What is the most effay language to speak?

what is the most effay language to speak?

also why do manlets insist on speaking english all the time. is their brain to small to learn new ones?

pig latin

>what is the most effay language to speak?
english

>also why do manlets insist on speaking english all the time. is their brain to small to learn new ones?
because we already speak the best language. no need to learn an inferior one lmao

Italian.

>he doesn't speak french or german

filipino/tagalog

putanginamo bobo

you are ugly and autistic

arabic

French. It's cliche but that accent speaks directly to the genitals, if you encounter it irl.

Korean

i speak them all
russian, english, french

Implying English isn't the superior language. There's a reason every non-english speaking country scrambles to get their youth speaking English. Because it's the only language that matters. You could literally get rid of every other language on Earth and the world would barely change. Only the useless would be lost.

I used to think this when I was 12. Maybe you should grow up too?

Prove me wrong faggot. It's the language that if you go to any civilized country and start speaking it, chances are someone will also speak it. But keep deluding yourself that French, Spanish, Italian, etc. will ever come in handy.

Igor, stop creating threads with your images.

If only mandarin was written in pinyin we would already be freed from the anglo yoke

Swedish sounds the best imo.

>mfw

this desu

no it fucking doesn't

Top kek. My fucking sides

This

I met a girl in Paris who had a mix of a French and English accent. It is fairly common there because they are learning British English more often than American English.

>english not inferior
how many cervantes and tolstoys do you have?

Moby Dick and Ulysses are far superior to both, 100% serious. Of course if we're talking poets Milton and Shakespeare are beyond compare

what the everloving fuck is an english accent and literally everywhere learns british english you huge triple nigger

nej, det låter bara som om vi sjunger. ALLA tror att vi går runt och nynnar typ.

all noric languages are shit

L M A O Cervantes was 100 years ahead of any english writer

God-tier are English, Russian, Gaelic, and Afrikaans

Good-tier are German, French, Japanese, Italian, and Latin

Shit-tier are Spanish and Mandarin

Theres no way to make these comments and not sound like a tard...nobody who knows anything even thinks along these lines. 'This is better than this' is for gaming and sneakers, not literature

mitä vittua

Tolstoy is the only artist on a par with Homer dude, W&P contains everything there is to know about life and death.

Polish and Russian

Italian

>speak french, english, spanish and know latin (useless btw)
>barely use anything else than english

Tolstoy doesn't match Dostoevsky, who is on par with Joyce.