What is the Veeky Forumsshion Veeky Forumsux-pas that gets you the most upset? For me it is

What is the Veeky Forumsshion Veeky Forumsux-pas that gets you the most upset? For me it is
>black suit for anything other than weddings and funerals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ietMsN6tdGs
youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this a cringe thread?

Bright colors on men.

Black suit makes me cringe, yes.

i wear a black suit but thats just because black is my favorite color to wear

How autistic do you have to be to wear a black suit otherwise?

are black suits against the rules? ive been wearing one to my internship for months lol, i just like black

They're only for funerals and weddings unless you're in Britain, then they can be used for business meetings. Otherwise it's too formal, it's the equivalent to wearing a tuxedo to an informal dinner.

although midnight blue is the superior choice for black/white tie, black is 100% acceptable for them

black has always been the colour of eveningwear. the weddings and funerals rule is for black in the daytime...

CRINGE

You would never wear one to work, no. Get a charcoal one if you like black so much.

you're probably wearing a charcoal suit. There is a difference

Wearing socks with sandals should be illegal. I was going to come up with an excuse as to why it can be sometimes fashionable but its still always gross.

no, its black. ive always felt like charcoal was only there for when black is sold out. i really dont like grey or navy, isnt there a way to make black less formal?

No, as color is the first item in the list of formality (e.g. a navy linen suit is more formal than a medium grey wool suit). Besides, black is a horrid suit color.

youtube.com/watch?v=ietMsN6tdGs

I really don't give a shit about how other people dress lol

>sport coat / blazer with untucked dress shirt
>unevenly informal upper and lower clothing (ex: dress shirt & blazer with dirty jeans and running shoes)
>mismatched belt & shoes
>wearing all-black while not at a funeral
>clothing items with the brand name clearly visible
>visible underwear
>jeans with holes in them
>pants short enough for the ankles to be visible

>playing by fashion rules

Nope. Wear black suits wherever you fucking want.

Fuck off with this "ONLY for X" nonsense.

Do you have a real job? If I wore a black suit to work, everyone would think that I'm an idiot.

>Fuck off with this "ONLY for X" nonsense
Go ahead and wear shorts and a hoodie to a business meeting and see what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ
We.Are.The.Autos.

I have bad news for you.

i second the last guy, where do you work? what city do you live in where you can get into any places dressing up as a waiter?

Yeah, yeah, even if I already look like an idiot, I don't need to compound it by wearing black suits.

>Calling people autistic for following dress codes and rules

>hipsters who try too hard to be quirky
toronto is a gold mine for this shit

@kyannaco on ig

I think its fine as long as you don't wear a black tie.

>wedding
>wearing black

Why do you think you can only wear a black suit to a wedding/funeral?

thank you tumblr.

My god

because it is way too formal and looks out of place everywhere else, did you even read what anyone else wrote?