Take a piss

>take a piss
>shake dick until no more piss
>five minutes later there is a quarter-sized wet spot of piss on the crotch of my pants

help

wash youre dick with water and dry et

put it in the hand dryer

are you suggesting i fuck the hand dryer. do i need to be hard first

Happens to a lot of people user
You are not alone
Simply press on the area between your taint and scrotum to squeeze the excess piss out.
Do kegal excercises if that doesnt work.
Google it if you can't figure out what I'm talking about.

I always wipe my dick with toilet paper after taking a piss
works perfectly

get it done, user.

take a piss inside her butt hole

just tried this and i think it may do the trick. gonna wait a few minutes and see. but yeah a nice stream of piss came out when i did that. thanks my man

This.

wear underpants

Pull the skin all the way back when taking a piss

or buy a gooch rod

Fun fact if you press this same area when orgasming you can have dry orgasms

Don't piss, just take liquid shits so water goes away that way

its all good in the hood until your girl catches you with your hand under your ass and thinks you're fingering yourself

It looks great as long as you're a cute feminine boy.

Even if it doesnt its worth it for No jizz

The tp sometimes rips and gets on my dickhead. I prefer putting it under the tap for a few seconds.

fucking ninny

I don't know why guys are so apprehensive to just take one fucking sheet of toilet paper and dab your dick with it. Even after I do the squeezing of everything out there's always still a bit that doesn't drip off. Seriously, a piece of toilet paper won't kill your manhood.

No joke, but I do this:
i wrap a bit of toiletpaper around my dick. I do the same to prevent wet dreams/jizz inside my shorts.

literally me

reasonable, just not really available at a urinal

Dick Dabber is a better investment honestly

What a good thread about fashion

Always this

use ur shirt then

Fashion? Fuck off faggot

100% this been doing it after a streamer recommended it. It fixes the problem

Da hilft kein schütteln und kein klopfen
- in die Hose geht der letzte Tropfen

I think I know who you're talking about.

>squeeze foreskin closed
>put dick back in pants
>take dick out again
>shake dick
this helps when thers no toilet paper

now what's wrong with fingering yourself you little bitch?

>dabbing your dick at the urinal

good luck trying not to look like an absolute tool

pic related

The care of clothing. which is fashion related

Your doing Gods work user

Yup yup
If I'm at a urinal I dab it on my hand, then go and wash with soap

are you circumcised? this happens to a lot of circumcised men because circumcision widens/tightens (not sure which) the urethra.

Make sure you pull your foreskin back, dab the last drip on your hand, wash hands.

I did this once but got worried – where does the jizz go?

I think he would have mentioned if his penis had been horrifically mutilated. That's not the kind of thing anyone could forget.

this has literally been plauging me all summer

This happens to me and I have a chronic kidney autoimmune condition.
It's constantly eating into my kidneys and I'll probably need a transplant when I'm like 60

It's undetectable, I did some unrelated checks and they told me there's something odd and I should do some very expensive blood tests and that's when they found out.
There's no cure.

>dab the last drip on your hand
someone please reassure me that this is not normal

vote up piss driblets

thats all we have for this week, see you next tuesday

Who cares, you're gonna wash your hands either way aren't you?

sehr witzig

Can't you take immunosuppressors?

I also wash my hands after taking a shit that doesn't mean I'd use my fingers to get all the shit out of my ass.

Don't worry I'll give you a (you) for trying to derail this thread. This would work much better in /pol/ or /tv/, because there are lots of yuros on this board so triggering won't ensue.

I have family members who use that exact reasoning as to not wash their hands. It's disgusting.

The amount of people who don't wash their hands is unbelievable. You don't even want to know about the mental gymnastics of people who don't even flush.

>shit and piss are similar

this board is stunningly retarded

lol

my nigga. we have finally met

I wash my dick in the sink all the time, even at public places, I just hate it when people open the door to the restroom and sometimes women can catch a peek.

It just stays there and eventually gets reabsorbed by your body.
t. medfag

>Going to urinals to pee
At least (some) toliet bowls have their bidets to wash off excess waste...

Does that you get cum in your blood?

Keep a scented candle in your toilet. What's it for? Simply drip hot wax on to your dick hole to plug it up until the next time you need to go.

When you are done peeing normally then do some small periodic squeezes on the sides of the head to pump out any remaining pee.

Also, it sounds like it could be a digestive issue with stuff squeezing the wrong places.

Become a stall man.

Put a bit of toilet paper where your richard's head would lay in your pants.

You'll be dry while the girls get wet

Not cum, just the degraded components that are useful for the body. Those can either be used by the cells that are closer or even re-enter the circulation, but I doubt that'd happen. Other residues that are not useful for the body should get eliminated by your system through lymphatic circulation and eventually venous circulation.

this. do a kegel squeeze first, then gentle squeeze by hand. This way you will slowly make gains and will no longer need to use your hand.

coming from personal exp.

dabb it with toilet paper

See that unsanitary shit is why you don't need a foreskin. Plus its way less aerodynamic

You're gonna dip your dick in the buttwater?

>not simply shoving your dick up your asshole so you can comfortably pee anywhere all day and then simply removing your penis from your asshole in the evening to piss-shit it all out which gives your a free enema
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. How does it feel living like Neanderthals in this day and age? Jesus. You must all be vapid cunts because every guy I talk to does this.

Meddude here.
You should go to the doctor, your probably have some problems with the muscles of the bladder so it can't expel all the piss or maybe theres obstruction in/over the urethra

I unironically do this at McDonald's.

Normally I milk out the last few drops of piss and blott with a paper towel but McDo thought they'd be green and take the towel dispenser out of the restrooms.

*shrug* if they didn't want me putting my dick in the airblade they shouldn't have made this decision.

So uh, are you guys like over the age of 35 or something? How did you guys never learn how to piss or just have some sort of issues down there?

Like all you do is you just use two hands here. You put your left hand on the base & then you you use two fingers near the head of your dick then in one quick swift motion you just bring up & then back down. Then you just have no piss anywhere? The fuck is wrong with you people did you not learn how to do this in elementary school

sorry not everyone is spoiled byparents

kegals 6 weeks