Can I be /effay/ and be poorfag at the same time? Is this possible or am I just gonna look like a tryhard faggot?

Can I be /effay/ and be poorfag at the same time? Is this possible or am I just gonna look like a tryhard faggot?

fuck off. just fucking die

>Can I be /effay/ and be poorfag at the same time?

FASHIONABLENESS IS CONTINGENT ON STYLE, HEALTH, AND FITNESS, NOT ON WEALTH.

>Is this possible or am I just gonna look like a tryhard faggot?

YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A "TRYHARD" IF YOU LACK STYLE, HEALTH, AND/OR FITNESS. REGARDLESS OF YOUR WEALTH, WHILST WEARING CLOTHES TO PROJECT SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE NOT.

what was this girl's problem anyway
did she kill herself

WHY ARE YOU USING FUCKING CAPS LOCKS?

I had made a thread one day and said I was a poorfag and those fucking faggots kept saying that I can't be effay. God Fucking Damnit

yes it's possible but not easy

Should I just buy my clothes cheap on Aliexpress or some shit?

she has no problem she's just adorable

No, never ever do this. Shop at h&m or some shit like that instead

There's no H&M in my country.

just go to thrift stores. you'd be surprised how much nice stuff you can find

what country? look into taobao shopping

Shop in your budget. Thrifts, fast fashion sales. Don't go broke trying to look good or at least trying to look like people on this board.

Don't make your goal to be /effay/ because that's far too general. Figure out what you like first. If you go around asking "Hey how can I look good on a budget?" you're gonna get a lot of different answers.

Start with developing personal taste and figuring out what fits you. Lurk, get inspired and post some pictures. Faggots on this board will gladly berate and whip your wardrobe into shape accordingly.

I wouldn't suggest anyone use AliExpress or anything similar because its a quality lottery. Even if it was cheap, a bad investment is a bad investment. You're better off saving money and buying something worthwhile than owning a lot of shit.

i really hope non of yall newfags think this is the real ciara lol

I wanna shit on that face so bad.

He does this shit on Veeky Forums aswell, he's just some indian getting 30 cents a day to shitpost.

His this board's best tripfag, and one of this site's best posters.

MAY I KNOW THE NAME OF THIS FINE WOMAN, I WOULD LIKE TO EXPEL MY SEED ON HER VISAGE.

Flea markets and

idc if you're saying that ironically or not, but you need to kys for saying that

She needs stridex pads