Why do vans, converse and kebs make every girl 10x as hot?

Why do vans, converse and kebs make every girl 10x as hot?

I want to cum on my vans

im amazed that some people think this. where i live, almost every girls wears skinny jeans and vans/converse. what it says to me is, number 1, shes a basic white girl with no sense of individual style, and number 2, that shes probably poor because shes wearing 30 dollar shoes on her feet.

They are cute shoes

Vans cost € 80 where I live though.

Cause they're basic bitches and basic bitches are easy to fuck just based on her sneaker taste.

I'm making my own brand of sneakers and even I know to make them near style to basic bitch levels so women will buy.

should be more popular

One time I accidentally jizzed on my Killshots. After that and seeing Aziz wear them on his show I retired them. But I wear them now again

because you're a paedo

same fuck that

They are playful and childlike and vans and keds can make your feet look smaller so basically

Yes

underrated (true) reply

Makes them more innocent and child like looking giving them or more feminine appeal which men crave.

>Why do vans, converse and kebs make every girl 10x as hot?
Because you are a thirsty virgin

lol

Congrats you just proved you are completely wrong. It has the opposite result.

Just dump the whole set, they're the only reason I go into Lauren southern threads

RIVERDALEEEEEE

this.
men crave the juvenile and nubile.
Most women's clothing is not built for industry or utility and that reinforces the role of them being protected and homebound.

OP is a pedophile LMFAO

https:// www designmom com / what-to-wear-to-2nd-3rd-grade/

Keds > Converse > Vans >>> hightop converse

Women cheapen shit down

women are niggers

because you have bad taste

kek

HAHAHHAHAHAGAHAHHAHABNAHAHHA

how does one go about as to make a sneaker brand? Asking for a friend.