I need help /fa! It is impossible for me to buy slim jeans. My fit is 30/36. Do any brands sell this size?

I need help /fa! It is impossible for me to buy slim jeans. My fit is 30/36. Do any brands sell this size?

Don't you know? Slim-fit is on it's way out!

>30/36

What the fuck ? Are you two meters tall ? I stand at an acceptable 6'3 and 30-31/34 is usually plenty enough (depending on the brand).

I know the jeans are getting wider and shorter but I like the more refined style.

I am also 6'3 but my legs are extremely long taking about 60% of my height

post picture i would like to see this. im same measuremeants as this guy and thought i had long legs i want to see some giraffe inspo

Iirc Naked and Famous skinnyguys always come in 36 inseam by default

The easiest way to show my legs was to take of my pants... sorry. But this is them. I dont know if it is hard to see.

Acne's "34" length is really 35.5, that's by far the best option.

Naked and Famous Skinny Guy used to always be 37 inseam, but now they're 34.

t. 194cm lanklet

I fucking despise Acne jeans.

Ive tried acnes and they fit well but they are so expensive but if that is the only brand i can use then that how it is. I will take a look at Famous Skinny Guy
Thank you!

if you are looking for cheaper jeans topman is now doing loads of extra jean sizes as well asos tall range. Levis does some pretty long leg lengths too sometimes.

I'm the same size and I buy from American Eagle, only because that's the only place I know that has 30/36.

Find something with stretch material

g-star offers unique sizing, i've seen 30-36 in store before so go check out if you have a local one or order online

are all of acne's jeans longer than they actually are? i was thinking about ordering some

No need to apologize, senpai :3

But that does not solve the problem with length

I have just tried a pair today and they are definitely longer then most pants. Unfortunately they are a bit too wide around my ankle for my taste. but my ankles are also very thin

skinny is out, slim will be totally fine my dude

My inseam is 30

Well I am a bit shy.
I have been thinking about becoming a womens tights model. A lot of people have complimented me on my girly legs.