Alright, that's it, Acne Studios is officially a cuckbrand

Alright, that's it, Acne Studios is officially a cuckbrand.

>Muslim Nigs
Does it geht worse

Yes, it does.

They are homosexual partners with two daughters.

go back to /pol/ cunt

Oh no, black people in MY favorite entry level designer clothing company! Why I never!

Fuck off

Muslim gay nigs

this is a fashion board not a racism board you sperg

>refusing to wear something since they have black models
honestly who gives a fuck, ur wearing clothes to look nice. people like you overthink this shit too much. i bet your also one of those people who scream "THE WHITE RACE IS SUPERIOR!!!" and anybody who has tolerance for other races you call a cuck, yet your afr- i mean, refuse to wear a brand because they used two black models. how insecure must someone be?

>wearing clothes to look nice
spotted the normie lib cuck

SWEDEN, YES!

Seriously now, why do you people like Acne that much?

Acne = boring normal cuts

Back to /pol/

>normie lib
>uses the overused word cuck yet scared to wear a brand because they used black models
white straight male, voted for trump. try harder.

>not a racism board

This is Veeky Forums dude

yes, your correct. this is Veeky Forums. but Veeky Forums also has /b/ and /pol/ to keep spergs like you out, so we can have actual conversations on boards like this. go back, scrawny virgin.

Yes but there is a place for blatant racism.
Go to/pol/ or /b/ or something so people who want to talk about the thing that this board is specifically made for can do so in peace. This is a fashion board.

Just shut the fuck up already.

kek, cant even think of anything to come back with. thats how retarded and irrational your thinking is. im willing to bet your a 16 year old with the mind of a 12 year old.

Disgusting, isn't it?

theres also a place to be a triggered little cuck and it isnt here

go back
to
reddit

You can just as well stay out of this thread, you know?

I have a question for you. Assuming you're not some little welfare baby, and you actually worked a day in your life, and you don't beg mommy to buy you Acne Studios, how can you judge someones character that you never met?

What?
>Implying I'm triggered because I would rather you posted on a more appropriate board. Christ. I have no problem with you having an issue with Acne's choice of models if that really bothers you, and there's a board for you to discuss that in. All I'm saying is shut the fuck up and take your shit to another board. Or alternatively you could discuss something actually fashion related e.g. why you think Acne doesn't look good on these specific models or something.

oh right, ill just stay out of threads, and not voice my opinion. surely, thatll fix the shit state this entire board is in!
people like you ruin this board. go to /pol/ and /b/, and stop with the reddit memes. because, surprise surprise, 90% of the posters on Veeky Forums also browse reddit. your not special because you browse a website known for racism.

whoops accidentally greentexted that please forgive me

>oh right, ill just stay out of threads, and not voice my opinion. surely, thatll fix the shit state this entire board is in!
Now you're getting it. :)

why dont you leave mate

you're a fucking idiot mate hahaha

p.s. you're not talking to one person it's three vs one I'm pretty sure

ironic shitposting is still shitposting.