Has there ever been a better dressed man? How do I get this look for less with similar pieces...

Has there ever been a better dressed man? How do I get this look for less with similar pieces? I don't want to pay resale for the supreme and undercover pieces.

lol does he always pose with a identically dressed friend? or brother?

I don't understand how a college student (I'm assuming) can afford to buy so many exorbitantly priced pieces. Maybe he's one of those rich transfer students?

He's had so many good fits. Whether it's techy stuff, palewave, streetwear, his fits are on point

PHOTOGRAPHY is OK.

The actual clothes? cringy.

This is still one of my favorite fits

Actually that fit is terrible

Do you think he honestly walks around like this? I can count at least 4 layers on the top (tshirt, hoody, jacket + bodywarmer) and two pairs of pants, this shit is ridiculous

What shoes are those?

Does anyone have an album of all his fits?

Hes just rich bruv. Im sure he makes a lot of his own money but its likely hes financially supported by his parents in some significant way because he just works at a furniture store

Nigga shut up
Dude was raised by a single mom lol he doesn't get financial support

RAF lows? jesus christ, is this really a fashion board?

>nigga shut up

Leave this board

How is this even a topic of discussion? Stop idolizing and copying random dudes like theo online and go look at runway shows or general inspo or really anything else. This is the same level of idol worship as kanye and rocky stans and its sickening

really dude?

go back to your containment ghetto, nigger

what's his insta? ik who it is (not newfag)

why wear joggers under your shorts like that not just get a tapered pair of navy cargos

Anyone know what backpack he's wearing? Is that real homemade crust with all the patches and shit? Or some effete bullshit faggotry shit that cost 8 or 9 hundred dollars? Enquiring minds want to know.

Uc

Lurk more

never mind found it

>all these newfags not knowing who theo is

>not newfag

Yeah ok you fucking newfag. I can smell the shit in your diapers you fucking newbie. Maybe you should wait until your teeth grow in before making these posts.

Fucking newfags.

>unironically making this whole entire post
?

god those fucking newfags dude fuck those fucking newfags holy fuck THESENFUCKINGNIGGERNEWFAGSJMOINFIOASHDFJPAWOFJAPOMSL;DMNAPOFJOIPDNS;LNLKFHNDWOP

One day you'll understand, friend.

Couldn't have said it better myself user.

The nigger isn't wrong though

thanks for this thread. I lost my pics of him for inspo when my laptop broke

if you actually think this guy dresses well you're either 16 or just an r/streetwear crossposter who only listens to hip hop

Newfag

these pics are like 5 years old

i'm not a newfag you're just a laggard

How does he afford his shit given his job then? He has a new pickup of some 300+ item every other week theres no way you could afford that working any sort of retail. Even lower management and working at a furniture store sure isnt gonna net you shit
>inb4 shop smart
He also owns an Olympus camera, lives in toronto and eats out constantly. Idk how any of this would be possible without a real job or outside funding.

Is he supposed to look like shit

>implying this shithole is better in any way shape or form than streetwear

It used to be man. It used to be. But if you think this place hasnt gone down the absolute shitter youre the only laggard here

He has a real job. I don't remember the specifics but he's posted about it in the discord before.

Anyway, who cares you asperger.

Eh i was legit curious. I was told by a guy in TWG he works at a furniture store. So it seems impossible to have that kind of cash. Itd be cool to know where it all comes from yknow

what's his ig then user?

>this
>man
hahaha no

>Uc
What the fuck does "Uc" stand for? Unwholesome chimpanzee?

What went through your mind when you typed this and thought it was funny holy shit
Now take his advice or fuck off

unpolite cocksucker

if he lives in toronto, it is very cold there at times.

The best dressed man

found one

I TOL LIL BITCH I CAN MOVE DEESE BRICKS

Why? Why do you care so much about someone who doesn't even know you exist lol

reminder that knoch is a leftist

Gut, macht ihn nur noch attraktiver.

I dont care about him id like to know what kind of job he has that nets him that kind of spending cash. I want money not his life story

Ja. Wachte af.

Does Knoch have an Instagram or something? Where do people find his new fits?

Who cares, he looks dope. Clothes have nothing to do with politics.

Get his dick out your mouth broke boy

It just triggers me when neo-nazis say that he is a nazi and shit. He is not, he is the total opposite.

idk, i don't really like it but i think it's all pretty wearable

>dress himself like a bag of literal potato, nothing fits, everything is baggy, looks like shit, everything is overly layered
>LOL SO GUD

Man i can't stand teenagers. Or wiggers. Or niggers. Which is worse.

this post is reportable fuck him

:^)

I thought I was alone

Apparently, he actually does have a twin brother tho

You are. Log out.