Hips: 33 6/7 (86 cm)
Thighs: 16 1/2 (42 cm)
Weight: 90 lbs (40 kg)
Height: 5 feet 3 inches (162 cm)
Thigh gap?: Yes, 2 inches.

What do you recommend? I have so far looked at:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01E9GR82S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

amazon.com/gp/product/B01GQ3WGVU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But really, I´m thinking about high-rise jeans, but what brand do you think would look best on her? I know different brands fits different and each brand have different waist to hip ratios.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01MS8MQJK/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Thigh gap

is that actually a measurement?

op here.

desu, dunno, maybe I´m looking too much into
/thinspo/

So far I´ve been looking at Armani and Guess Jeans,

I know that there are several considerations with how a jean fits, like where the back pockets are placed, and so on.

amazon.com/dp/B01MS8MQJK/

Also, are push up jeans Veeky Forums ?

Post a pic of your wife

Holy shit. At first i didn't read it was for your wife.
What the fuck. How do you know all this? Specially thigh gap.
Fuck me, i'm surprised, what the fuck.
Maybe this is normal, i wouldn't know, but man...

I´ll post what I can find. I just went through all my phone´s photos and only found photos of the kids. So I´ll look elsewhere

There you go.

We have been married for 8 years, and I like /thinspo/ , so I measured her and went on a journey of finding what clothing looks best on her.

We work together so we are basically 100% all the time almost next to each other.

feed your wife you nazi

lol, she was more skinny back then, she eats healthy and plenty, she just have this weird metabolism, idk

Must be nice to have such a close relationship and work it out nicely.
I don't know anything about women's jeans so i can't help you there but good luck on your gift.

Thank you user, 8 years have not always been perfect, there were several times when we were about to split, but we worked it out each time.

if your wife won't give you her measurements she's either mental or self-conscious (and/or too fat)

every girl knows them

why are her feet so large

2th, idk, I was looking forward to buy her a pair of shoes for Christmas, after I get done with the jeans. any ideas?

Acne Studios.

Srsly bro? They are expensive and I don´t know about how they fit.

How will you "know about the way" anything "fits" you retard? She needs to order shit and try it on. Buying clothes is trial and error.

Good point, I knew I was a retard as soon as I hit post.

My point was, 230 USD to try a pair of jeans you are buying on internet is a bit too much. More so given that I cannot find reviews about them.

I am a double retard, I was looking at the wrong page thinking they were lame-ass quality.

And in a closer look, they actually look nice! And they are Italian

But 260 USD for a pair of jeans, still a bit too high for me.

This reads like some weird ass role play thread. I'm doubtful you have a wife because no normal guy takes their wife/gf's thigh gap measurement.

the makers' web shop is pretty much always much more expensive than retailers so that they don't compete.

I did not take thigh gap measurement, it was an estimate.

Also, got to grope her a little bit when I was taking her measures and she liked it. Fun times.

But they are not on amazon, and I fear of getting some rip-off or counterfeit on ebay. what do you suggest?