How should I dress to get a bf? I'm 26 years old and I think it's about time I got on. What do I need to change?

How should I dress to get a bf? I'm 26 years old and I think it's about time I got on. What do I need to change?

is that you

Tits out

You are a woman. You don't have to try at all to find a man. If you say you are having trouble finding a romantic relationship, you are just being picky.

>wear clothes
>go to bar
>drink alone
>be hit on
>be sexed
>bf acquired

>Not knowing Björk

thigh highs
garter

the rest is up to you

>.Veeky Forumsggots don't know Bjork
>Veeky Forumsggots are going to pretend like they're playing along

no one thinks the image is op you idiot

Generation gap.

If you are a woman it's over for you at that age. Who cares what you wear. Just put out and hope for the best

Post a picture or say more about yourself. Even women who can't dress well have boyfriends. Maybe it is something else.

If you're asian and petite you might have a shot.

But at 26 you're past your prime.

18-23 is where you want to find a long term relationship but you were out fucking around so.

If you're white probably start looking at drug abusers, ex cons, low level retail employees, drunks, single dads, fat short guys etc.

Otherwise....

yeah you should pretty much just date sieg OP

I didn't get a bf until I was 31. He's an autist, but otherwise very good quality - qt, decent money, fun interests, good heart, stable extended family, promising future. There's hope for every anonymiss.

You probably got some bomb ass titties

that's still no fucking excuse unless you're literally 12

how hard can it be to go to a gay bar ?

You're obviously retarded. This isn't true. Lots of women get bfs in older age. Just dress nicely and workout. Look your best and literally talk to men

The pool gets shittier though because being older is actually attractive if you're a man. Opposite for women.

Jesus, this is great. Now i regret never reading it before.

it gets better every time you read it

im having a hard time believing it was a kid who wrote this and not some autist on 17 layers of irony

>tfw you realize you like most things Coldsteel likes

This is equally true for men.

Trudy "pig-nose" Goldstein (350 pounds) will take anyone.

You are a woman. Just don't be ugly and boom all hot guys are lining up for you, you just need to filter them based on the penis size that you prefer

If you're an old slag that guy you think is good is probably planning to beat you or persuade you to participate in molesting the children you have with him, or something like that.
If he can go younger and he doesn't it's because he expects something more that a higher quality girl will not give him.

Yeah like actual good sex. I swear any girl under the age of 25 has just been fucking terrible at it while my best lay has been with someone who was in her 40s. Younger isn't always better. All you fags sound like you've never even been with a woman let alone talked to one. As far as OP's situation goes. Just dress nice and look good and smile. Nine times out of ten if a girl looks at me and smiles twice I'll go up and talk to her.

if you look good, it doesn't matter how you dress
by now if you have no bf it's because you're picky, or a slut who only pulls guys who want hookups, or you're a standoffish bitch, or you don't look good

it can't be personality because that only becomes a problem in the long term, so you wouldn't say that you don't have a BF, you'd say you can't keep a BF

Kek I can tell you're from some Midwest shithole.

>What do I need to change?
Get in the absolute best shape of your life. Get a tan. Learn everything you can about makeup and hair. Make sure your grooming is on point. Consider getting breast augmentation.

And then worry about fashion. Most people, women especially, put the horse before the cart and it really hurts them. A girl who looks like pic related could wear lederhosen, pajama tops and orthopedic shoes and would never want for attention from men (not to mention most lesbians).

At 26, you're way behind in the game. Make the most of the time you have left before you hit the wall completely. Looks are the absolutely the most important thing if you're a woman. Anyone who ever said otherwise lied to you.

There is a difference between getting a decent boyfriend and playing highschool skank in your late twenties.

makeup and hair and grooming are obvious tags because they're relatively simple. And you're spot on about not wasting money on anything until you've made yourself a functional base to work off. Tans are a fading trend, at least with the people I've talked to on the subject.

The most important thing about being anybody depends on what somebody wants to be and to do and to get. Which isn't always looks. It might not definitively be anything else, but looks aren't always that important.

Full on looks can intimidate yourself out of a lot of the beta market, which has relatively trustworthy high-earning lads in it more than ever before. Which might be what she wants.

Like men it's important to not look bad. Once you're past that threshold looking better is nearly always better, but far more variables enter the field.

>Get a tan
kys pleb

if you wanna get high-earning betas then fashion isn't what you need. you just need to be cute and nice and sweet and try to be interested in things that he likes and not haughty and have his back and maybe, with some, take the first step so they don't feel like rejection is a possibility
but that's hard for women isn't it

>18-23
no one gets married at that age except trailer trash women that marry their cousins

im 21 and I've never had a gf

Yes, but you're a guy. Guys are supposed to struggle. Girls are living life on easy mode.

i've never seen a penis in real life

>Which isn't always looks. It might not definitively be anything else, but looks aren't always that important.
Eh, I'd hedge my bets by going over looks as a foundation, especially as a woman. But you do make a good point about the betas being intimidated by women who are "out of their league."

>you just need to be cute and nice and sweet and try to be interested in things that he likes and not haughty and have his back and maybe, with some, take the first step so they don't feel like rejection is a possibility
Honestly, that's a tall fucking order compared to just looking good. I guess it depends on how hard you want to work to be perfect for the guy you want (whoever that is) vs. giving yourself the most options and having your pick of the litter.

I'll give you the straight dope to what men looking for a wife are after. I said wife and I said men. Not closet gays on Veeky Forums that aren't ready to suck a twink's dick and want a gf that looks like a twink.

No tattoos.
No piercings.
No unnatural hair dye.
Long, healthy, lustrous hair.
Non-slutty clothes.
Virgin.
Smiles a lot.
Friendly and nice.
Wants kids.
Is not preoccupied with travel.
Likes to cook.
Does not express any interest in left nor right-wing politics.
Considers marriage to be a one time thing, for life.

Yeah pretty much everyone should know who Bjork is. The only reason you would is that you only listen to pop music and shitty as radio-tier "rock" and "rap". If you listen to literally anything that isn't complete mainstream garbage, you should at least know her name. I don't even listen to her, and I'm at least familiar.

back to /b/ newfag

Lose some weight, you fat fuck.

Also applies if you're male

What's your current look op

by your logic no millenial should know who this dude is

Same but am male and looking for gf

agree most of these except for
>Virgin
>Likes to cook
>Does not express any interest in left nor right-wing politics
i don't mind strong political views as long as they don't mind mine(not pol btw)

No tattoos.
No piercings.
No unnatural hair dye.
Non-slutty clothes
Can cook
Have time to do something
General knowledge

Those would be the things I'm looking out for in a girl.
If I can see your ass-cheeks then I'll want to fuck you but not marry you.
t. virgin who never kissed a girl

I'm 27 and I don't know who Björk is and I never really cared about Kurt.

it's obviously fabricated

go back to r/incels

>dislikes: levis
effay as fuck.

user is right.
If your a woman the best men to marry will be available for those who are younger and more attractive.
Women are like milk with regards to their looks for the most part.

>I swear any girl under the age of 25 has just been fucking terrible at it while my best lay has been with someone who was in her 40s.
Nice meme

neeeeeeerd

Nah. Nirvana has been way more commoditized and mainstream-celebrated than Bjork. Pretty sure most of those who don't recognize Bjork are younger than millennials, like too you to remember 9-11 young. And Nirvana is still just a t shirt to most teenagers, like the stones tongue or abbey road album art.

do men really find this that attractive?

ok so just keep being yourself and wear clothes and do activities that outwardly communicate who that is––and dress in a way that makes you feel attractive to yourself. if danielle haim didn't wear all that urban outfitters shit i wouldn't give a fuck about her

i don't know if other anons will agree but i don't see TOO much use for pua/seduction methods (for example dressing a certain way) in seeking a long-term relationship. i don't want to increase my chances with more women, i just want to find my penguin, you know? if you're compatible, i find, the relationship sorta just happens. maybe i'm being idealistic

also god, the difference between a bjork and a kate moss is a few millimetres of facial bone, and yet i don't find bjork attractive at all