Let's clear this up, do you wear cuffed jeans with or without socks? Or does it depend on the shoes you wear?

Let's clear this up, do you wear cuffed jeans with or without socks? Or does it depend on the shoes you wear?

You don't wear it

depends what kind of shoe and temperature
if it's a low profile slim shoe like an achilles low sometimes I'll wear no shows to give my ankles some air so I'm not hot
otherwise if it's cold I'll wear long socks to cover my ankles

With socks always unless the shoe you're wearing is already sockish.

what if all the socks i have are shoeish?

You'll need to mail them to me at 913 Minnesota St, San Francisco, CA 94107 and I'll take care of it.

I don't cuff and wear socks with those

Thats a really good question sir. What is your credit card number?

I like to wear my ub mids with socks and the pants cuffed, but with most shoes I don't feel the need to cuff my jeans.
I don't like the cuffed+no socks look, looks a bit "fruity" to me.

I always wear socks when I cuff. Looks better. I just don't like how no socks looks. Looks alright on girls but on guys it looks weird.

Oh and I wear long socks all the time so you can't see any skin. Only way to do it

You don't cuff your jeans, normies are just too retarded to realize models roll their jeans up in promo pics so people can actually see the shoes

It's like how normies also use store lacing on their boots (or even their fucking converse) even though it offers zero benefits, it's just monkey see monkey do

The point is that you don't go sockless unless the shoe is sock like. You can wear socks with sock like shoes.

>fruity
You realize you're on a fashion board, right?

I do realize yes, but I couldn't find a word in english (which is not my first language) that could've described it more accurately.

>wearing jeans with running shoes

If the jeans are skinny, no socks, if it's a straight fit, socks.

>lacing your shoes for "benefits" and not aesthetics

Thank you

Everyone on my college campus does it. What is the problem?

This is not a steadfast rule but works for the most part. The exception being that you can go sockless with certain straight and wide leg jeans.

This is just dumb. So everytime I see an ad where jeans are cuffed, it's only to sell me shoes? It couldn't possibly that cuffing affects silhouettes, can break up motonony of hue and texture to accent or shorten dimensions, and can be an homage to bygone time periods. That's definitely not it. So everytime you see a collection where the pants drape over the shoes, just know it was normie newfags who designed it. They don't know how to sell shoes!

I shiggy diggy doo that anybody actually cuffs their jeans in real life.
Please do NOT do this

I'm coming for dat ass

if you don't wear socks 99.5% percent of the time you're nasty