ITT: critique my fashion

ITT: critique my fashion

what fashion?

Uh, you know...
My look?
My personal style?

this is clearly your friend or something and you're trying to create an EPIC roast

are you that tinder guy from r9k?

Yeah, sure am.
I've had quite a bit more success lately but no dates yet. We're getting there.

I think you're cute, if you have an okcupid I'll let you know who I am and maybe we can talk to get to know each other from there?

That depends on whether you're a girl or not, and where you're from.
Don't have okc, but my kik is frostbittenflower if you're interested in talking.

ImAFaggot-Core

Oh please.
I just don't give a shit, that's all.

are you Luke Cutforth?

if yes, pls kill yourself eternally, you misguided trumphating-for-no-fucking-reason bisexual turbo normie degenerate faggot cuck.

nevermind, you aren't him. looks decent, dude.

Lol. Trump is a normie degenerate cuck tho

You don't even know who Trump even is.

Your beautiful and you know it, now lets see your teeth.
>my new philosophy is ego death plus no guilt equals your attitude and confidence

dude you look like a user created character in THPS after hitting "random". What fashion are you talking about? Get this cookie cutter shit outta here

you're cute but I remember you posting on /r9k/ about not getting matches on Tinder

raise your self esteem bruv

I would really like to kick your ass. You have such a punchable face.

girl from pennsylvania... should i make the kik or is pennsylvania too far from you?

Go for it.

Critique my b-ball Kit

U look better than most ppl on this board

I work from a kindle tablet for now and Kik isn't working. Would Skype be OK?

I don't use skype either. Sorry.

seen you on /adv/
you seem to be trying to improve yourself but you also seem like a fucking weirdo

What about me seems weird?
In all honesty it's mostly from spending so much time isolated from other people.
I'm not too weird though. Most days when I'm not wagecucking I just play Dark Souls and Bloodborne and fuck around on Tinder.

Not that user, but you have a creep face. I would also like to punch it.

this, also you seem a bit obsessive about this shit