youtu.be/TCI8lPvr6SM
youtube.com/watch?v=hIq4UTgqDAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to tv

i don't wanna

Then just lurk, don't start threads like this

Bro why cant you just go watch some 80s movies you lazy piece of shit

>biased due to the revival of the 80s as couture
>"did they know that fashion would cycle back and that I would have no situational awareness?"

No everyone dressed like shit. Just like now

Early 90s backpack rap was pretty Veeky Forums desubakasenpai

I hate that fucking skeleton girl. Would it have killed them to cast an actress that wasn't so obviously anorexic?

she a cute

why so upset?

The fits weren't always that skinny.
But just check out the breakfast club or Degrassi High to get a better idea

If only random working-class off brand jean jackets fit like that.

Pants were slim but not overly so, higher waist plus everyone tucked plus less overweight people = people looked taller and were thinner. Jackets were also shorter because of the tuck, so it raises the silhouette.

that explains why every jacket i've bought length wise looks like it fits like a fucking trench coat.

Just wondering what kind and what size? I have a members only leather jacket and a few other jackets from the era,all of which fall 2-3 inches shorter when compared to similar jackets today. The one 80s suit I own is a little longer though.

> * "big" bones wobbling while typing*

you're on the wrong board m9
this is Thinspo Central

it annoys me that shes thin with that giant head

Why does Charlie Heaton look more effay in the show

80s were def the most fa period of human history

90s rap /baggyshit/ is coming back, i can feel it
youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

Pretty sure this takes place in early 80s. Still a lot of 70s flavor going on. A savvy wardrobe supervisor chose to make the clothes somewhat dated, reflecting the less trendy and more rural town. If you look at any Sears catalog of the late 70s you'll see a lot of the same styles. These were the normies of their time.

I would definitely not consider 80s most fa. It's easy to romanticize an era that's long past, because most of the less savory aspects are left to die while the best things remain relevant and interesting.

Vox has a good mini doc on Youtube that pretty well explains the look that would come to define the 80s. youtu.be/TCI8lPvr6SM

>tfw where I live it never gets cold enough to wear a hoody+bubblejacket
youtube.com/watch?v=hIq4UTgqDAc

Be me
Grew up in Texas, in a place that never gets cold
Had enough money to afford the wings + horns x Canada goose jacket when it was still available, but figured I'd never wear it
Now I live in the upper Midwest and don't have that siq jacket =(

>do models look good in whatever the fuck they are wearing provided it is tailored to their measurements

they aren't models