/Supreme/

Supreme Preview hype thread.

What are you expecting this season?

More garbage.

> Supreme thread on Veeky Forums
Get the fuck out, immediately!

you sound so much like a newfag

>D-do the teenagers on the Taiwanese Etch-A-Sketch website fashion board like me yet?

How new are u

Lookbook lookin p trash tho

rly want nas tee desu

i wanna cop me a skate deck but theyll probably sell out the fastest

I'd get this and possibly remove the big ugly champion logo on the chest (mockup was made)

Mark Gonz beanies in brown / puke green are fucking great too as well, those would be my two favs.

You should be fine on those.

ya think so? whats the quickest ill have to be to get me the blood and semen one?

I wouldn't worry too much, just get on at drop and there shouldn't be an issue.

ok, whens the drop?

Next thursday 11am est.

Really liked the look of the reversible sherpa, some of the pants were okay too gonna try to cop

Yeah I thought some of the sherpa stuff looked pretty cool too. Definitely a big focus on jackets and sweatshirts this season as the shorts are ass.

*Shirts are ass

Seriously, if you're still copping anything with a big Supreme logo in 2017 you're either 13 or a massive hypefaggot.
There's some half-decent stuff once in a while, like the jacket posted somewhere above, but 98 % is just fucking retarded "look at meh I'm wearing supreeem" high-school core shit.
Get some yeezys while you're at it, fuccboi.

Why are you so angry? No shit large logos are tacky.

I'm always angry.

fpbp

Looks comfy

Its all shit

Salty you get cartjacked be faster bitches

Thoughts ?

might get these two items

>Loro piana wool

Hnnng

I like all this stuff but I probably won't end up getting any of it. Some of the unbranded supreme stuff is nice but there are usually cheaper alternatives

Oh like hanes undershirts cost like three bucks but the Supreme hanes ones are 30 each

I would def cop the cotton knits from Supreme, I have a couple and they are excellent quality and super comfy.

Tbh I liked the Arabic logo. I might go for that.

WOOOOOOW this season is shit

Once again Supreme releases a bunch of weird-as-fuck accessories

I actually want this

Never even considered buying supreme before but I find this really funny for some reason

HAHAHHAHA

I need the fuckin shovel. It'll go great with my crowbar.

I like it a lot better than last season.

I'm definitely gonna try and get the Arabic hoodie but it's probably not gonna happen.

Pulling out the weird colors on the box logos. Think it'll devalue the old weird color combos from 10+ years back?

F A CT S

underaged b&

This

And this

im into these supreme drops are usually quite lame but i like these

>blood and semen sweatshirt

hahahahahaha

so good

Im gonna try and cop dis

anybody know how much this could go for?

I think this is fucking great

~200 ish

not a fan of supreme or anything but the arabic hoodie and face mask are pretty cool

invisidick

this

and this for a lil warmer weather

these are both garbage

anything with noticeable supreme logo belongs in the shitter

I really want to get one of these.

Everyone in this thread kill yourself.

Jesus christ this board went to shit

the collabs mostly
so I can try and buy and flip them to buy something I like instead

How much do you reckon these jackets will be?

How new are you?
We do this every season preview.
>Discussing a relevant fashion brand on fashion board is wrong

yeah I might grab this, any idea how much it'll be?

>Cancel the most anticipated collaborations less than a year

Wew fucking lad I wonder what went wrong

That scarface sweater looks dope.

Back to r/streetwear you fucking CHILD

>This much anger
You're probably just poor, but are you mad that you have to go back to school next week, sweetie?

Going for this piece too. Any guesses on the retail price? I'm thinking 500+

Mean to link

pretty sad i share a board with a bunch of r/streetwear teenagers

(you)

This board has always discussed Supreme you dipshit.

keyword "has"
its hypebeast garbage nowadays stop acting like it isnt

things change, supreme is now zumiez tier, i couldnt take a grown man serious wearing that

>A highly desired, fashion relevant brand that sells loro piana wool coats, has less than 10 locations and collaborates with Famous artists, Comme Des Garcons, Undervcover and LV is Zumiez tier because some kids from reddit buy third-hand tee shirts and hats.
(You)

Can somebody please estimate the rrtail on this piece?

>things change, supreme is now zumiez tier, i couldnt take a grown man serious wearing that

Now, I can't say that I even like Supreme but it's the complete opposite as of now
Did you miss when the brand was featured on LV runway and collaborated with them for actual high fashion items? Have you not been following fahsion for the past 10 years and seen the growth of streetwear to the insane proportions and popularity it's enjoying now? Not just all the shows, but the brands that are featured on Paris, NY and London fashion weeks with runways that do shameless streetwear clothing don't ring any bells?

these are so nice in the photos, but faux polyester sherpa always looks tacky and ages really poorly

fringe has so much trend potential, this is a great piece

Fucking this. And pretty much all the colors are at least somewhat decent.

a lot

I studied Arabic in the Middle East, and while I used to find Arabic script on clothes cool and exotic, I now find it cringe because it just reminds me of tacky kebab shops and petty mercantilism.

probably 450, it was like that last year and fw15

Does anyone know what the fit of their jeans are going to be?

Not too bad, hopefully its good enough for -20 C weather

I can totally see that that's a fair point. I suppose it's the same with having Japanese characters all over the place. Since you studied Arabic, may I ask what it says? Does it actually say "Supreme" or something else?

I actually really like this piece, but I personally liked the reversible fleece with the roses that was released some years back a bit more.

This is dope. Def one of the better pieces imo.

I actually really like this piece, but I personally liked the reversible fleece with the roses that was released some years back a bit more.

This is dope. Def one of the better pieces imo.

That plant pot hoodie was nice until they slapped their name on top but the text sort of goes with it for once. Pretty much only thing I liked after having a check based off of morbid curiosity.

It says Glory I believe, usually used before Allah when you see some amazing shit

lmao this is me too. i can't think of arabic anymore without thinking of shitty markets that smell like cheap incense. the mystique is gone.

This season is absolute SHIT, and I've always been someone to like a few pieces from each Supreme season. Hopefully the collabs are good at least.

KILL BILL TRACK SUIT PREME SHORTS

>all these streetwear apologists

What the fuck happened to this board?

literally the only thing i'd cop

Right Guys I'm in London on Friday because of the patta drop.
Realistically if I queue up Friday morning at the supreme store will the nas tee still be in stock

It's cos you're a weeb