay on ig but on snap she's almost outright ugly.

WTF should I talk about, I'm a recovering robot?

>recovering robot

Is she also autistic? it could work if she is

You're 5,9 I don't even consider that short senpai. Also you're skinny fat so it's not you can't cover your fat up. What do you need help with?

High heels

isn't Drake 6' though?

polite sage

> you haven't seen the meme

Yikes

I don't get the OP pic

Why not make Alex Skaarsgard also on short legs? as if he were a manlet

memes dont really need a reason. drake is popular and kinda goobery so he's as good a candidate as any

I don't make memes user, they sort of... just happen

Look up short nigga memes you dingo

an elf costume

tall girls don't care about height as much as short girls

cuck

this is 100% false

they all talk about wanting a guy they can wear heels around

Shop in the kids section

5'3 guy here. The only thing I try to avoid wearing is horizontal stripes and too drastic color switches that really part your body. Any other advice for short guy Veeky Forums ?

i swear like the 5 people on this site who have had a girlfriend got dumped and their girlfriend said it was because they were too short or some dumb shit so they came on here bitched about it and now every virgin is so insecure about their height and they figure oh thats why im not getting laid its because im short

>Manlets actually believe this
HAHAHAHA!

Like xxxtentacion

C A N A D A
A
N
A
D
A

I'm a 5'0 girl and I'd honestly never date a guy taller than 5'7 is like my absolute max.