Is it safe to say that this is the determining factor of your facial aesthetics?

Is it safe to say that this is the determining factor of your facial aesthetics?

No.

Eyes are

>tfw my eyes look like this
>but they're really beady so it always looks like I'm staring at people and it creeps them out

It's all about the eye-nose triangle

maxilla>everything

Hawt

Not really. As a core determining factor I would say the biggest is chin vs. weak chin. That kind of jaw is just gravy but plenty of attractive men don't have a jaw like that. No attractive men have a really weak chin.

bro ik people that have strong jaws and they look at least like 6/10's, seen some to be even below that desu. it's not really a determinating factor

not necessarily.

All truly attractive people probably have it, but not everybody with a protruding maxilla is attractive.

There's also attractive people with recessed maxillas. Obviously not extremely recessed, but recessed nonetheless

SBW's a dumb fuck tho

Dubs confirms Tommy is the most attractive man. Just give up, anons.

Tommy looks like the Father from Hotline Miami, he should make a movie and plan him.

How do I cop big, pouty lips like these? My lips unironically look like the human version of "serious cat" mouth.

Post pic of lips.

Is a big nose unattractive or neutral male feature?

depends entirely on the shape, and the length of your midface

I have a long straight nose, no hook or bumps and it's quite thin. I've been told it's "Roman".

if you're a guy then that's subhuman tier ( too much eyelid and 0 orbital development )

flat chin is nice but pointy chins can be okay too, look at dylan rieder. that guy has low cheekbones in OP's image, right? that's meant to be non-masculine but it looks great there.

most people can achieve hollow (or at least non-puffy) cheeks at low body fat past age 21, and their stubble gets mature then too which makes chin less important

yeah colouring, hooding, positive canthal tilt, almond shape, medium/small size are all big plusses. but even then people would say jared leto and elijah wood (big eyes, no hoods) and dylan rieder (no hoods, no colour) are very attractive. something we can all do is squinch and project alertness and (i hate this word) confidence with our eyes

thin lips can look great too. i'm sure there's an attractive celebrity that has them

depends on the projection/flatness of your chin and whether you're pulling off a mannish Jon Hamm/Gandy look or a boyish Leo Dicaprio/Zac Efron look

what i'm trying to argue is that harmony > all, soft looksmaxing is generally adequate (beards, weight loss, invisalign, whitening, ), and there are a bunch of different types of attractive men that you can fall under.
i'd say the biggest killers of aesthetics that can't be argued for harmony are recessed chin (chin implant is appropriate then), extreme canthal tilt and sub-5'8 height. even then, it's just a bigger challenge, not a death sentence. WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

>thin
>No bumps
Not Roman.

can you elaborate on this user.?

pic related, ~20 year old dylan rieder. still waiting for some buccal fat to go and his stubble to mature. chin's kinda round but that's ok

still lookin like a NEET/twitch streamer/melbourne meetup poster

then boom, instant male model tier

Faces are only worth the sum of their parts. A certain feature doesn't make or brake a face, it's how it looks with everything else.

u mean greek senpai

If you can draw a triangle using your eyes and your nose, you are attractive. I can make up to an pentagon, but I'm trying to get that hexagon.

Man, people here and on fit really need to stop worrying about looks all that much. Look around you, do you see people with perfect facial symmetry and features? No, if you really think about it the vast majority of people are average. Think about your high school crush, was she a 10/10 model? No, yet you liked her, people like that are once in a million and desu probably so far up their ass that aren't worth pursuing.
What I'm trying to say is unless you spend thousands on surgery you're stuck with your face so stop worrying about things you can't change. Also own your flaws, they're what make you unique.

R8 me.

What´s your faggots opinion on him?
He has nearly nothing what you talking about. But you would change the street side if you see him.

Definitely got a bit of a jaw and a decent chin, cheeks good too

>sloped bumpy forward
>jaw underfat
>peter fucking pan nose
>overbite

ew

Thats what a Übermensch look like.
Who got these feature that you discuse here and became a "big guy" in history?

>Friedrich zwei?
>Napoleon?
>Hitler?

Nobody got your faggot features. And all about what woman care is status an money. Pic related. On the right is Reichleiter Ley. On the middle his wife Inga.

But this isn't a notable persons thread, retard. It's a facial features thread.

Stop having your gay nazi power trips virgin.

This isn´t pol?
Oh sorry, my fault. They are also debating the whole time about things they can´t change.

lol no I've seen many people with ur pic but still look shitty

well the triangle would have to have some set properties right? Otherwise any person with 2 eyes and 1 nose can draw a damn triangle...

lol no.

>men try to explain beauty

its not 1 thing. you're trying hard to explain something that is more in the eye of the beholdering blah blah blah.

its like saying oh that painting is good cause of the RED colouring. sure it could be. but more is going on then just a colour.

>strong jawline
sure maybe. but more is going on.

eyes > cheekbones > eyebrows > hair > nose
that's how it is.

what does this even mean you retard everyone can make a triangle

what is considered having good eyes then?

Someone can say that good eyes are a certain color or something like that, but this is not the most useful information, because you just can't change the color. I'm not an expert on male beaty lol but to me it's about confidence, posture, having a low body fat, being healthy and a little bit fit