Cop this or not?

ebay.com/itm/Denim-jacket-Kanye-West-Jim-Goldberg-/263126817660?hash=item3d43949b7c:g:JWwAAOSwnsZZhecY

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BBqiuEIluR7/?hl=en&taken-by=goldbergjim
kichink.com/buy/1462213/mexicoindiestore/rhodesia-4-ever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

99 cents senpai, cop

N

lel, how new are you to you eBay?

why?

>Unbranded
>New Seller

You are playing yourself, OP.

nah familia, that's what PayPal's for and he's got a couple transactions with 100% positive feedback. I'll risk it

i'm outbidding u fucker

cool jacket

looks like a Springfield jacket

why are all these things so "in" right now? I see them sell for 400-500 bucks every day

because you touch yourself at night

kek how stupid are you

what does this have to do with anything?

It's a cop or not thread, I decided not to clutter the board by making a new thread like you did

not

Is a auction, the bids only get high close to the end.

still at 99 cents user, so maybe user#1 was right

im about to buy it and then once it's here i'll pee on it and make a thread about it

How does effay feel about Bootleg t-shirts

proof

theres an IG account thats called like "bootleg bart" or something, i like some of the stuff he posts

Can you find his actual name pls

Do it

@bootlegbart

user won't deliver

you are not paying attention to what the other guy said, there are 3 days still left, the bids will go up at the end

w2c

i like this ones tucked in with gray pants

would cop one hundred percent

looks good even at 150

i really like all that 80s LA metal scene aesthetic so this is right up my alley, but i can see how some people would be hessitant

it's mine now OP, fuck you

disrespectful to jim goldberg and tweaky dave

It's literally the first results when you reverse image search it my man

absolutely cop

nah senpai, it's a tribute

>instagram.com/p/BBqiuEIluR7/?hl=en&taken-by=goldbergjim
this is how jim feels about ~*"tributes"*~

dafuq is wrong with this listing? the same guy bidded $0.99 three times, there are no other bidders yet

woops sry dood, thx alot!

>instagram.com/p/BBqiuEIluR7/?hl=en&taken-by=goldbergjim

I wouldn't wear that junkie-smelling jacket even if I got paid a million dollars. Probably has 90's herpes on it

user is right, guy bidding is an absolut retard. He probably bid, cancel the bid, and repeated three times

so ur sayin i can easily beat him?

gonna wait until tomorrow and bid 50 bucks before closing

w2c

to be honest, the absolute retard here is you. Do I have to explain to you how ebay works, seriously? the guy did not bid 99 cents three times you morons. what he did is increase his maximum bid 3 times. like at first he was probably willing to pay 200 for it , then he thought about it and probably upped it, then upped it again, knowing that others are going to want it before the auction ends.

ay dios mio papacito por que me haces eso

>nazi tweeks rule

or he decreased his max bid three times, because finally he came to his senses and now he hopes, that someone will outbid him and doesn't have to pay 99 cents for some shitty denim jacket with writing on it

You can't decrease bids can you?

no you can't, user is full of shit

i'd wear this and this together

$65 CAD shipped for these spicy memes

Should I go for it?

you cant get them for 65 at the mall dude

if you can get it for under 100 cop senpai

Yes or no

yes and then beat some kids from North London

Im mexican mate :v

hey I'm Mexican, what's up! I was planning on copping this "farewell" t-shirt for Club Rhodesia, I don't know if it's worth it

Nah
heard the new ones have a bit of a shitty fit so id try it in stores first but yea
yea
yea
nah
If its under 10 dollars

Need to get another pair of basketball shoes idk which looks better off the court though

Well i need to see the shirt to be honest , i would totally take a only a shirt and jeans there it gets super packed of what i heard cant wait to visit mexico city, i live in Cuernavaca

None of them, all of them are awful awful shoes, only ever where shit like this when playing sports plz

I'm trying to get into lunarcore a bit and I've been looking at some anoraks.
Should I be prioritizing getting a black or a white anorak?

Cop bro , i cant seem to find it seems like a rare

found it here kichink.com/buy/1462213/mexicoindiestore/rhodesia-4-ever

it's apparently only on sale until Rhodesia closes at the end of August, plus it's only 200 pesos

10/10 OP

bootle g bart

buy it now is 150 so probs not 200

come to brazil

Im gonna cop one too thnx :v

I actually plan to , i have a friend in campinas and another one santa maria

yo soy de CDMX igual! está verga la tshirt donde la pido?

here

it's at $51 now

Cop or not

skippy please go

please don't

are you the top bidder OP?

nice trips

uhmm...guys?

if you wear denim jacket as "beaters" way too much do it. Denim jackets are for trashing them, wear them a fuck ton.

c/n?

I like it.
I second this.
Eh
Yes

Should I take a risk on the color of cords? I think they could look cool but I'm not sure what I'd match them with.

or this

rec other colors if you don't think they look good.

damn jacket sold for 147, wish I would've just bought it, fuck this

2 slow senpai

read sticky for help

this jacket for 216

back

I like it, but the price seems a bit high

thing is it's half off from 430

Literally just make your own with a sharpie and a thrift store jacket like the punk kid that the design was stolen off of did

I thought of the same thing, but Levi's jackets (which according to the seller he uses) are 120, sharpies, paint and shit are 20 bucks, so hey....if I pay 10 dollars for someone to do it for me, count me in

well then it's a good cop, I mean if I didn't know the price I'd pay 170 for it, but if it's half off, 216 is good

Pic related 200+ shipping. Cop?

theres this pink one for that price, should i get it instead

i mean if you have a select number of things to wear with it often then yeah