Teeth whitening

What's Veeky Forums's method of achieving super pearly whites?

3 or more cups of coffee a day

>Drink all non-water drinks through a straw
>Brush consistently and properly
>Visit dentist every 6 months

I brush with baking soda every now and then. It tastes like ass but I like to think it helps, since my teeth are pretty okay.

Brush once with activated charcoal powder

That straw shit doesn't so anything you stupid fucking retard. Google it Dumbass.

Not convinced

Try sipping pepsi from a straw. If you do it right, the liquid won't even come into contact with your teeth. Hell, you could deepthroat the bottle and the liquid will completely miss your teeth, if you don't let it splash around your mouth

Crest Whitestrips.

betting 100 dollars that this guy right here is american

parents were very particular with my teeth as a baby so i developed good teeth. when i hit the ages of 15+ pearly white turned to off white. still white nonetheless and with minimum maintenance work. i think the last time i saw a dentist was 3 years ago.

Wrong Google it

you can buy peroxide teeth whitening kits online for ~20... works

Incorrect

bleaching

Doesn't this make your teeth more sensitive in the process?

That destroys your teeth. Better give a go to rinsing coconut oil in your mouth. I bought some coconut oil and started this without telling my mom and like week later she asked to tell her what I did to my teeth

yeah which is why mouth wash that uses it has a specific amount that follows regulations to reduce the potential harm.

>Provide my sources for me
Fuck off

baking soda and peroxide toothpaste

Are you supposed to brush after doing this? I've been doing this for the past two days but I brush with toothpaste afterwards, don't know if I'm doing it right

Doesn't matter, just make your mouth clean of that oil. Rinse with warm water, brush, doesn't matter. It removes bacteria and you need to get that oil out of your body. By the way, you can lubricate your fingers with coconut oil before putting it into the ass. Or just to moisture your skin but it clonges the pores

Yup sounds great but forget eating hot cakes with ice cream, drinking cold Coca-Cola with pizza in your life if you tear the fuck the emal

Bro, have you ever used a straw? Are you not self aware enough to feel if shit is on your fucking teeth or not? Use a fucking straw

doesn't this shit seriously damage your enamel?

I'm a medfag here and as long as the liquid doesn't come in contact to your teeth, then no harm is done. Maybe something like a straw could do that.

Is this bullshit user? Or does does this actually noticeably whiten teeth?

>Visit dentist every 6 months
literally worthless

ordinary charcoal will do

>activated
Really activates my charcoal.

Actually you have the burden of proof and not that dude

Don't do it man, this is Veeky Forums you're reading

whitening toothpaste

and get teeth professionally whitened ever year or two, it just costs like $100

Im guessing you're an ameri-fag but basically if you look into this you can see info on the american dental association website about its safety, the sensitivity is temporary and if you're an ameri-fag/pussy there is also sensitivity gel which will reduce the pain

Y O U T H
O
U
T
H

don't have shitty teeth genetics

Nah, atleast my rather shallow research seems to point to that it doesnt really cause much harm at all. It's not super effective tho.

You're not a dentist though.
Even if it doesn't come in contract with your teeth it has an effect on your mouth ph.
It's slightly better than no straw though.