What brands are never okay to wear together? What brands are acceptable to wear together?

What brands are never okay to wear together? What brands are acceptable to wear together?

Posting the obvious.

why not

>wearing anything that shows the brand

because they are competing companies and being the consumer whore that you are, you have to choose on or the other

>tfw football kit sponsor is Adidas but Nike has sponsored my cleats.

Truly best of both worlds.

Branding in general isn't effay

>Nike shoes
>Adidas socks

Are these ok?

Never

Isn't it a meme right now to conspicuously wear different sports brands at the same time?

What about when hooping I wear the best socks Nike Elite Crew Dri-Fit with my favorites shoes the Adidas Crazy Explosives?

I sure hope so, I do it a lot on purpose.

>wearing explosives
N-now hold on there buddy

>having visible branding
mistake #1

This can be done extremely well in techwear.

pic unrelated

Oh absolutely, but branding like the OP's is pretty cancerous.

If you're a hypebeast that needs to flaunt maybe
There's a reason Arcteryx's Veilance line has no branding, as opposed to their regular bright red blue yellow alpha beta sv lt jackets

I just used a random image. What I'm getting at is throwing in the occasional check or adidas leaf thing can not only work, but improve the fit.

Guys I got these pants and they're so comfy, but I don't like the little tag logo on the leg. Would blacking out with sharpie work? They're Patagonia

only normies perpetuate this tired meme

>small subtle logo on the chest
>cancerous

Anything that goes beyond their own style generally clashes unless it's specific

Wearing GAP and Lacoste together won't result in anything innately bad. Boring, normal, etc? Sure. But never innately bad akin to something you'd see from somebody wearing Walmart and Target clothing mixed with exaggerated silhouhette clothing like cheap flannel shirts, wrangler jeans with Rick Owens high top Ramones.

But wearing your fitted, plain, white shirt you got from dollar tree, and the slim fit pants from H&M with some regular Rick Owens boat shoes would be significantly less heinous.

Climacool is godtier, so is the Nike cleat fit. You're doing well

Why black out the label? Patagonia is effay as shit

Eh I just have some Patagonia shirts too. Feel like having both the pants and shirt on is a little much

Don't worry about fucking branding Jesus Christ worry about how the clothing looks

crazy explosives are good balling shoes, nike elite socks are good balling socks, so go ahead. disregard the faggot that said no adidas socks + nike shoes, if you're wearing pants that cover it, it should be ok, or if you're balling.

Who gives a fuck

what pants? are these good for a techwear basis?

Adidas x Nike

yeah this is gross
stone island is gross
sharpie doesn't work all that well. patagonia logo is fine

take them off with a thread ripper

They're good basketball shoes. They look retarded but they perform really well.

It was a joke user. Wearing explosives as in a bomb belt.