/lcg/ Lunarcore General

Post fits, ask questions, give inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KH6ZwnqZ7Wo
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071RJJNDF/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1501774064&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=army+tactical+boots&dpPl=1&dpID=513CJOHqsIL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
cheasecloth.tumblr.com
zappos.com/p/palladium-pallabrouse-baggy-titanium-high-rise/product/7897112/color/540390?ef_id=WI6o-gAAAFQ78UtS:20170807013459:s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some simple inspo

Besides cargo, what other types of pants can work with lunarcore?

Any from Enfin Levé can

Why do the gray pallads look so good here
But so shit in these?

Is that lunarcore guy in jail for murder?

prison for meth

lolwtf

is it 2013 again?

youtu.be/KH6ZwnqZ7Wo

better colour coding/matching

also good photography

Hey guys someone posted this in the boot general and isn't IDing it, figured you guys would know what these are

Prob on ranger joes site, those look AR670-1 compliant

>not getting a bachelor's degree in engineering, biological science, physical science, computer science or mathematics
>not spending at least three years of related professional experience obtained after degree completion OR at least 1,000 hours pilot-in-command time on jet aircraft
>not having the ability to pass the NASA long-duration astronaut physical.
>not having the distant and near visual being correctable to 20/20 for each eye
>not being part of the handful of 120 applicants of 18,300+ overall applicants to be selected for 2 years training

stay butthurt larpers

I am getting tired of seeing bomber jackets everywhere they are so ugly

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071RJJNDF/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1501774064&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=army+tactical+boots&dpPl=1&dpID=513CJOHqsIL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

But user, I am doing this

Lol that was me that posted that in the old boot gen

They came after 2 weeks, nice and cheap fucking boots and pretty damn decent quality for some Chinese reps, they fit a bit loose but that's what happens when you order a size up to make sure they fit after waiting so long

Not bad for $35

>Veeky Forums is okay with Lunacore but not streetwear

it looks fucking similar you hypocrites

lunar core and streetwear are pretty much the same u right b

because streetwear is for closeted second generation immigrant filipinos

What shoes are these?

Save getting some boots, are white Huararches good Lunarcore shoes? As I'd like to replace my white Lonsdales with something else.

bernhard willhelm x camper himalayans.

In what galaxy far far away is lunarcore at all similar to street wear!??

Most lunarcore has some sort of grey or biege to it, and is centred around the concept of what you'd probably see ppl dressed in most sci-fi movies and shows and trying to make it somewhat wearable in everyday life, great examples of lunarcore is someone like SpaceJew
Lots of cargo, lots of canvas and converse shoes and boots, lots of DiY pieces since most of lunarcore is based around stuff that doesn't exist other than milspo stuff

Most streetwear is basic shit or hypebeast brandwhoring and lots of shit that mixes between tricky Ricky and shit like supreme etc

Lunar is a three way between palewave techwear and milspo, basically. Which is why knoch only had to start using white to get it done

On the topic of shoes:
Do you guys think regular black boots, ie austromemes could be worked in? Modern flight suits all use unbloused boots, as did the original navy mk 4s

W2C pants?

are those lunar?

>leave Veeky Forums for a few years
>come back
>everything is exactly the same

sure but that doesn't mean they don't look like shit. UEG is cringe.

Pls tell me where can I order these?

No,Shitposting has changed

You need to Tuck your shirt/sweater m8

Do you guys plan on posting new inspo?

says right on the damned box...
w.woodtomlinson
google is your friend

>not realizing that NASA is no longer conducting manned space flights

>2017
>He doesn't know about the commercial space industry
But for real, be prepared bois, the Dragon 2 is planned for a mission to orbit the moon in late 2018. Probably won't happen until later, but get hyped

Donde dos policia?

wow sure showed us.
this guy is going to space.
wow.

Those new white SFAF1 are lunarcore af.

not really, they're niggercore...

Is it FA to wear self tapered jeans?

DIY stuff is pretty high up there when done right, but making an effort to customize clothing to your specific taste is always good

>ff is pretty high up there when done right, but making an effort to customize clothing to your specific taste is always good
Just found out I accidentally donated my jeans I measured, tapered and lightened with bleach. :')

haha I was gonna make one of these with the copypasta earlier today, you guys pulled a fast one.

stop. this isn't lunarcore.

Daniel Cordas
ACG
ACG
Nike

>this is not one of the same 10 images that gets posted every lunarcore thread.

y ur shirts got staxxx

Any suggestions for more common brands with good Lunarcore pieces? Some of my go-tos are Nike, Adidas, and Calvin Klein

What are you saying, they've got to be darker than your shirt and jacket if you're wearing dark pants?

Lol

This is certainly not lunarcore, these are very much tech wear fits

And is right
Those aren't really lunarcore, there is 1 or 2 or those pics that are sortve lunarcore-ish but the last one who the old time vest with pouches sure as shit ISN'T lunarcore
It looks like some sort of steampunk weird shit

It feels like many of the oldfaggles from here that knew exactly what lunarcore is and made OG lunarcore threads are dead

It seems like half of you here have no idea what exactly lunarcore is and this is your 1st introduction to it

I highly suggest looking up SpaceJews Tumblr as him and Knoch are pretty much the messiahs of lunarcore

Here's his Tumblr he's always planning and sketching cool ideas and making sick fits and pieces, I miss the golden age of Veeky Forums..
Don't know why so many left

cheasecloth.tumblr.com

Can anyone share some inspo for good patch designs? preferably non related to real life space programs.

see attached. stay away you freak.

i agree but slight deviations is what drives progress.

There's slight deviations then there's huge jumps that aren't even in the same category of style

Usually as a rule of thumb at least for beginners of lunarcore, think of old StarWars or ALIENS outfits and go from there, I was surprised how many fucking great lunarcore fits there were in Rogue-1

WTC?

W2C boots plz

dont know exact boot but any military compliant field boot (ex: Nike SFB) looks just like that and costs aboot 120

If I saw anyone wearing this shit on the street, I would just think they look like some sort of retarded faggot

w2c left jacket?

well in he is just standing like a faggot, which is why it look bad, but in the other one I think it's cause of the pants fit. They're too straight and narrow, so the silhouette makes them look like clown shoes

>cheasecloth.tumblr.com
This guy is cool, thanks for the link.

I'm not the guy that you were replying to and I've never contributed to a lunarcore threads only lurked, but I appreciate anons like you continuing the spirit in keeping up the "generals" for specific styles like this.

Also I found this on his tumblr. The dude clearly makes some cool stuff but this coat he's wearing makes him look like a flamboyantly homosexual private investigator whose main cases involve missing cats and "who didn't water the house plant"

Those are palladium grey boots

zappos.com/p/palladium-pallabrouse-baggy-titanium-high-rise/product/7897112/color/540390?ef_id=WI6o-gAAAFQ78UtS:20170807013459:s

im not a bomber guy but that mcqueen one is great

love the raf velcros too, although i dont think i could pull them off

I posted that and already id'd it, look through the thread

Also actual military compliant boots are semi affordable but still fairly expensive
And if you don't know if you'll like them, spending $35 is much nicer than $150-$250

Lmfao
Lol ya i really like his old stuff back when him and Knoch used to post in lunarcore/milspo/ and DiY threads that seems like the golden age of Veeky Forums

Fuck I still remember posting and lurking in sandcore/sandninja threads and gothninja and rickysan was all the rage and everyone and their mom wanted fucking raf Velcros and dunks/geos and those melty drip boots I forget what they're called, and roshe runs were all the damn rage, and there was some fucking nxt lvl shit being made in DiY.

there was something for everyone on this board, you want dadcore? There's dadcore threads for ya, you want 90s seinfeld core? We got that shit too senpai.
You want to dress like a fucking sand raider or sith/jedi from star wars or techninja? We got that shit as well,
Man those were the days...

I'm amazed how much has changed here in only a few yrs and how little there is to choose from anymore, and how little good OC there is anymore.
I'm gonna have to start making sandcore and palewave threads and bring those back

PLEASE male sandninja a thing again. It looks absolutely tubular.

Some movies for inspo
-Europa Report
-Children of Men
-Alien (and the later movies, especially Prometheus and Covenant)
-Blade Runner
-The original Star Wars Trilogy
-Moon

Any other suggestions?

This feels like techwear not lunarcore
Here's some lunarcore

It's diy, made by Knoch