are you a nice friend?

yea

added

Everyone staying hidrated?

here is a discord code for anyone interested
xh4kxcq

>using a botnet

>using a Malaysian corrugated cardboard ratings board

I only watch cartoons from Johor so why not?

I want a nice friend too so I will add you user

Ive been at a healthy bmi for a couple of weeks, now how do I achieve fit, trap mode aestethics from here?

take hrt. get a little lower bodyfat/bmi to avoid megamilks. Do some running and Squats

I dont wanna do hrt desu, i am perfectly fine and naturally low test, dont want to fuck with that. I just want to be flat and slightly ripped but feminine enough to feel comfy when I try on womens stuff every now and then.

Slightly ripped and feminine don't belong in the same sentence

;-;

>went from 92 to 80
>stalling hard as fuck and struggle to find motivation
>starting to get really defined cheekbones and jaw
>still can't be arsed

how do you motivate yourself

Am I doing it

This is why people relate thinspo to mental illness

Look up skinnyfat and behold what consequences might befall you

i am pretty much the epitome of skinnyfat, so i know what it feels like, but people tell me i look great and chicks literally hit on me in the streets (not even joking), but they tell me i shouldn't lose anymore weight, i wouldn't look good that way

now i'm filled with this doubt that i'll become the same way jake gyllenhaal was/is if you've seen the pics of his all time low or whatever

Well, if your already attractive, then try to maintain your weight. Everyone already thinks your attractive, what else can you ask for?

i don't find myself attractive, and i personally think that i would look better with a kind of gaunt face, since i have the bone structure for it, but i'm also afraid of turning into some nightcrawler jake gyllenhaal. i'm at a crossroad pretty much

Do what you wish mate, but remember....
>you can't have sex with yourself
>everyone that you can have sex with, finds you attractive

i'm nowhere near perfect, i would look like a subhuman next to gandy for example, but wouldn't you want to take the chance of going from a hypothetical 9 to a 10?

I'm 5'9, 115, wish i can fit into size 30 pants :(

not if it was an all or nothing situation, like you seem to be in.

How do I give myself and eating disorder? Anyone here who has anorexia willing to give insight as to what and how they feel about food and such?

For reference I have a 20 BMI and have never been fat, but I have hard habits concerning food.

>How do I give myself and eating disorder?

haha you don't want that

seems like he does

>when ur so thin your nipples turn inside out
DESU really hot desu. Stay where ur at if you can

Correct. I don't see myself growing the balls to get lower in a healthier manner; I'm far too attached to food apparently.

why would you want that lol

you just need to hate yourself enough then the disdain for food happens naturally.
when i started out i was eating like, 3 pizza's a week, takeout and starbucks everyday, now i can barely stomach a 12 inch sub without feeling uncomfortably full and disgusting.
you can't force yourself to have an eating disorder necessasarily, it all boils down to self esteem and your perception of what a perfect body looks like, and how badly you want to be thin

but yeah dude you don't want an ed. i wish i could go out to eat with my gf without having the micro manage what i eat and the guilt that comes along with it. it's not a good time. stay healthy

Honestly if you want to know, lurk a lot on thinspo threads and myproana, become obsessive about counting calories, and make it a habit.

Spend a lot of time thinking about your body, building self hatred and deep insecurity.

I was already deeply dysmorphic when it came to the way I saw my body for a long time before I developed my anorexic tendencies. There was a time where all I thought about was the food I could eat and not eat and really just got super obsessive. Over the Summer I've abandoned a lot of that stuff by spending time with family when I visited home but honestly now that I'm back alone I'm just going to start all over again and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

But there was a time in which I also wanted to 'give myself anorexia' so I understand how you feel. Just don't do it if you're smart.

I went from being an idiot like you to throwing up pizza into my sink and clogging it because I was afraid of the fucking calories and being fat. don't be like me.

Choose wisely. Or stop being a lazy fuck, get on a 1200 calorie limit and go running 4 times a week like a normal user...

My boss confronted me on my calorie watching, fasting and veganism and said it's clear I have an eating disorder and it's effecting my ability to work efficiently ;-/

So now what?

if your work is actually lacking, then step it up. if it's not, they need to fuck off lmao.

work harder, get thinner

gonna have to second this opinion!

daily reminder that bowie had peak thinspo facial aesthetics

hell yes he did. even inspired a good villain who just wanted a quite life.

Does anyone know much about American clothing sizes? I have been really strict on my diet and can't keep up with my dress size lately. Due to vanity sizing I can't trust any one store's size so I have no idea if I'm a 2, 4, or 6.

Also the fact I am 5'7" and my bust is not as proportionally small as my waist and hips throws me off a bit as well. In centimeters I'm around 90-67-92 and still on track to lose a bit more in the next few months in case I am close to sizing down.

tfw been absent from /thinspo/ bc you and bf broke up "not cause of food shit" and you're maybe a cocaine addict an

Rate my body I guess?

where 2 find male thinspo help a bro out

guys
post-punk.tumblr.com/
girls
thininspo.tumblr.com/
dk why people stopped putting links in the op

perfect

I'm trying to get my arms to that point there. mine right now are freakishly twiggy

I want to reach your bodyfat with my already existing muscles, I think I'll look really good then. What would you say your bodyfat % is approximately? 10%?

Holy shit

If your boss is noticing anything you're doing it wrong

Just get a salad for lunch, that's almost no calories and nobody will make any comments

Fasting is not a sustainable path

t. 16.8 bmi who only occasionally gets chastised for being skinny

I wanna be 6'3

I wanna be 6'4

post non fashion model male thinspo

I would kill for those cheekbones.

I really don't know what my body fat percentage is but that pic was taken a while back and I'm a bit chubbier now

Ty, try working out a bit and you'll get there

thank u

American clothing sizes for women suck and theres nothing you can do about it but try everything on and keep track of what size you are in certain designers/stores.

Are you transitioning?

dat skimpy underpants :3

Dis dude has some decently muscular shoulders. He actually looks good because of it.

I strive towards and idealise Veeky Forums athletic in myself,
used to be ana and still have a heavy admiration and appreciation for leaness
BUT I got a job in frontline security and need to bulk up
AND I pretty much have to rock a skinhead/goatee, else I look borderline underage
now I look [picture related]

How can I style myself so I don't scare away QT /thinspo/ grills?
Bearing in mind I have a reserved yet dom/assertive personality.
Is such a thing even possible?

With my current smart casual style I look daddy as fuck, literally twice my age.
Am I doomed to a selection of normie bimbos and milfs?
Posting here because I literally couldn't give a flying fuck about attracting anyone else.

Shift your caloric budget so you're spending more in front of your boss/colleagues

Yeah, nice conditioning

black t-shirt, perhaps with a pocket
black jacket (bomber, plain trench)
black slim/skinny jeans depending on dem calves
black doc martens 1460 mono

for the love of god SHAVE

Get another job

don't bulk for a job

Can't do slim/skinny my ass is too bubble, makes my crotch look lewd, plus reg fit is already tight around the quad section.
Never owned doc martens or a trench, having a search on them is quite inspirational, thanks.

I've gotta do it.
It's the kinda character development I need as a recovering hermit.
I guess I can hold off on the bulking though.

I've eaten 1 cucumber, 3 eggs and 500g of quark today. Thats a bit over 500 calories. Should I eat more or is this enough?

more than enough

lay off the eggs, or remove the yolks

What for? They are low calories and have plenty of protein/fat

they arent low cal, it's like 100 each, and they are bad for your skin

Yeah, thats low calories imo, I can eat 3 and feel full

What would you propose I replace it with?

>spent the last ten years in and out of an hospital and struggling with food issues and low self esteem because of being thin as a stick
>somehow you stupid motherfuckers think this is a trend and something to be proud of, worse, something to achieve

I wish someone could slap you dumb fucking teenager faces.

I'm only here to lose excess fat, not become a stick like some posters here

I just want to be thinspo without the eating disorders if that's okay with you.

How about diet changes and more physical activity then ?

I gym 3 times a week, strength training that is, squats deadlifts etc.

My diet is pretty clean but I have trouble with crap food and this general helps me with being digusted by transfats and the likes

sticc

This guy is a fag.
You look pretty good right now. More trap aesthetics are achieved through light glute exercise and cardio.

6'3" here, wish i was shorter.

Am I thinspo tier?

But why

oneitis likes guys shorter than him.
and guys that aren't fatties.

at what BMI do people start losing hair?

maybe we would know if you actually measured the right part of the thigh

Why are my knees so fucking skinny while my torso is chubby

The way your body distributes fat. Some people can distribute more towards hips, thighs, stomach, etc. central area around pelvis. Can't change it.

That's the thing though! My hips are wide, my ass is huge, but my legs are like sticks.

So fat to your hip region and stomach then.

what about muscley thinspo
i want to lose a lot of fat so i can look like this

that's too lumpy

>eat mcds and bk
>still be thinspo
>watch WHAT THE HEALTH
>go vegan for a test
>FUCKING GAIN WEIGHT

disgusting. worse than obesity

>not understanding nutrition
>carbs make you gain weight
>fats don't
>unless you're eating only vegetables a vegan diet would probably have a lot of grains and hence carbs in it

It's really not.

I think this is ottermode mate. Go to Veeky Forums for more.

my upper thighs are 46cm (18 inches)

Not sure how skinny that is.

Am I likely to gain weight if I eat 500-600 calories after fasting for two days

if you want to give yourself an eating disorder, you will NEVER be truly happy with how you look.

I was down to 70lbs and I was still unhappy, even in the hospital with a feeding tube shoved in me. I'd try to find ways to pull food out of my stomach with a stomach pump.

I didn't have the motivation to get dressed up or get into fashion, because I didn't care anymore. Even going through treatment it's a constant struggle of trying not to get upset that you've eaten 100 calories. You feel like even eating an apple has given you love handles or you've gained weight.

You can't look at the calories on items without getting upset and you can't look in the mirror, either, because you will find every single flaw with your body even though you may be skeletor.

nope just the weight of the food itself

where can I meet an anorexic qt