Men design and wear a clothing item

>men design and wear a clothing item
>women begin to wear it
>clothing item is now "feminine" and men are highly discouraged from ever wearing it again

Were females in fashion a mistake?

But biker jackets look autistic on around 90% of men tho

Women just get a faux pas because the biker is a model originally designed for men, it's a heavily masculine piece so when a small grill puts it on, it looks like it belongs to someone like her father/boyfriend/brother. Same kind of contradiction you get when you mix combat boots and skirts together.

you wouldn't have fashion without females you flop

m8
stop giving a fuck and wear what looks great on you

>females
found /r9k/

The problem is you need a look very few men actually have. It's like trying to wear a track suit when you don't have a face like a Russian mobster.

>faux pas

You should probably look up what this phrase means and how to properly use it.

Yeah idk, hope I made the point clear that traditionally masculine clothing is always gonna add the desirable amount of edge into a woman's warddrobe, whereas a biker jacket is only going to desperately edgy and hopeless if you're a low-test beta cuck trying to pull of the greaser look. Take a look at pic related and compare OP's pic to it if you don't catch my drift.
Exactly. A biker jacket (and most leather jackets) really require that you wear the leather, not the other way around. That's why getting a good fucking fit is so goddamn important with leather jackets. Broad shoulders and long arms (not Slenderman-long, long enough so the sleeves don't flop around and about) help a ton with getting a good fit. Tall, built men pull of the biker the easiest.

Cont. because I just want to say that pic related fits only work if your an obnoxious hipster-cunt. Biker isn't a hard piece to combine shit with, raw denim and boots are the obvious and most common choice because it just werks.

>neo-slimeballcore

user is saying you used the phrase 'faux pas' incorrectly as fuck. and user is right

how are biker jackets feminine

Lol wear it anyways you fucking cuck

>not wearing something because it's "feminine"

Why are you even on Veeky Forums ?

Fashion itself was a mistake. It's a consumerist youth culture that was created to destroy all others.

Tomboys were a thing before fashion realised that women looked good in jeans and now girls wearing pants is no longer subversive, and thus there are no tomboys.

Same thing happened with goth and wearing black/tattoos.

Kys.

fuck I love the biker jacket look. I feel it's do able with said raw denim / boots.
I'm 6'0 and 190lbs 15% bf. so I think I can pull it off. I have another leather jacket, warn in for 5 years. but its a bomber.

might just fucking give it a go with a biker jacket. I got a hookup for $150 for real leather. might just say fuck it and get a new one and wear it in over the years.

Dr Martens
Barbour
What else goes on this list?

He is right but the other user doesn't give a shit and was just being a helpful bro. I bet he isn't a low test beta cuck and looks good in a biker jacket