Am I ugly?

Am I ugly?

YES NOW FUCK OFF!!

not fashion

wait lol

I'm the second IP in the thread. Did you really make this post then reply to yourself calling yourself ugly?

What is it then? /b/s only going to request bumhole pics.

go to /soc/

I also have low self esteem.

I thought I received the ultimate autism trophy from God, but perhaps we have a better candidate out there now.

I never got diagnosed caused my mum didnt want to have trouble getting a job. But my gp thinks I have it.

Are you still fucking doing this? What is the point in asking the same exact question every day for years? What you really need to do is seek psychological help.

Im to nervous to see a counseller.

That's exactly why you need to see one. What are you nervous about? You can post your photo on a very popular, very public board and reveal your insecurities for the world to see, but you can't privately speak to a counselor who is required to keep your conversations confidential?

I dont like eye contact

You don't have to make eye contact. You can look at the wall away from him if you really want to. I never make eye contact with mine.

you have potential, my man. Get rid of the acne and get a decent haircut and you should be good

What haircut?

And how are those two things related, exactly?

Why do you always ask this question and then ignore everything that anybody tells you? What is your endgame? When will you quit?

I dont know who you think I am, but this is my first time asking after someone on sci called me bignose.

No. You may be vain and insecure, though

Why did you post your face on /sci?

They were calling me an abbo.

Bullshit. You've been doing this for years.

Yes
Clear up your skin

Makes sense

I'd say you're about a five.

Fucking autist.

Clean your skin up, I know it's not easy but you really have to make an effort, and try to lose weight. You will look fine.

How is the Asian in 6 rated lower than the Asians in 7?

Mate, im a 56kg runner. I just have a chubby face.

I cut my dreads, I will never be attractive again

Ive known ass ugly dudes who had different women in their beds every other night. Ugly is what you make it.

You definitely could use a haircut, but you'll be fine other than that.

get those eyebrows done, lose the acne, and make your facial hair thiccer, then girls will dig you for that sorta-ugly guy cute look they seem to like. Girls love guys who are just KIIIIINDA ugly

Original Post is never included in the poster counter

Uh, because they're better looking than him? Duh.

What are you, one of those people who thinks Chinks all look the same?

No, I just think he looks objectively better those two. His facial structure is more masculine and defined.

last guy in 3 isn't ugly at all. shit chart

>Fix skin
>Wash your hair
>Get a hairstyle that isn't the autistic "all the same length" style

Then you should be fine

You sound rude sorry I bothered trying to help