How should manlets (5'9) dress? I've started working out and don't want to be stocky-core. Pls help

How should manlets (5'9) dress? I've started working out and don't want to be stocky-core. Pls help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luteinizing_hormone#Effects_in_males
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you work out of you dont wanna be stocky?
The most fa/ why for manlets to dress is a bit andro.
Best tips is prolly dress clean n baggy. Avoid skinny jeans if you have short legs. Just try to keep an appearance of cleanness. You dont want to be a dirty short guy

Just own your height man. Never try to compensate for it by doing stupid shit like dressing shirts with lines to appear taller. Everyone has deficiencies and there are plenty of succesful short people.

No. I'm comfortable with my height. I'm usually the average height in social settings but idrc either way. I don't feel it's affected me negatively when it comes to girls or anything.

Cause I don't wanna be skinnyfat. I'm just curious about styles that aren't super skinny ninja-core. Sorry if this isn't the right place or there's already a thread for that.

I think I can look good dressed up, but not sure about casual.

you look nice in that photo
in this one you look like a normal guy, keep the gainz going

step 1 hit puberty

thanks. Will do. Any recs on what kind of styles to look for casual?

ill be honest this is my first time on fa i just wanted to let you know you looked alright to someone not fashion conscious

how old are you?

the blind leading the blind

If you are not less than 5'7 there is really nothing to worry about mate

I know how young I look.

You wanna fuck or what?

have you checked your testosterone levels?

I don't think so. I had my blood tested and did a saliva test for hormones like cortisol. My "Luteinizing" is

Oh!

Effects in males[edit]
LH acts upon the Leydig cells of the testis and is regulated by gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH).[8] The Leydig cells produce testosterone (T)

No wonder I'm cucked en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luteinizing_hormone#Effects_in_males

Yeah, low testosterone is indicated by the somewhat short statue, the above average body-fat percentage, the exaggerated hips and man-boobs tendency, the complete lack of facial hair - and that you literally look like you're ten years younger than you claim to be.

The adult roughness that develops through the 20s is simply not there. Muscular weakness and low levels of hypertrophy is also an indication of this.

Mental implications of this also include low sex-drive, low self-confidence, low drive and motivation, as well as depression.

>I'm scared though because if my T is naturally low, I'm fucked. I can either live with it or take artificial T for the rest of my life

It's very important that you look this up, because the hypogonadism could be an indication of something else in the body. Taking care of that could resolve the issue.

Your life will change fundamentally once you increase your test levels.

>your body stops producing it if you start taking it.

Yes, but it's going to do that anyways as you age. If you jump on testosterone now, you'll always be able to keep the levels up throughout your life - and you'll be better off than most other males.

I like not having the roughness though.

It's tough because there are pros and cons. I think ultimately it'd be good though, esp with depression I have. I think the short is just genetics. I'm from short family (French and Polish). Brother is 5'6. I'll talk about it with my doctor and therapist. Thanks for the info.

Cool.
Please post an update thread when you know more about this. I'll keep on the lookout for threads containing "testosterone". It's just interesting to know if that's what it was

Alright but it'll probably be a couple weeks. That American healthcare system and all.

Just saying that 99% when people talk about testosterone they are talking out of their asses and have the ability to spout the most inane bullshit humanity has ever seen, specially on Veeky Forums.
If you are guillable run for your life before even considering believing anything written here about it.

Even though that is somewhat true, the statements in are completely uncontroversial to anyone even remotely knowledgeable about the topic.

this also isn't Veeky Forums

Tailor stuff, wear more Japanese /Asian designers. I'm 5"10 and I never had a problem with fitting.

Don't work out.
Stay as slim as possible to fit into S or max. M. Otherwise once you get bulky and have to size up shit will be too long for you.

OP is 5'6 though (looks it proportion-wise)

I'm 5'7 and 150lbs

How is my height to weight proportions

Lol dressing baggy will just make you look shorter. And stocky. Don't listen to this dumb faggot

You have a young face. And even though you're not fat you look fat/soft. That has nothing to do with anything though just saying. You should go to Reddit mfa. Just ignore like 90% of their shit though. They'll have better advice for dressing normal. Faggots here will just have iu dressing like a fucking urban ninja or gay space man.

Aim for 117-125lb.

5'9, I said in the OP. I'm 161lb fat fuck and want to get down to 130s.

I imagine those designers are in the sticky? Thanks

Yeah. I think no matter if you're fat, short, tall, wearing good fitting clothes helps.

Yeah. I'm not super masculine but I like me. I'll check that reddit out. Thanks!