I WANT A FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND I WANT ONE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I WANT A FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND I WANT ONE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What did she mean by this? Why are so many beautiful people single/lonely these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z82l8AfZScY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he mean by posting this thread every day? Why are there so many autist people these days?

>when she hit the wall but she still want the cock carosel

Someone posts that Mad Max premiere footage where she's wearing turboheels so she's 6'7.

>I WANT A GUY TO DO ALL THE WORK AND BE TREATED LIKE A PRINCESS

Women are so fucking entitled.

:^)

>user het over here you have to be my new bf
wat do?

I'll never understand why women don't sack up and approach someone they want to talk to or date. Some people like to mind their own business rather than drop everything just to try to talk to a stranger.

>rides cock carousel
>gets old and stops getting attention from chad
>why don't people like me? :(

Abbey is a virgin.

So how do you have this private info?

She looks so lifeless in most of her photos.
I don't know if it's because she's a model, but it's kinda creepy.
Don't get me wrong she's hot, but that shit is still kinda creepy.

Its called resting bitch face, lad.

She's kind of creepy.
That's her thing.

After doing a few minutes of research I've come to realize something.
I tend to like women with RBF.
It's weird that I never noticed this until now though

If her face is like that 24/7 I can see why no one approaches her. She ain't ugly but.. Looks weird and I don't know how

Dem sexy soulless eyes

>I don't get asked for a drink at bars
um that's because buying drinks for girls screams "I'm a beta, please step all over me." 9 times out of 10 they'll just walk away within 5 minutes of getting their free drink that you were dumb enough to give them

women are fucking retarded. it would even be easier for a woman to chat up a guy than for a guy to do the same vice versa.

I think all the estrogen makes you dumb and passive. no other explanation.

yeah, this too. next time just take the drink, crush it into glass shards and shove it down her throat.
since the liquid is all gone when you do this, her own blood will have to do.

/edge

>tfw no bf

Vampire

>i hit my dog every time it barks but now it stopped barking altogether is something wrong with it??

this

Projection. Abbey has never been approached ever. Also, how would strangers know what she did in the past.

I don't get it

>ll never understand why women don't sack up and approach someone they want to talk to or date
But girls do this
They won't ask for your number and take all the work of your shoulders, but they initiate to get your attention

We live in a horrifying world where women are uplifted and encouraged to and past their potential to succeed while men get crushed into the dirt.
No woman wants a man that is less than her, they want a high quality man to win their affection.
So all these girls are competing for small amounts of high status men.
If we instead told women they weren't allowed to work for a living, vote etc. then just about any man would impress them and everyone would be married and happy.

lol

It's good the way things are right now. It's darwinism. This generation will suffer but we will have stronger, more alpha men in the future.

it won't do much of a difference since the women settle anyways, some of them will have a kid from Chad but not many enough that it will make a difference

Well when yoy wear heroin zombie makeup it's to be expected

Because men approach model tier beautiful women with the wrong confidence and attitude.
Men will approach a fat or goofy looking women with the correct level because they know it's achievable. They will tease her, might make her feel stupid shit like that, which is why fat and ugly girls all have boyfriends. Men approach beautiful women with beta dishonesty, shit like "I just saw you and thought you were so beautiful can i maybe buy you a drink?" which makes a pussy shrivel up and die. A lot of beautiful women are miserable because they have never had to deal with rejection or had to work their way into getting a guys so they have no skills, they're helpless a lot of the time and can only choose from what approaches them or they can approach a guy and hope. Next time you have an interaction with a beautiful woman at a bar or a party approach with the confidence like you would for a fat or ugly bitch and you might be surprised by the results.

I wish she dated me desu.

>this
models always give me the undead/vampire vibe
the facial expression matched with extreme skinniness

Maybe the overall dating climate will make betas more competitive? The MGTOW men end their bound to fail lineage and whoever the women decide to settle for still end up being better men

this desu. women are not rocket science

no, women will be living the child-free life, sucking countless chad dicks but never passing on genes

this is a good thing in the long run. if you dont like it, raise your worth.

Why doesn't SHE do that then? Fucking retard.

I wish I had a Veeky Forums girlfriend with an iPhone so she can take high-quality photos of me to post on Instagram, where my actual friends can enjoy them

I hate girls with shitty Android phones

women's urge to get children is greater than men's. they will get children

thanks to you faggots spewing feminism and sjw bullshit, fearing any form of backlash and fabricated rape allegations, it's no wonder men don't talk to women anymore.

>darwinism

Are you guys blind, or something? It would be fine if we were just pruning off all the untermesnch but we're filling our countries with human garbage to make up for that deficit. In France Sarkozy has publicly said if people don't want to race-mix then the state has to force them to race-mix, you can look this up on youtube.
So it's actually extraordinarily dysgenic. "Chad's" grandchildren will be high quality and surrounded with the crap of the world and they'll breed with them and make crap kids.
But that assume "Chad" has kids. A lot of these guys get so much tail thrown their way they don't want the party to end. Even today Chad probably has one kid while alcoholic welfare sponges have six retard kids to keep the benefits flowing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z82l8AfZScY
>1:58
Was it autism?

not under feminism

Go on plenty of fish and browse for women around 38-45. You'll find lots of educated, faded beauties that have no kids and still claim they want kids.
They let their job and looking for a man they thought was worthy of them get in the way and now they will never have kids.

Most women are scared the guy will see this as domineering and masculine, which they think is a turn off. T b h most of the time it is, like I'd probably be put off if a girl approached me without any kind of shyness or whatever. But now there are these pussyboys who think women need to approach them because it's too much work to do what every other man has done since the dawn of time and be the active pursuer of relationships

Those are outliers.

>somehow turns this into a /pol/ discussion out of nowhere
>ignores the facts that even in that exaggerated scenario it's still betas fault for not improving themselves to look desirable to women

Imagine being this much of a retard to blow something like that out of proportion. Nobody is forced to "race mix". "Race mixing" is a completely retarded term, because whites are product of the homo sapien mixing with the neanderthal and now you think mixing some phenotypes is harmful? Hit the gym, groom yourself, stop acting embarrassing and awkward around girls and even you will find smeone you pathetic, blame shifting incel. You sound like a real Untermensch to me.

>Why are so many beautiful people single/lonely these days
Thats not true. What a dumb assumption

Yes.

>wanting to do something harmless but not doing it because lmao society

Good thing I never felt this feel as a man. Just fucking walk up to a guy and talk to him for fuck's sake.

no they dont lol

>I played with my hair flirtingly while he was in the same building as me, how did he not get the hint?!

she looks top tier cute here but very boring on others

not for (you)

he should if he has any genetics worth spreading. A woman makes herself attractive, get as much attention as they can, and a male who likes her genetics will approach her and attempt to fuck her. This is how we have operated for literally millions of years. The females display and the males make the move. If you're afraid to talk to a (physically inferior) member of the opposite sex, you are a genetic dead end and are not worthy of spreading your seed

>Why are there so many autist people these days?

I blame people waiting until their late 30s to reproduce.

>whites are product of the homo sapien mixing with the neanderthal

Shitskin detected

I really hate this modern notion of Chad alpha being the continuation of the historical alpha, when the Chad would be a disappointment for using birth control measures. Not saying sleeping with lots of people isn't impressive, it just has nothing to do with history and genetics.

>for literally millions of years
>has literally no way of verifying this

Time and time again eugenics has been disproved and laughed at as crackpot pseudoscience but people keep attaching themselves to it, fucking idiots.

>user I saw you were making fun of me on the internet, why were you doing that?

I think she's stunning but my friends think she's gross.
They all think Riley Reid is the most beautiful woman in the world :/

I literally cannot imagine having such a pleb taste in women

tell her to get in line

Assuming you're talking about my friends, their taste in women is horrible. When he was 18, one of them wanted to kill himself because some girl didn't like him (whom he believed to be the most beautiful woman in the world), and the girl looked like a fat tranny. I never met her so maybe she's nice or something, but fuck.

I've always thought these kinds of mind games were a way for women to play it safe and avoid getting outright rejected.

I've asked one of my female friends about this once, since I'm more of the passive and nonchalant type, and she actually said she prefers guys who are more forward since it's too hard to get a read on people like the former.

>Riley Reid

lol she looks like she's the village tanner's daughter who got he looks from a long line of potato farmers from her mom's side of the family.

Fucking what there's almost no difference between iphone and android cameras that's just a meme

back to kc

There actually is a difference, and in some cases android cameras are better, but unfortunately not where it matters the most: selfies on social media/snapchat.

9/10 selfie whores will default to iPhones because iPhone

ew

>user hand me the cocaine

i-i traded it for rare frogpics

>the 29-year old bisexual model turned actress
What kind of nonsense is this?

She's probably a spoiled brat who doesn't have real goals in life nor does she know hardship or labor. Also she's 30 and that's a death sentence for 90% of women. Looking at that picture, she's hiding behind 800 grams of make-up. Who knows what kind of mess is underneath all that flesh-colored cement.

butthurt

Like everyone else is saying she looks dead inside. From a guy perspective: I bet she looks aloof if not disinterested and as though she is above everyone (just the way a lot of models carry themselves). Also, for most heterosexuals, learning that someone is bisexual is a gigantic red flag for anyone interested in more than casual sex, if not a turn-off altogether. Ignore the memes.

Women outright initiate conversations with guys they are interested in dude..

>I've always thought these kinds of mind games were a way for women to play it safe and avoid getting outright rejected.
So much this. I've heard my sister go on about how she goes on dates, but she broke it off with a guy who was a complete pushover since he didn't take any kind of initiative

Cuckquean.

I don't even find her attractive lol

>bisexual

lol get fucked

I just want to point out that she probably goes to rich snobby bars because if she went to a common bar she'd at the very least have some guys hitting on her but they are average joes so she probably doesn't even consider them human beings with her resting bitch face.
>ew those things talked to me why wont chad talk to me? :(

*blocks your path*

>tfw girls only go for tall alphas, slowly breeding out manlets
Feels fucking good

I wouldn't date her either after she ate Elle's corpse.

Except that doesn't happen in the real word, this manlet meme is just perma virgins whining on the internet.

is this ... thing supposed to be attractive?

>tfw 6 foot
>last ex is 5 foot
>her current bf is also 5 foot
Eh.

it would if only Chad stopped breeding with womanlets

it's a half truth. virgin lanklets like myself are obviously an exception

Actually that's just about the only true thing he said
If you think Neanderthal genes are inferior then perhaps it's you who is the shitskin, shitskinくん

>bisexual

That's why neanderthals are still around. Because they are superior. Retards.

there actually may be one left

you really don't know anything about the topic
I know you won't but what the educated white man would do in this situation is some research instead of relying on stereotypes he probably heard from sub-80 IQ faggots

You guys are very desperate in upholding your refuted worldview. First guy denies whites are the product of neanderthals and homo sapiens mixing. then the next guy thinks dying out doesn't mean you are an inferior organism and now ad hominem. That's generally how people react when they lost an argument on here.

oh man

lol we're not