ReviewBrah: Why I wear suits all the time

>youtube.com/watch?v=aL0O8UC72O4&t=332s
He's explaining the autism suits!

Why can't he have proper posture?
If he's going to go out of his way to dress professionally, why can't he carry himself with confidence?

He looks so self-conscious

I find suits and formalwear boring as fuck, but the fact that its reviewbrah talking it makes the video instantly charming and hypnotic.

You shut your fucking mouth until you can rock the vintage suit and tie mouthbreather.

>He sounds like he's talking about cross-dressing
kek

This is by far his best suit. I wonder what brand it is, it looks pretty nice.
I've been trying to fix my own forward head posture and seeing his neck in this video made me wince.

Wish I could care enough to come up with a funny filename

>autism suits
You shut your damn whore mouth

He has to wear baggy suits cuz his dick is too big. It's seven chicken nuggets long. That's 12 chicken nugs in metric.

He's too thin to wear a double breasted suit imo.

Reviewbrah is the Lil B of memes.
It's impossible to hate him and if you somehow manage to, you're gonna get shut the fuck down.

This is one of the funniest things he's ever done, and I'm not sure if any of the comedy is intentional.
Is he Lorde doing a bit, or is Lorde him doing a bit?

He is self conscious, at least a little bit. In the video he talks about how he used to be really self conscious about how he dresses but people should just wear what they like. There's something very endearing about reviewbrah and I'm glad he's becoming more successful.

I love it

Lorde is him in a wig yes. It was a "project" that kinda got away, blew up way past expectation.

You can say whatever you want but you gotta admire the dedication.

He should invest on some nice hangers for his suits.

Is he against nice fitted suits? Or like suits made in the last decade?

>nice fitted
>those pants
>no socks
He likes the style of older suits. He's said countless times that he has no problem with modern suits or the people who wear them, and that those suits are just not for him.

I would actually be sad to see him wearing one of those post-game show sportscaster suits.

>this horrible slim fit trouser
Reviewbrah might not have a problem with them, but I fucking do. This garbage is absolutely repugnant, and so are you for liking it.

>j. crew suits
*vomits*

>Why I wear suits all the time
>23:57
haha

foh

legend

Veeky Forums has something to learn from this video. Wear what you want even if you feel alienated by it. This man created his own style, his own look and has made it his own regardless of how or who clowns him he is truly Veeky Forums

Kek

those aren't "nice fitted" suits, those are slim fit made in china looking shit. chinese goldfarming professional suit made to accentuate the miniature, skinny form of asian people. looks absolutely fucking terrible on whites of any build, looks like they're wearing kid clothes.

a "nice fitted" suit should be something with a little bit of slack but tailored in such a way that is appropriate for you without looking like it's way too big on you. the amount of slack is determined by the era

this, reviewbrah wears his suits, his suits don't wear him. this is the only way to be fashionable

Don't fuck with our reviewbrah Veeky Forumsggot

Less suit talk more reviewmom

you fuck with reviewbrah you fuck with me
i have big muscles so watch the fuck out

Didn't this autist go all paranoid and live in his car for a while?

Reviewbrah is the ONLY good eceleb

this guy is legit nice and smart and dedicated as fuck, why is he still living with his parents Veeky Forums? is it the 'tism?

this you Veeky Forumsggots will pay by being deadlifted to death.

Show some respect or I'll kick your ass you faggot. Reviewbrah is a better man than you'll ever dream of being.

he isn't

kill yourself you absolutely worthless fucking piece of shit

>those disgusting nails

Shut the fuck up

god the circle jerk for this guy is unreal

comfy house

This is a bait, right?

i wish you could come up with a funny joke instead

I don't think anything's ever been over my head more than the love this guy gets. He's 100% autistic and his content is complete garbage

How old is this guy?

Wish you cared enough about things in general

>love
I think it started ironically and people actually started believing it was real.
>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.
And to think this happened here too.

This is the most logical explanation I've heard so far

I think irony draws people in, but in all honestly I think Reviewbrah's humble demeanor then becomes endearing to some viewers, and then the irony becomes genuine appreciation.
At least that is what happened to me

People show up for the memes but stay for his sincerity. He genuinely just wears suits, runs his radio station and reviews fast food because that's what he's interested in and what he wants to do. He's a lot more brave in his fashion taste and interests than the majority of the posters on this board are...

Has Reviewdad been identified?

Reviewbrah is literally one of the few genuinely cool people alive

He clearly wears oversized suits from the 80s and 90s. I guess you could call that "older".

he said he was more comfortable and liked older suits more

Who is this faggot? Never heard of him.

These are true, it started as a meme on Veeky Forums i believe where he originally got the name "reivewbrah". I'm so glad he got 300k subs now, he deserves it for sure. If anyone can make a proper career out of this its him because he's so patient and calculated with it.

>mfw I told him at the beginning of his career before he blew up
>"it's a stupid idea to review fast food. Why don't you just review a nice restaurant?"
>He actually responded saying "It makes more sense to review places everyone can eat at"
I was so fucking stupid and wrong.

I wish he'd try more modern suits

what an anal bead

does he buy all his suits second hand? they look like shit

This is the explanation. You watch that shit to cringelaugh at how earnest he is, but unless you're a total tool eventually it dawns on you that your jaded irony or whatever is actually the real bullshit, an empty posture to seem cool and above it all which ironically just proves your anxiety. Whereas Reviewbrah just keeps on truckin', totally humble, totally sincere, does his thing unperturbed by people who don't get it. That's what takes guts.

fuck she's actually kinda hot

watch the video before commenting you mongoloid

heh qt

Sounds like you are the autistic one if you can't understand why he is universally beloved

started on the misc not Veeky Forums

Hoax for views

I like the guy a lot, but his business tactics are underhanded.

okay you're probably right!

He looks like an expert

It's because he's so pure.

A lot of youtubers get big headed, act like cocky assholes, think they're better than everyone or create unnecessary drama for no reason. Seriously, look at most youtube e-celebs, they always end up arguing with another e-celeb or stirring shit.

Not reviewbrah though, he just enjoys making weird review videos and people love the formula. He's not hurting anybody, he's not offending anybody, he's just being himself.

Sure he's a little weird but I can't see any reason why somebody can hate him, the world needs more people like reviewbrah.

>people having a argument over whether or not reviewbrah is far right politically in the comments of the video

but he IS cocky though and a bit coy

but he is also obviously much more intelligent than everyone of his age or any age

>implying "they" weren't following him
>implying reviewbrah doesn't browse /pol/ and /x/

i wouldn't call him humble

errr try 50s and 60s tops.

You're not going to find many suits from the fifties and sixties out thrifting. Most of what you'll find are from the 70s on up.

I used to work at a thrift store where we'd get 40s and newer suits. We def charged more for them, and even more if they were designer. They usually ran from like $30 to a few hundred USD. Still cheaper than buying new suits of similar quality.

Review admitted in a comment section he browses /pol/

is he cosplaying as mr. bean?

>24 Minutes

His eyes look like his mouth

Veeky Forumsggot will PAY for insulting review brother

hahaha

So young and innocent

Nice!

nice

>reviewbrah
>plantation owners
Reviewbrah is Italian-American