Post your historical feels.
>mrw I will never feel the relaxed life of an average greek citizen

>tfw my wife survives childbirth
>tfw nobody in my neighborehood has children starve to death
>tfw ill never get drafted to fight in a hunger games style deathmatch

Modern times suck

damn I wish I had dysentery

>le disease

Shitposting aside, id love to fight in vietnam or stalingrad. The thought of wading through hell and surviving is appealling to me, but irl theyd be a waste of time.

True. Trench warfare always sounded sorta cozy to me

The life of the average Greek citizen was anything but lax.

You're an idiot.

Damn longing for those buboes

Why do you think you would live? You'd probably just die from a fucking jungle trap.

>tfw will never get to be an inquisitor
>tfw will never get to torture people sancioned by earthly and divine authority
>tfw will never get to test out my gruesome torture ideas
>tfw will never split a Jewish/moorish femur in half longways
>tfw will never hear their pleading and begging turn into shrieks of existential dread and unbearable agony until they beg me to kill them
>tfw I'll never get to break the news to them that this is only day 1 of a year-long soul-cleansing

Feels bad man

I dunno if this is bait, but I threw up a little bit in my mouth. I'm going to go check all of my guns now.

Ancient Greek life was probably nothing like you imagine it would be

Not bait. I wish I could be a torturer for the CIA or something but I have absolutely no idea how to go about it

Literally anything before and during Napoleon in Europe sounds great

>the relaxed life of an average greek citizen

edgy

>you will never die for a just cause
>you will never go to valhalla
>your name will not be sung in taverns all throughout the land

Becoming a CIA torturur is retarded hard.

I'm not gonna google it, but i'd assume you'd want to serve in the army for a few years, then join delta and serve, then get a law degree or something then come back and spam apply to the cia.

>tfw you will never explore uncharted territory in the America's

Just find a big guy

>tfw will never be a very old man in the 1860s
>tfw will never regale the youth with wistful tales of the revolution so long ago

>I was only a boy handed a gun and called a soldier
>but I'll never forget how the kings and tyrants of Europe shook with terror before us
>we boasted that we would sweep autocracy away forever, and free all of mankind from the shackles of despotism
>perhaps we were naive
>but how could we not believe in a dream so beautiful?
>liberty, equality, brotherhood
>even in the darkness of the Terror and in the iron dictatorship of Napoleon, we saw that liberty we so cherished
>we carried it with us through the years and across the nations, in the tricolor and on our bayonets, from Valmy to Austerlitz to Waterloo
>we thought we could smash the old order and build a new world on its ashes, where free men and women would live in peace and brotherhood
>perhaps that day will yet come, but that is in the hands of your generation
>I'm sure an old man's stories are boring you

>tfw live just long enough to see the proclamation of the Paris Commune
>tfw die happy as you see that revolutionary fervor of your youth ignited once again
>die before you have to see its suppression by Thiers' government

>I will never have a chat with George Orwell and Hemingway in 1938 Barcelona

>You'll never scoot around France half starving working in various restaurants for rich American customers having mad bantz in the kitchens to the point that you all fall out but then you get wasted on sunday with each other and all is forgiven

>You will never realize of the struggle of the classes while working as an agent of the British Empire in Burma

>tfw I'll never be a Russian aristocrat.
>tfw I'll never have a strict education and study the humanities and sciences with a tutor.
>tfw I'll never attend parties filled with rich, educated people and debate about Napoleon.
>tfw I'll never marry a QT from a rich Austrian family after meeting her in one of those parties and kiss her on the lips after isolating ourselves in the garden.

why live

>tfw I'll never engage in linear warfare with unprecise muskets
>tfw I'll never be a non-fearing religiously batcrazy Carolean

>I'll never be a god fearing Spanish soldier
>Will never attend fancy parties
>Will never be named Vargas or Cortez
>Never will I kill natives of South America or fight the French.

10 bucks he's oveweight and not in the military

As someone who has suffered depression and has fought off suicidal thoughts, and who has seen the horrible effects suicide has the people around you, I can honestly, 100% serious, say kill yourself.

lol wtf guys
do you Veeky Forums fags have that little idea of real things? cozy?
stalingrad? come on fags. stupid kids. fat neckbeards.

>you will NEVER be chased through gleaming neon lit skyscrapers in 1990s Manchukuo by Kempeitai officers in immaculate white jumpsuits, gloves, and helmets after finding out too much about what goes on at 731 Biochemical Research 株式会社.
Put the FUCKING revolver in my MOUTH

>your attitude

Never will be Tercio my friend... why even live?

>tfw a paper cut won't hospitalize me
>tfw I get a say in government
>tfw my children won't be sold into slavery

Yes.. why live..

Well you shouldn't have let your children out of sight. That's how they get sold into slavery.

Cheer up comrades, at least we don't have crazy guilt trip and SJW in spain.

>You will never be sent to the trenches riddled with lice and disease during WW1 in the prime of your life where you die of schrapnel wounds caused by a malfunctioning grenade exploding
Why even live 2bh

>tfw you'll never experience WWI, WWII, the great depression, tyrants, monarchies and everything your great grandparents went through

truly dark times

Congo tier logic

Well obviously it happens in Congo. So I can't argue there.

>You will never be able to walk into town without seeing "SEXY LUSCIOUS LIPS JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT" all over every wall

>you will never sack rome and loot a waifu
>you will never have untreatable hemorrhoids

>You will never follow Alexander to the end of the world

>you will never be a young cossack.
>you will never participate in raids against the poles, the tartars and even burn down the outskirts of constantinopole, while a scared sultan gives you barrells of sequins just to go away.
>you will never rape a polish/turkish/tatar/uzbek/circassian/armenian/swedish/finnish and sometimes russian qt

Mfw I never got to be a Sultan with a harem of thousands.

>divine authority

I can see you sanctioned by temporal authority, but in order to be sanctioned by a divine authority, the divine would first have to exist, dummy.

What's with all the retards in this thread with "tfw you will never in the trenches/fight in a war, etc."?

The last thing I want to do is go back to a war and die a brutal and gruesome death. I want to go back and walk through Constantinople at its height, or peruse the House of Wisdom in Bagdhad before the sack, and see Fin-du-Siecle Paris and go to a cabaret.

Fuck all this edgy shit, you fucks would shit your pants and cry.

> I want to go back and walk through Constantinople at its height

Enjoy getting raped by Crusaders

>You will never eat a giant cheese wheel with Andrew Jackson

It's joking, don't be so autistic

well, given their given level of employment, you're right OP. move to greece maybe?

or did you mean ancient or medieval greece?