/hair/

Old thread at 300.

How should I go about getting hair like pic related from a nr. 3 buzz?

bowl cut?

Should i have the back of my hair the same size if i got long hair?
I have what looks like an overgrown mullet that looks awful.

What should I get going to get a haircut today? Opinions would be cool

Noose Cut

what should i do?

How do I get a bowl cut from a buzz then?

just grow it out

You do literally nothing except let it grow

bumping to claim supremacy over the other one

Will post same question here, is the undercut dying out?

For how long should I keep growing this buzzcut, and what haircut should I get?

Fucking hell I forgot the pic I'm fucking dumb

I think it's been dying out for a while and the nazis are going to speed it's death.

I fucked up lads.

Looks better.

Looks fine man, don't worry.

No, you did not.

Looks good. anything is better than what you had before.

What is this ?

Been trying to bring out my natural curls recently, the issue is that it basically leaves me with no control on how they actually turn out.

Does it look too crazy and out of control to work? Getting tempted to just keep it really short so I don't have to worry about it.

Just a short part.

Not really. You look better than you did with those sideburns and hair, just wear a cap.

Looking to change from pic related to a new hairstyle, maybe medium or long length instead of short. Any thoughts? Help a recovering robot out, I cannot into fashion.

You could go for a fade or an undercut parted to either side. Cut is good, but try going for a 2 guard on the sides instead of what seems like a 3, or fade the 2 into a 1. And for a recovering robot, you look good, but maintain and trim your facial hair a little more and it'll look good, plus your blemishes. Good looking for a robot.

Thanks user, I'll maybe consider just modifying it with your advice rather than ditching it altogether then. Thank you for the kind comments also.

midget john cusack-core, very nice my man

jesus is it really that easy to tell how short I am.

Growing my hair out, hoping to go for a Cole Spouse type look.

This is how it looks now, how long do you think it will take? And what should I do in the meantime?

Also right now I put nothing in it. What sort of products should I use?

Going for something like this

desu it looks good as is, those longer styles generally only look good under specific conditions

Your hair looks great rn

what is this board's obsession with this dude?

cuz he looks like a little girl

bump

nah senpai... THIS is fucking up

I like this a lot...

as long as you have the face for it a bowl undercut/messy isn't too bad, although a little weird

bois i win in fucking up

I have the worst hairline, can someone recommend me a good haircut?

You look good like that, mate. Your hairline is definitely not the worst.

Is that a dent in your hair from headphones?

yes

that doesn't look real. it looks like a fucking video game texture.
it looks like you blurred your hairline in ps
um

kek i'm dying

The last time i cut my hair was in june. I use to have an undercut. For summer break i headed over to mexico to escape the heat and to chill in the rain with my gramps. I decided not to cut my hair because juanita from down the road can only do buzzcuts and the tranny down in town hall did not know how to do fades. So i just let my hair grow and im starting to like it a lot. I felt like with the undercut my head looks a whole lot bigger. Any ideas of what i should go for? Should i cut the sides or grow them out?

i am in love

looks pretty great as is

Is this a style I can look up? I need to get a new style in an hour and like this a lot.

idk I buzzed my hair 2-3 month ago and let it grow

Wax and gel make my hair clump together in strands, will mousse prevent this? Also, what's a good "starting" mousse?

I like pomade

>tfw Nazi haircut during Marxist revolution

Looks good, think you'd look even better with one clipper shorter.

Keep the length on top, combing it back looks good with your hairline which seems to be 'maturing' rather than balding. Sides and back should be shorter.

is this salvageable?

How do i achieve the young Leonardo DiCaprio look when i have hair like the op pic

I think you can only grow it out, don't tie it yet though, it looks weird.

What type of hair product do I need to achieve this style?

As someone who likes growing a beard, does this hairstyle work? Or should I trim the beard a bit as well?

fuck I hate my hairline

any gel or hair promade will do

It's really not that bad. And if you hate it you can always style your hair differently to cover it up.

what do i do to become good

i think it's pretty cute. how does it look in the front?

I have a similar hairline, can I pull off something like that? If yes, how can I have flat hair? Mine always sticks straight up

GOOD JOB

Depends on large your forehead is. Also head shape and beard etc.

Should I shave it all off bros

Pic? How did you get there?

its kind of a cool jack nicholson v hairline. fuck me clean those sideburns up tho

Alright so I got a buzzcut and im finally starting to dig it

Haven't shampooed or anything since Tuesday. How do I take care of it this time.

Usually shampooed everyday and it was dry frizzy and disgusting always when long.

Suggestions for my face shape?
At this moment Im trying to grow it long, dont know If it suits my face or type of hair

Anyone with too much and too thick hair?

this is how it looks without any product

Hair looks fine you just have a baby face. I don't think the facial hair looks good, but it's not really terrible either.

What hair products do you reccomend for this hairstyle?

You have a good jawline and cheekbones, so practically all hairstyles can go on you.

Grow out the hair, let the top lay flatter. Keep the beard trimmed. And get some wireframes.

No. Triple that length.

done

what is this cut called?

oval head shape (I think? pic related ) large forehead and no beard atm

>how do I grow hair??
holy fuck you are one dumb idiot kys yourself

bump

I was thinking of doing the undercut where I buzz/shave the sides all around but realised that it probably wouldnt look good with my head. What do you guys think i should do

You look much less like a lesbian

Oh yeah is the moon landing fake too ya genius

Grow it out

Ignore the eyebrows. Should I trim my sides more? My hair is a bit tricky to work with

fuck forgot the picture

Really? But I'm ugly as sin

Yeah I think that would look better. Keep the sides short and itll look good :)

My barber got thrown in prison last week, suppose it gives me an excuse to grow it out?

what is this cut called

Can this mop still be saved out or should I settle for something shorter?

undercut would look cool with your curly hair

Looks good right now. Do a young Leo Di caprio

cutest

I am dumb

How did you get here?