Old Skool vs Sk8 HI

What do you guys think? Which one is better for everyday use?

The old schools are less pretentious, which makes them better both normie core though

for everyday use, definitely old skool, can wear a lot more with them, i.e shorts

both are fucking shit normie trash and you should kill yourself

fuck off cunt, i still see so many bitches running around with superstars and dudes with stan smiths, old skools shouldn't be a problem.
Not fresh and new at all but not terrible.

Thanks for the advice!

Do you guys think they're durable? (Old skool.) I've read something like they last 2-3 months in everyday use, is it true?

Get the Old Skool Pros. Better in terms of durability and cushioning. Grab some Shoe Goo if the foxing starts to come off.

Is it worth it that +30 USD? (In my country that's the difference.

Yes because you aren't paying just for the durability and mild confort you are paying for that timeless design that goes good with a lot of things

This trend needs to die.

I've had the same pair for like 2 years, sure i don't use them daily but i use them weekly at least

been wearing them for 2 years daily now.
I like the look of beaten up vans but they are so durable that i'm considering just taking a stoneor something and just destroy them a little bit. But that would be autistic and my autism isn't that severe ... yet

old skools are way better if you have to choose 1

even when i used to skate my sk8 hi lasted me 2 years until they were too small for my feet

Vans are so high school core

Please delete this thread is embarrassing

its basically a matter of taste and your general style. I like high tops but low tops work in more outfits

i'd get the Sk8 HI they look like the poor man's geobaskets to me

These shoes are so overdone. Go out and buy a pair of shoes because you like them, not because you saw someone else wearing them

this is the most basic bitch shoe I can think of.

Anyone wears shorts with sk8 his?

neither both are the new shoes of basic bitches

OP here, got the Old Skool, but I think I've regret it. Before I didn't really see it on people around me, but now I notice it on like everyone else. Still kinda looks nice, but takes away the feeling what I had with my previous shoes. (Example: DC Nyjah Hi-Top SE)

Worth it - the full suede looks way better and you'll notice how much difference the cushioning makes.

If you go on any skate website sales they'll give you the pro versions for cheaper than the regular old skools. I recommend the Gilbert Crockett pro 1s

d..d..do they look good with shorts user?