Hey Veeky Forums, i'm looking to buy some new clothes as i grew out of my old ones both physically and mentally...

Hey Veeky Forums, i'm looking to buy some new clothes as i grew out of my old ones both physically and mentally. I'm 20 and it's time I threw the American Eagle and Hollister shit into the dumpster. I'm looking to shop for lower to medium end stuff for a decent but relatively simple look. Therefore I have quite a few questions, so hope some of you can help me out here.

btw, read the sticky and fuccboi general already.

Based on knowledge/experience/advice i was gonna shop at these for general stuff like shirts and button ups

>H&M
>Jcrew
>Banana Republic

But I've never shopped at these, though have heard a lot about em, so i was wondering if they were good or are best avoided

>Uniqlo
>Express
>American Apparel
>Urban Outfitters

Also, what's a good store for outerwear such as coats? LL Bean and Northface alright?

Last few questions:

1) Is stacking brands when logos aren't visible or does it really not matter?

2) I've always worn nike sb and these days mainly wear janoskis, is that fine? I really enjoy them. Hate vans tbqh.

3) Where should I shop for medium range jeans that go with anything? I actually buy mine at Hollister cuz they're hardly branded and they actualyl look decent. I don't really care for raw denim type shit that you have to wear out, i just want normal jeans.

Thanks in advance friendos. I have no Veeky Forums related pics so this SEA gril will have to do.

man, those low drag asians...

Avoid H&M, Banana, Express AA and UO. All are over priced for the quaility(except H&M I guess since there stuff goes for pocket change, but their stuff is really cheap looking)

If you want to shop for cheap basics head to Uniqlo, COS, GAP(i know banana is connected with them)

>1) Is stacking brands when logos aren't visible or does it really not matter?
dont understand the question

>2) I've always worn nike sb and these days mainly wear janoskis, is that fine? I really enjoy them. Hate vans tbqh.
I mean I guess if you want but you said you wanted to upgrade from that. Not really a fan of the silhouette myself either. I would look at AF1s, Surplus GATS, Gazelles for cheaper upgrades

>3) Where should I shop for medium range jeans that go with anything?
Levi's, Levi's, Levi's. great quality. Avoid buying them from outlet stores because those are generally lower quality. Aprill77(French brand) also has some for the ~$50-60 range that are really good

H&M has good basics, and their quality is actually alright.

>Avoid H&M, Banana, Express AA and UO. All are over priced for the quaility

Roger.

>dont understand the question

Yeah and i made a typo so it was probably even harder to understand. I meant is it bad to wear multiple brands at once even when logos aren't visible - or does it not matter?

Doesnt matter, but imo you shouldn't be wearing a full Uniqlo, COS etc fit. Wanna mix pieces and stuff

I've actually bought some basics(Just some tees and some skinny jeans) from their. The tees have this kinda slim cut too them that I'm not a fan of and the quality feels "stretchy" if that makes sense. Kinda of a loose,flimsy feel to them. I'm not even mad because the tees were like 3 bucks each though. The jean's I've had about for a year and they still hold up well but I dont like low waisted jeans and thats all they make. They're stretch skinny jeans so they also have this "elasticy" feel to them on my legs that I dont like but again it was like $15 bucks I cant even be mad

you could actually help instead of being a faggot

What's your problem? KYS retard.

>the quality feels "stretchy" if that makes sense

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, most "cheap" shirts have that feel from what i've bought, but it is what it is.

Thanks for the info brah.

Hey Veeky Forums, i'm looking to buy some new clothes as i grew out of my old ones both physically and mentally. I'm 20 and it's time I threw the American Eagle and Hollister shit into the dumpster. I'm looking to shop for lower to medium end stuff for a decent but relatively simple look. Therefore I have quite a few questions, so hope some of you can help me out here.

btw, read the sticky and fuccboi general already.

Based on knowledge/experience/advice i was gonna shop at these for general stuff like shirts and button ups

>H&M
>Jcrew
>Banana Republic

But I've never shopped at these, though have heard a lot about em, so i was wondering if they were good or are best avoided

>Uniqlo
>Express
>American Apparel
>Urban Outfitters

Also, what's a good store for outerwear such as coats? LL Bean and Northface alright?

Last few questions:

1) Is stacking brands when logos aren't visible or does it really not matter?

2) I've always worn nike sb and these days mainly wear janoskis, is that fine? I really enjoy them. Hate vans tbqh.

3) Where should I shop for medium range jeans that go with anything? I actually buy mine at Hollister cuz they're hardly branded and they actualyl look decent. I don't really care for raw denim type shit that you have to wear out, i just want normal jeans.

Thanks in advance friendos. I have no Veeky Forums related pics so this SEA gril will have to do.

>April77
>~$50-60 range

What

Bump, will help later.

Buy a few basics right now but search online more for more pieces you like. Online shopping is your friend

>put bitch in thumbnail
>get replies

Alright, let me help you.

>Based on knowledge/experience/advice i was gonna shop at these for general stuff like shirts and button ups

>H&M
They have some ok shirt designs, most of them are going to get fucked up after a few washes though.
Their other stuff is worth it only during clearance (which is going on right now, probably won't have your size though since it's been going on for a while), like you can get jackets right now for 15 dollars ffs.

If you want basic stuff Uniqlo is best for the price.

>Jcrew
Don't have one near me sorry.

>Banana Republic
Not even in my country yet.

>But I've never shopped at these, though have heard a lot about em, so i was wondering if they were good or are best avoided

>Uniqlo
Good for plain tshirts, jeans and sweat pants, jackets too prolly but they might be too basic.

>Express
Don't know sorry.

>American Apparel
Went bankrupt and got bought by Gildan, so don't know about their quality right now.

>Urban Outfitters
Overpriced, their mainline is on Gildan and they want 30$ for a T Shirt.

From what I've seen, the other brands they stock are based on collabs, a few years ago they wouldn't have been stocking Kappa, FILA and Champion.

>Outerwear
Yeah those are fine, consider Alpha Industries for bombers.

>Last few questions

1)I'll just give you my views on clothes with logos.

Wearing multiple logos is fine as long as you only have 1 big logo.

Wearing clothes that all have the same logo always looks tacky.

2) Yeah they're fine, do try other shoe silhouettes though. Also if you wanted any SBs that you couldn't get back then, prices have lowered and you can get your favorites.

3) Levis for classic styles, MNML for weirder ones.

beginner help thread?

Kanye is wearing Levi's in this picture, right? Which number would get me closest to a fit like that. Also I know he gets his tailored.

Whoops forgot image

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

bump

bump