Are there any shoes like NMDs but haven't been beaten to death by hypebeasts?

Are there any shoes like NMDs but haven't been beaten to death by hypebeasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondstore.fi/product/9231/adidas-nmd_r1-pk-core-black--gum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ultraboost
but can be hypebeast depending on where you live. they are considered better by most people frequently too
or you can get pic rel. like me and not be a hypebeast because these look good and those look awful

I just want shoes that are like NMDs but not as popular. I've noticed everyone wears NMDs now

Primeknit NMD like your pic are still good. The mesh ones are doodoo though.

Asics gel kayano knits are somewhat similar. They do have a lot more going on though.

glad the place I live still mainly rock airmaxes and huaraches

no Adidas cancer? that must be heaven, where do you live?

was thinking about getting puma enzos

Ew

NB 247s, lot fo great colorways too.
also agree with

Africa

W2c this exact colourway? I swear I saw someone with these the other day and they looked dope.

yeezys lol

I wear Ultra boosts but you might wanna try Nike Vapormax (pic related). Depends on your taste tho.

i think these are a champs exclusive, which fucks me off bc im in europe :/

Not a champs exclusive
It's nmd r1 pk black/gum, which was released this january or february or something. They were sitting pretty long
I think these guys ship across europe beyondstore.fi/product/9231/adidas-nmd_r1-pk-core-black--gum
They still have a good size range.

NB 247

Some of the comfiest shoes I've ever worn and I own like 30 pairs

inikis are cute.

How does it feel qhen compared to Ultraboost?

Just copped some Inikis in black and they're super comfy, would reccomend

still mad that I didn't get a hold of these before they sold out everywhere, the tan ones are sick

How about these? Nice, or still NMemeD trash?

I honestly have no idea, boosts are on my wish list for sure, just waiting for a decent deal. Almost copped some Busenitz boost for dirt cheap but they were bright red, 2garish4me.

I wish I had copped the Mita x NB collab. I really like the shoe but all the colorways they've released since the OGs have been very safe and boring

Lmao I use them as beaters at work

I don't think triple black ever looks good unless you commit tho the whole "high water no sock" deal

rick owens level runner

saw a hypebeast wearing the teal version of these the other day, I admit that they did look pretty good though

Just get running shoes like Adidas flux

You'll look less like a nigger or Arab thinking 90's hip hop is the ideal way to assimilate

I was actually on the fence about these too, didn't cop but no big regrets. I like them but they're a bit too busy for my taste with all those textures.

I do hope to see some more interesting 247 in the future, I agree that it's a good looking sneaker with mostly bland colorways

Yeah I bought the triple black ones but even the women's have better CW

Are those ever gonna restock? Some of the most underrated Adidas desu

>ruin a good design by putting 2 fuckhuge rectangular blocks on the side of the sole
>for literally no reason
What is their end game?

I live in NYC and there is so many hypebeast here, don't see many of them wearing city socks as much.

I think thrash solely because they're just recycling the uppers that got left over when they released the original Japans

Yeah its honestly surprising how city socks aren't as popular as you'd think. I have 2 pairs and everyone always compliments me on them.

are these worth trying to cop for resell?

yes if you want to make 20 bucks