vice.com/read/feels-good-man-728
youtube.com/watch?v=7aF2pFZw9iI
indiegogo.com/projects/nuheara-iqbuds-super-intelligent-wireless-earbuds#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watching XPE
Will it surge past the 10 cent barrier, or will it falter? Only time will tell

Watching RAP

Bought in at 29.5. Sold at 34 cents.

Bought back in at 32.5 cents. Now it's at 35 - hopefully some good volume in trading today after yesterday's Singapore presentation.

Saw somebody else mentioned a new meme stock - SRT. user predicted it'll be like IOT/XPE - quick rise from 2 cents to 10ish cents.

Post away boys. Let us know what you got, hit us up with meme magic.

what do you think of the SRT name change?

Where is the person shilling apx... I would like to know their reasoning for short term gains.

man, look at MXC go...

20,529,761 shares are going to be put in the market as exercisable options today.

SRT was one i used to watch last year. Surprised at their takeover of the financial planning software company (I thought they were aiming for takeover of medical marijuana) and not keen as Xplan is pretty much cemented as the number 1 all-in-one application for financial planning.

Like their website a logo a lot though. Bold and simple and sharp

So Veeky Forums, what broker do you use (and why) and what's your capital?

What have your returns been so far this year?

What stocks have you made the most on and what have you lost the most on (preferably include date of purchase)?

Anyone who wants to be taken seriously should be able to easily post this info before they make any other post. I have no such ambition and therefore have no answers

>taking Veeky Forums seriously

>redditor

>Oh no! You got me! My wounded pride! How ever will I carry on!

Meme magic is moving back to IOT.

Actually i got onto mxc and gxy from this board and then did a shit ton of research on those companies before i hit buy. This forum is a good place to shop for buzz. I also looked at xtv was intrigued went to the website.....puked in my mouth and laughed at anyone that would put 4 cents into that crap heap.

So does attempting to use meme magic on the market count as insider trading? Hear me out. We come in here, shill gxy or iot or whatever the shitty meme stock of the week is, and nobody else except us meme magicians know.

hardly. Shilling a particular stock whether for a good fundamental or technical reason is not insider trading and is definitely not limited to this board.

Insider trading is defined as you having access to privileged information which would influence the stock price prior to the market at large having access to the same information.

Hahaha!

Why is there so much buyer volume for SRT?
Usually that follows a good announcement, but they haven't really had anything for about a month.

NUH got a product write up in tech crunch a few hours ago.

Meme magic lads

Gxy and GMM are both in halts as of this morning. Talk is of Gxy taking over gmm

To the moon

gotta love them bachelor frogs.

how did pepe even arise? as far as i knew bachelor frog looked different

IOT up 15% today

MMJ leaky boat???
up 15% on no news but the volume is still very low.

vice.com/read/feels-good-man-728

hmm /bizraelis, i'm wondering whether I should take my XPE profit, up 30%. Can anyone point me in the direction of any significant milestone dates coming up for XPE?

XGTI is due for a big day tomorrow.

This
>you find out company is about to declare bankruptcy
>sell all your shares
>public news announcement commences after

why's that?

mate this isnt a NASDAQ forum.

i feel bad for not buying into the meme magic that is GXY. even 10,000 shares would've been alright. RIP. i believe SP would most likely double

i fucking hope RAP will TH on monday, and announce on wednesday. and i hope to god it's POSITIVE news. what's the likelihood that it's shit news?

i remember somebody was shilling NUH last month. now it's up almost 100% in one month. any other meme magic stocks?

definitely not insider trading, user. if it's public knowledge then yeh

Yeah, it was me. I am certain I am the only one shilling NUH around here.

Hey guys, so my sister is low on cash but wants to trade. (Starting out with only $500) what do you recommend?

if you know anything, this is the only penny stock or microcap youre going to need for a very long time friends

Ive made a ton so far, due to hit it huge when news hits.

$PSID

screenshot this

Can Australians trade it?

They've basically crashed out, and with Medical Marijuana meant to be available in the next couple weeks (right?) people could just be jumping on for the inevitable boost.

Lithium in general.

That's sum good profit user, if you need the money then take it and run, however if you don't then I'd keep it in, the last ANN indicates that a chance of a big deal with intel seems imminent.

Today's retrace was necessary to help churn the register at these levels.
Don't forget however, money is money and if you are happy with what you've made then take it and run. You can always buy back in later.
The only reason I'm not selling is because of the CGT discount I'm getting for having my shares for almost a year and already sitting on 200% profit.

Also, here's another chart that I stole from hotcopper..

alright, im in another 5,000 shares in RAP. @ 0.37.

i think the stock is set for a dip until the next announcement, it seems extremely overvalued. the reason is that people got excited for the presentations in HK/SG and the SP went up. now that the presentations are over, there's nothing to stop it from falling and from other investors to step in to grab it cheaply.

What's the big deal about RAP

Apparently has a few announcements in the near future.
Someone said stuff about the product a thread or two ago. Cant really remember the specifics.

it's a damn fine product. check out youtube.com/watch?v=7aF2pFZw9iI

also check out their clinical studies

rumors that an ANN will be on 1 June re FDA approval or something

I think Appen is fully valued at the moment. For a short term buy it's probably going to lose you money.

But unlike all the meme companies biz likes, it genuinely makes a profit and its business has years of research and development behind it. Despite listing only recently, it's not a new company by any means.

Is anyone else on here invested in DEG, have gold and are mining lithium as well.

/RAP/ to reach .420 by Monday Edition

Are you lads ready?

It's already happening m8, haven't you been following the dank RAP Pepes?

Picking up a Q for the celebration. I'll be at least 120% on rap by then

Cuck

whats your basis user?

20,000 shares in leggo

Anyone here trade internationally with CommSec?

Anyone have an oppinion on SRT or MMJ? How high should they go?

MLX undervalued atm

Thank you.

alright alright, back to discussion boys. seriously lets not let this die out

RAP will probably retrace to below 35c today. RIP

Why do you say that?
Just based on the growth over the past two days?

Attention hotcopper.com.au user "TFF"

You are a fucking dropkick m8. You sprout around as some kind of trading genius yet you someone forget that the market closes at 4pm and only hold a pissy 20k shares in RAP. Do you honestly think that all those line wipes this week came from pleb investors like yourself? No they came from big players who know a good stock when they see it. If you are so convinced that we are in a bubble then sell your holdings today when the market opens and post proofs. By your logic, the hype build up from the Asian presentations will be over and the sp will drop.

BTW the market opens at 10am

>RAP Are you sure those "BIG" investors are not brokers trading between the major owners or holders of the shares..aka insider trades.

Anyone's researched QTM?

Anyone up for an interesting West Perth backdoor explorer? Take a look at LCD (i am not invested in it.)

Im stuck in a micro cap gold miner ATM...soon as i divest im starting a thread for MID cap stocks fuck these micros

QTM looks crap.

Looks like a shit day for meme stocks.

Ye, Friday's usually pretty stale. especially around 11:30 to 1:30.

>i feel bad for not buying into the meme magic that is GXY.

we all missed out, the guy that posted it in march said he posted it in 2015 and the only answer he got was "buy bitcoin and cope".

What do you mean you missed out its only worth 40c . How is it not a buy?

VRC ohh yeah

It's still a buy, I also bought, but when user first posted it, the price was 0,10 AUD

XPE here comes the push

great ann they just released.

it's in Trading Halt.

Damn EMH, Lithium play up a bunch

Down 6.2% on SRT today, I should not have rushed and bought at peak. Fuck me

fuuuck
FUUUUUCK

ANY OTHER MEME MAGIC BOIS?

As long as you learnt something then it's fine.

Yeah Im getting cucked by XPE, got too excited and bought in at .10

Any speculations for SRT? Im just looking for reassurance to calm my ass down and dont jump the ship at first drop.

m8, its just a single day.
Went down a couple of pips, no big deal

Here's another chart I stole from hotcopper, look at the trading range for the past 6 months. When she does takeoff, shes going to go warp speed.

EMH has great potential

Everyone needs to stop trading on impulse/emotions

For some reason i went and bought a bunch of AGY which did nothing for me. I need to move on and find a new meme.
Have XPE, RAD and GXY which have done well. Meme swap AGY for who?

Great day for me BAL, PLS, TPM, ANN all up.

You're a retard and you shouldn't be "investing".

What's the code for that? YRI? RSI?
Can't find them.

thanks reddit

What do you think about the rapidly declining quality of service offered by TPG (ASX:TPM)?

I don't know how much room they have to grow given what will be increasingly loud consumer dissatisfaction if they continue on this trajectory.

That said I haven't been watching them, so what are you opinions from that perspective?

Please go back to /b/, the shitposting here is more subtle, you are not ready.

>reddit-tier "jokes" are subtle

Watch list CLQ.

Raising meme.
Screenshot this post.

I'm hopeful DDAY could be a candidate for the next meme stock.

Welp, get your arse on SRT
Hopefully we can get a repeat of Januarys peak

AKK and EMH are my new memes

NUH, LIT & GXY sitting in comfortable profit with more to come.

RAP & VRC I exited too early, left some good profit on the table!

Positive manufacturing news from IOT

Who wants to take bets on whether IOT or XPE will reach .20c first? Both look like great Aussie start ups

Also thoughts on the GXY+GMM proposed merger and SGHs rise?

Well I owned IINET prior to the TPG acquisition. But I knew that TPG had been scoping out to buy IINET for like 12 months prior so I owned stocks in both. I honestly dont even know how much I'm up on them anymore but since my double up buy in after acquisition I'm up over 40%. I pretty much doubled my money on my IINET buy.

I'm well aware of what TPG has been doing to both IINET and internode and no ones happy about it but from a market position TPG is primed from wholesale to consumer and are now heavily investing in the mobile space.They have an incredible amount to grow if they keep pushing the wholesale space that made AGILE\Internode the beast that it was. All they do is whittle away at optus's share .They are a most definite hold for me.

Do you really see IOT being worth 60 million?

>left some good profit on the table!
No shame in that - especially with spec stocks.

I really like NUH, that has huge potential. They have nearly sold $1 million AU of presales on their crowd funding page in just a couple of months, way more than their $50,000 goal indiegogo.com/projects/nuheara-iqbuds-super-intelligent-wireless-earbuds#/

They have working prototype and lots of videos showing people's reactions. Out of the tech stocks this one seems actually legit and not a P&D

without a working prototype... no. with a working prototype maybe. I rather go with NUH, they seem much more legit with less MC aswell

Had 8 grand in it since December. Ass well and truly planted. January's peak will be nothing compared to what is to come.
Fully expecting 4 bags.

Made some tidy profit on PLS so far. Hoping AGY has the goods come DD. Pretty new to this but doing well so far.

Im looking for an entry into Lithium, what do you like about AGY?