Do you wear cologne? On a regular basis or only for certain occasions?

Do you wear cologne? On a regular basis or only for certain occasions?

Depends on your tastes, your lifestyle and your obligations. Every man should have at least one bottle for special occasions. serious cologne junkies might have colognes for different seasons, moods, outfits and occasions.

protip: If you have someone in your life that smells you a lot, go cologne shopping with them. It's always worth it.

I wear it mostly when I'm sitting home alone. It makes me feel special.

just deo

I have a bottle of Acqua di Gio that I break out for special occassions. I like the way it smells but I don't want to wear it everyday otherwise I/the people around me regularaly might get sick of it

i wear perfume every day

cant go out if i'm not soaked in that dior farhenheit

How do you know how much to put on? After some uses I can barely smell it and I get paranoid that im putting on too much

Everyone you know secretly hates you

>How do you know how much to put on?
Depends how much dick you suck, the answer should be the same for both questions.

cool water, every time after i shower one spray on my chest

Amazing

I own a bottle of musk and eau-dorange-verte.
1 spray of musk spread for my wrists. And a drop on each lapel for business and smart casual when I need to.
And a spray of eau-dorange-verte for my wrists for casual and smart casual.
But generally less is more and I try to reduce how much you use.

Women love my natural masculine scent, so why would I want to cover it up with some synthetic chemical scent?

you're funny

Pretty much every day. It's just part of my morning routine, like brushing my teeth.

That's not really a special occasion type of fragrance. No offense intended, it's just known as a very casual everyday cologne. But hey, whatever works for you, enjoy.

You put your cologne on before you sleep? What a fucking weirdo, acting like you know about hoity-toity eau-de-toilletes. Consider becoming an hero

>it's just apart of my morning routine, like brushing my teeth
>you put it on before you sleep? what a fucking weirdo

how do you match those two thing up? you fucking mongoloid inbreed cunt

Not sure if retarded or trolling.

By the way, this user forgot to tag you in his post, so I'll do it for him.

>wearing the liquid jew

if you're not a smelly basement dwelling virgin, a $2 can of lynx is all you need desu senpai

You realize there's a general thread for this right?

thanks!

>not paying several hundred dollars for l'eau du toilet (toilet water)